Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Experience
    June 27, 2017

We have been buying cars for 50 years and this was the best experience we have ever had. We were able to drive the car without a salesperson leaning o...ver us, no haggling over price and once decision made we were out in 15 minutes with our great Mercedes. We have recommended Bagwell Auto to our friends with confidence they will be treated with honesty and respect. Thank you Mike, Susan and Terri.

Car buying can be a bit frustrating, but we try to make it as comfortable as possible. We want you to buy the car that meets your criteria. We will ...be glad to help your friends if they choose to be shopping for a car or suv. Thank you again for allowing us to serve you and anytime you are in the area, just stop by as say "hey".

Thorough Knowledge
    November 9, 2017

Extremely impressed by width of knowledge and total honesty.

Customer Experience
    June 2, 2017

The customer experience was great. The quality of the cars was very good. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase.

Thank you for your kind words. We want a car buying to be a joyful occasion. So glad you are please with your car and I hope if we can help you in t...he future, just let us know.

Terrific Car at an excellent price
    March 18, 2017

Bought a 2016 Audi A8L with low mileage. I was only interested in a mint condition car and Mr. Bagwell said "you can't tell this car from new." I th...ought, "I've heard that before..." So I drove down to Rock Hill SC from Greensboro NC (2 hours) and the car was indeed "just like new." The finish was perfect and the interior also like new. The price was excellent and they do not charge any doc fees or other fees. This is a small place with very nice high end cars. I've gone all the way to Florida to buy the two used high end cars before getting this one. Wish I had found Bagwell's sooner. This is a very honest and knowledgable used car dealer.

We really appreciate you coming from Greensboro and buying the A8!! It was a pleasure meeting you and we will be glad to help you in the future.

Best Experience Ever
    February 2, 2017

I would like to strongly urge anyone in SC/NC/VA/Ga or anywhere else in the world that is looking for a great automobile at a great price to go visit ...Mike and Terri at Bagwell Auto Sales. They actually do what every franchise dealer says they can do, they (Mike and Terri ) make the buying experience enjoyable! I didn't want to leave! If you ask for an out the door price, they gladly and cheerfully provide it! I had been shopping for a month, Mike's price was about $3000 LESS than the best other price I could find. I'm serious, not one ounce of back and forth. I am 1000% sure that I will be a repeat customer!! I bought a 2015 Lexus RX 350 and I LOVE it. Charlie Keiger Charlotte, NC

Mr. Keiger, we hope you are enjoying your RX!! It was a pleasure getting to know you. We take pleasure to make our customers "family" and the experie...nce comfortable. Look forward to seeing you in the future for your next buy.

Happy Customer
    November 11, 2016

Traded my 2009 Nissan Murano for a 2011 Cadillac CTS, love my car!! Went to the dealership to look at this specific car and drove it home. Thanks aga...in

Bagwell Auto
    July 16, 2016

A bit hard to spot as it doesn't look like a normal dealer. Staff was very nice, didn't offer a test drive or a great deal of knowledge about the veh...icle I was interested in. I realized that it was 6:25, after closing time.

BC, We are in a strip shopping center. The owner of Bagwell Auto Sales, owns the shopping center and he has been in this building since 1981. We wou...ld like to know some ideas that could help us SHINE a little bit brighter and get us recognized from our surroundings. I believe you came on a Friday and you did test drive the BMW 528...however it was a short drive. (Weather outside was getting worse due to a thunderstorm) You stated that you were going to come back at the beginning of the week and bring your wife's car (she was out of town at the time) and possible trade it in. BC, if we didn't answer all of your questions concerning the BMW, we are so sorry. Please accept our apologies. I don't know if you have bought a car or trade her car in, but if we can be of any assistance let us know. 803-366-6131. Again, thank you for letting us know your thoughts and ideas.

Nice place, nice folks
    October 21, 2015

Small place, nuthin' but quality cars. Friendly helpful folks. Not much interested in bargaining on price, but their asking prices are fair.

We strive to have quality cars for your customers. Glad we accommodate needs in finding the right car for you. Thank you for your wonderful review a...nd if we can help you in any way, please let us know.

Everyone Treated Well
    June 23, 2015

We were looking for a quality dependable car for our college-aged daughter. We were working on a short timeline, as she was home for the holidays. The... entire Bagwell staff offered us a great, low-key buying experience. Paper work was completed easily & my daughter has really enjoyed her 2011 BMW so far. Thank you, Bagwell! When it's time for another family car, we will be back!

Thank you for your wonderful review. I really hope your daughter enjoys her BMW!!! If you every need anything, we will be glad to help you.

Others Dealers Could Learn from Mike...
    February 25, 2015

Hummm..lets see... Walked in...Mike said Hi. Told him what we were looking for and he handed us the keys and said take a drive. Came back..talked awhi...le...had to go back to the dealer to drive the same car with different engine just to see the difference. Dealer (MB) living on another planet with all the add on fees. Called Mike from car leaving MB Lot and said fill it up with gas and we will be there in 15 min. Paperwork was ready...Mercedes was gased up...I paid Mike...we went home. Folks if you can find another car buying experience better than that then you got me.

Thank you for your review. We strive to make the best experience for our customers. I hope your enjoy your car!

Bagwell Auto Sales