Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines

149 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 17, 2019

Just bought my Certified pre owned E 350 from Nick. He was very patient throughout the process and showed me many vehicles before I decided on the one... was was right for me. Every time I walk into this dealership I am greeted with a smile and treated He even bought me a Mountain Dew while I waited for the paperwork to be completed, that’s customer service right there! He also was down to earth and a pleasure to speak with as was my finance rep Michaela Robinson was absolutely a pleasure to work with as well. She made the paperwork process easy to deal with and explained everything perfectly! I couldn’t say enough to describe what a great experience I had. I absolutely love my new car and that it came with a 2 year unlimited mileage bumper to bumper warranty!! I work in real-estate so this was a huge perk for me. Thank you Nick for making my purchase go so smoothly and making it a fun process overall. Thank you again for the wonderful experience, keep up what you do! Thank you!

May 15, 2019

worst service ever! called and left a voicemail for the manager and i still have yet to hear from him, took my car in 4 times, they once had it for about... a week, and they called me and told me that my car was done drove off and 5 min later same issues happened, they basically told me that i had to drive on it more to get it fixed and every time they said it is done they lied to me or no one could hear it or see what is wrong, i took it one shop and they were immediately able to locate what the problem is but i was under warranty and did not want to pay for something that is covered so i asked if i can pay it and you guys reimburse me and they said no, i asked if they can be billed they said no. it was just very very very poor service and just unacceptable, manager doesn't return calls.

• December 15, 2016

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. The process was fast and easy. I love my new car!

March 31, 2019

Johnny is awesome! I was appreciative of his quality service and attention to detail. I will continue to do business with him. The process is not always... easy but, Johnny made it easy. Thanks, Johnny!

March 22, 2019

Efficient use of my time, unlike many other dealerships!! Test drove 3 cars, made the deal and drove away in under 3 hours! Thanks and it’s a great car

January 21, 2019

SIMPLY DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE. SHADY DEALER. Bought 2016 S550 V4 last week. Sent truck 1000 miles round trip to pick up, on arrival, learned they had... sold it from underneath me after paying asking price to begin with ! Unbelievable. Very, very disappointed.

December 16, 2018

Be very careful of your purchase of used car. I was shown a very nice Mercedes and ended up buying the car. I know the previous owner of the car that leased... it before my purchase and know full well that the front tires were just replaced. I started hearing some strange noises with this car and took it to my local Illinois Mercedes dealer who saw that all tires were old and should be replaced. Guess what - these idiots swapped out all of my tires and put horrible ones back on for me. I have a nasty wobble in back tire, and front two have been swapped out. I wouldn't trust this dealership for any used cars. They are so untrustworthy, I will never ever come back to these crooks either. JUST BE VERY CAREFUL!

November 29, 2018

I was impressed with the whole dealership. I let Nick J know that I was just interested in looking around. He offered to answer questions which I had... a lot of. Thank you! Very comfortable experience.

November 27, 2018

If you are looking in the market for a new vehicle I would highly recommend asking to work with Nick. He offers great service and makes the process very... comfortable.

November 26, 2018

Spoke with Johnny Villotti regarding information on some of the new cars. He was extremely informative and knowledgeable and was not pushy at all. Will... refer back to him when I’m ready and will also refer friends to him.