• Vera Cadillac is a great dealer

Best dealer I have had despite having leased/owned many cars over the years. Great service and outstandingly attentive personnel who put their customers first.

Thank you Steven for the kind words. We do strive to be the BEST in sales and most of all service. Enjoy your vehicle and the next time you nare for service, please feel free to ask for me so that I can say hello. Best Regards, Doug DeSloover Internet Sales Manager Vera Cadillac Buick GMC dougd@veramotors.com 305-587-3991

• Joseph Rodriguez

Joseph, thank you for your continued business and for sharing your experience with the Vera Difference. We look forward to seeing you soon.

I've purchased four cars from Vera. Jean Ramon, and Carlos Rivera were like the best I've ever experienced in car sales. I must say I've been all over my city and county and haven't been treated more like family than my experience in Vera. From My 2 Buick LaCrosse, Verano to my new ATS, it's nothing but the best. I even got my son to purchase his first new car from them. Thank you guys for the great experience. I'll be there soon to trade my lacrosse in..

• Expectations were exceeded!

Two thumbs up to both Orlando and Carlos in sales. Thank you lot for everything!

Joel, thanks for your 5-star review and have a great 4th of July!

Joel, thanks for your 5-star review and have a great 4th of July!

• Review

My service rep was very nice and professional, always being as helpful as possible.

Charlie, thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with the Vera Difference. Have a great holiday weekend.

• Netti

I love this dealership. I have been having my car serviced there since 2007. Always pleasant, professional and knowledgeable staff.

Thank you for the 5 star review and for continuing to give us your business. Have a great holiday weekend!

• A.J. Wynn

Though I drive a 2004 Ion3, that is not as eye catching as newer cars, the service department treated me with the same regard, they give owners of more expensive models. In fact, they went beyond their required duty, for my given issue and extended me courteous service that was not warranted or expected. I appreciate the service departments consideration of me, as a valued customer. I will always remember that extension of kindness.

A.J., thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with the Vera Difference. We will pass on your kind remarks to our team. Come back any time.

• Customer

Bad customer service, I was very happy with the service

Bad customer service, I was very happy with the service

Monteste, thank you for your feedback. We value all feedback to ensure we deliver the ultimate in customer satisfaction and would like to learn more about your recent visit at Vera. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly - Gus Rodriguez 954-517-7842.

• ARTIST

Hector, thanks for sharing your experience with the Vera Difference and for the 5-star review. Have a great week!

FIRST TIME GOING TO VERA.. HEARD VERY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE DEALERSHIP... WAS TREATED FIRST CLASS. VERY INFORMATIVE AND EASY. THEY HAVE A LARGE IN HOUSE SELECTION OF CARS TO LOOK AT. THEREFOR I WAS ABLE TO LEASE MY CAR ON THE THE SAME DAY.... WOULD RECOMMEND VERA TO MY FRIENDS!

• Service

My service advisor Edwin; did a outstanding job; great personality; excellent attitude????????

Thanks for the 5-star review and telling others about the Vera Difference. Have a great week!

• Vera team, the best!

I bought my 1500 Sierra from Vera, all service and repairs have been completed by Vera, I bo not have any complaints! Great team!

Thanks for the 5-star review and telling others about the Vera Difference. We strive to provide the best customer service. Have a great week!