Fort Dodge Ford Lincoln Toyota

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 19, 2017

This was my first time at a Toyota dealership. I was met by the kindest and knowledgeable salesman, "Rhino". He put my nerves to rest and helped me ...to make the best decision. I had called for parts to be installed on Monday and Tuesday the parts arrived for installation. Everyone I met here were so courteous and made me feel at "home". I AM A TOYOTA CUSTOMER FOR LIFE". THANK YOU ALL.

November 4, 2017

Everyone is extremely delightful to work with. The whole process was smooth and expert. I am very impressed with the dealership and the salesperson ...I worked with. A pat on the back too, to Sydney, the finance manager -- He was terrific.

June 21, 2017

Based on our last amazing visit I contacted them regarding trading our Prius for a newer model. They didn't currently have what we wanted in inventor...y, but being accommodating they found exactly what we wanted at another dealership and transported it to Fort Dodge Toyota for us to buy at a great price! With that we got a fair price for our trade and they went the extra mile to find the right financing to fit our budget. My first stop will always be Fort Dodge Toyota for all our vehicle purchases! Thanks again!

April 3, 2017

I was so pleased with how helpful Steve and Matt were in getting me the car I wanted!

March 18, 2017

Fort Dodge Toyota rolled out the red carpet for us 5 minutes before closing on a Friday night. The car we were interested in was clean and warm upon ...arrival, we were met at the door with a warm welcome and our complementary beverage order was taken. Soon after, we sat down in a friendly surrounding with our drinks delivered. After the normal negotiation process that was pleasant and professional, we struck a great deal! The sale required that several staff members stayed well after close while their families probably were expecting them for dinner. Never once did they make us feel like we put them out. Even the General Manager stuck around to make sure we were completely satisfied. The experience was completely amazing, and I will always check Fort Dodge Toyota first when I am shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle!

August 4, 2016

Very friendly and helpful. I came in at 7pm and they stayed late to allow me to take the van home that night.

June 4, 2016

My last two experiences with the service department have been bad.I don't know if there aren't enough techs to get the job done in a timely manner or ...what's the problem is.Six hours for a coolant flush seemed excessive to me,and the last trip was for ball joints was not good.I left my truck there are 10am,got a call at 5pm saying it needed alignment yet.I went to dr Ford next morning at 10 am and was told it needed alignment,could be two hours more! I paid my bill,took my truck,probably won,t be back.I will go elsewhere for alignment.

July 18, 2015

I have been buying my cars from Fort Dodge Ford for years and I would have to say they have always been very professional, freindly(make you feel like... family). I worked with several people yesterday and everyone was absolutely the best!! Even though our salesman was off, they still got us taken care. I want to thank Charles, Matt, Sidney, Casey Gene, and even the guys who helped that I didn't know there names....everyone was awesome!! Thank you so much. Definitley would recommend to anyone.

Thank you KTaylor for your kind words! you are right when you say you are like family. After all that is the feeling we strive to provide to anyone wh...o entrusts us with his or her business. We look forward to continue to provide the type of service and attention that keeps you and your family coming back. Until then, safe motoring!

March 26, 2015

have had an oil change and also had a transmission put in my vehicle. liked how everything worked and liked the customer service.

March 18, 2015

From the moment I stepped on the lot, I was treated first class. They have plenty of choices and are not pushy like some places. Terry was genuinely i...nterested in what was best for me. I have not had the pleasure of using the service center but I can only imagine that it is top nothc as well.

Fort Dodge Ford Lincoln Toyota