• Out of State Purchase

Thank you for doing business with us! We look forward to serving you in the future!

I had a great experience trading in my vehicle. Great People, and Honest! I live in MN and Molstead had the vehicle I wanted. I bought the vehicle over the phone and Molstead delivered the vehicle to my home near the Twin Cities. Molstead also drove my trade-in vehicle back to their store. It was an effortless and enjoyable transaction. Molstead promised and Molstead followed through!

• Mike Molstead Motors

I had a recall on my vehicle and even though I didn't purchase my car here they were more than helpful and courteous to me.

• Truck purchase

Excellent experience buying new truck. Beautiful facility and customer service is beyond anything I've experienced before, highly recommend dealership for any or all of your needs!

• Purchased 2010 F150 FX4, outstanding service!

Thank you for the kind words about Mike! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

This is the second used vehicle we have purchased from Mike Molstead Motors and we will do it again. Our salesman, Mike Witham, is the best. Very personable, honest man.

• 2016 Ford

I am always very pleased with the service I get at Molstead Ford

I am always very pleased with the service I get at Molstead Ford

We're glad you are always pleased with the serviced you receive here, Linda! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Ford F150

The facilities are super clean and the people are very friendly. The person who worked on my vehicle knew what he was doing. I liked him a lot.

Arlyn, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• 2005 Mustang Recall and service

Fast, courteous and thorough. Service Manager went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Ford Edge

Salesperson was friendly and easy to deal with. Not pushy at all

Salesperson was friendly and easy to deal with. Not pushy at all

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge, Richard! We're so glad to hear that you received a friendly and easy car buying experience! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• ford edge

I am very pleased with the service department, quick and friendly.

I am very pleased with the service department, quick and friendly.

Russell, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• sunroof repairs

We hope your sunroof was repaired to your satisfaction, Dawn! Thank you again for choosing Mike Molstead Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

I had to have my sunroof serviced as it would not close automatically. The service department was courteous and they had a loaner ready when I arrived since they would need my vehicle for 24 hours.