Mike Molstead Motors

274 reviews

• August 18, 2015

I had a great experience trading in my vehicle. Great People, and Honest! I live in MN and Molstead had the vehicle I wanted. I bought the vehicle over... the phone and Molstead delivered the vehicle to my home near the Twin Cities. Molstead also drove my trade-in vehicle back to their store. It was an effortless and enjoyable transaction. Molstead promised and Molstead followed through!

Thank you for doing business with us! We look forward to serving you in the future!

November 3, 2018

I have owned 5 previous jeeps before this one. I looked across the country for the right Jeep. This dealer did not haggle me and went out of their way... to make the deal work. I drove 2.5hrs to see this Jeep and was scared to get an unwanted surprise, but instead I learned I was getting an even better deal than I expected. The Jeep was as advertised and everyone at the dealership was friendly and honest. I even had my wife talk to the finance guy via FaceTime since she was not able to join me in person. We were both very happy and pleasantly surprised by the experience.

James, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience at Mike Molstead Motors. Thank you for the kind review, and we ...hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

October 24, 2018

The recent remodel was a bit of an inconvenience originally but now that it’s done this is a lovely place to have your vehicle serviced. The waiting... room is nice and large plus the overhead screen showing the works in progress was a nice touch and let’s not forget the friendly service techs and other personal there.

Thank you very much for the great review, Randy. So glad you enjoyed your Experience at Mike Molstead Motors! I will pass your review on to the servic...e department. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

October 13, 2018

Great experience from the time we walked in the door looking for a new vehicle. We would absolutely go there again!

Beverly, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear ...that your experience reflected this.

October 13, 2018

They were very helpful in finding us the right car in a matter of hours. Thanks again.

You're Welcome, Judy! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank You for the 5-star review and enjoy your new vehicle!

September 25, 2018

We have made three purchases at Molstead's and have been very satisfied each time. They have a good selection of new and used vehicles. Their staff... is always friendly and they work hard to meet your needs and wants without being pushy and overbearing. Nice to know we don't have to drive out of town to get a good deal.

Thank You Patrick for the kind review as well as your continued business. Glad you enjoyed your experience with Mike Molstead Motors. I will be sure t...o pass this review on to our staff!

September 3, 2018

Excellent from start to finish in that department in Charles City

Jean, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product ...news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

August 20, 2018

A very people pleasing dealership!!! They do everything in their power to get you what you want.

August 10, 2018

the salesman was very helpful as I was in need of a replacement truck. I had my own financing. so that made it quicker when we got to the dealer. when... we got there they was ready for us to sign the papers and go. in all we was there about 30minutes. I had been looking on the internet for a truck and out 4 dealers this one was willing to help me over the phone and by email. Thank You

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to as...sist you! Safe travels!

August 3, 2018

Found the truck here on cars.com. Great people to work with. Easy transaction.