New 866-968-7088 Dealer Website
Used 877-894-4620 Email Dealer
Service 866-548-1037

3.8
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • service

Dustin in service was great to work with, timely, returned my call, and took care of what was needing to be serviced in a timely manner. They have nice snack bar while waiting to get service or offered me a loaner. I also looked at new cars and was treated nicely by the sales staff including Riok in sales and the GM who was very helpful as well. I hope this infiniti dealership moves to Gilbert Rd right off of 202 freeway in Chandler/Gilbert where they would double their sales and service as the location of this dealership is the only challenge given it's not convenient to the entire south valley where a lot more infiniti's are owned than mesa area... Hopefully they move soon as I would get my car serviced here more frequently if they would.

• Underwhelmed

Purchased a QX60 recently. I found the vehicle to be sub-par for the price paid. The electronics are great, but the ride is somewhat harsh. It also has a fair amount of wind noise. The buying experience was ok, as I have never found a dealership where the buying experience was great.

• Worst Service I have ever experienced!!

This dealership does business DIRTY! I would not do any deals with them if you have ANY other choice in your purchase. From Start to finish they are full of lies and sell you a vehicle that is sub par. Make sure you think long and hard before walking into this dealership and dealing with a single person there, especially the Sales Manager. Buyer BEWARE of getting something different than what the ad actually says.

• Fairly treated but no deal

I took a 2010 Lexus they had for sale to a Lexus dealer to check it out. Upon returning to Coulter, I made an offer. The sales manager (not the salesman) made a counter. I countered that and he would not budge. So, no deal. All in all a typical dealership experience. I have no complaints.

• Friendliest Dealer in town

I am happily surprised at how friendly the staff was and how easy they made getting the information and buying of a vehicle.