Earley Enterprises

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• April 27, 2014

Awkward at first, have never done business with a dealer by appointment only. HOWEVER. Glad I did. Rex Earley made himself very available on my schedu...le. Rex is truly the most honest salesman/owner I've ever done business with. He will do what it takes to make the customer happy with their purchase. I will recommend his business to anyone I know wanting to purchase a quality vehicle. Thanks Rex, love my '93 F150 (and so do my friends).

May 1, 2014

Been buying cars from Earley Enterprises for over 15 years and always have had a great experience. The vehicles are what we wanted and all have given ...us extended years of great service. From work vans to luxury vehicles we have been very happy with results.

April 18, 2014

Although the whole process went slow, he made sure we were taken care of. The car is in great condition and he said he would even change the timing be...lt when needed.

April 3, 2014

I contacted Rex Earley inquiring about the 2006 Acura TL he currently has to find out the miles. I was very friendly and when he told me it had 120k I... just nicely told him I was looking for a little bit lower miles. Rather than nicely argue his case he preceded to tell me that I was brainwashed (Literally the first thing he said in response to my concern of high miles...), that I obviously hadn't done any research, and that a lot of high mile cars are in better condition than low mile cars. I honestly would have considered had he argued his case in a more professional and appealing manner, however, he treated me like I was just some dumb girl. When I told him I was in sales and I didn't appreciate the high pressure attitude and tone he had taken with me... he hung up on me. Lol. I could not believe his lack of professionalism. Well... here ya go. I guess this is what it got you, Rex. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement and this particular situation is a very clear indication of your character. I would never trust in this kind of character enough to give ANY of my money to you nor trust your high pressure sales tactics.

September 14, 2013

Rex really puts the customer first. He makes the shopping process easy. He never puts any pressure on you.

August 19, 2013

Rex has top quality used cars to choose from and the Toyota Corolla I purchased from him has been running great since driving it away from the warehou...se. Earley Enterprises operates out of a large warehouse and all of the cars are very CLEAN and have been maintained nicely. My wife and I recommended that our sister and brother-in-law go visit him and they were very satisfied as well.

July 30, 2013

Rex is a straight shooter. This is the third van or car that we have bought from Rex. We have been very happy with all aspects of Rex's business and i...nventory. Lastly we know three other families that have purchased at least 3 vehicals from Rex. The Sliva's

July 19, 2013

Earley is a stand-up dealer who isn't out to make a fast buck selling anything to anyone. He will even look for the kind of car you want. You name the... price, condition, color etc. and he is on it. Don't be in a hurry and he will find exactly what you need. I have bought two cars from him and we are working on a third. Not a dud in the bunch.

July 10, 2013

Great service! Rex really takes the time to work with you. We have bought two vehicles from him and have been very satisfied both times. We really lik...e that he keeps his inventory inside. Quality cars and positive service will keep us going back.

July 9, 2013

Dealing with Rex Earley was an absolute pleasure. Having purchased over 70 cvars in my lifetime I rank the purchase of the 2004 Lexus LS430 at the ver...y top. Rex was accomodating and delivered everything he promissed. I highly recommend him and will be doing so to all my friends, family and clients.