BMW of Omaha

(1.0) 1 review

Call This Dealer

1.0
  • terrible and hidden costs

Brought my X5 in for repairs. I know going to the dealership can be more but i have always enjoyed and respected the BMW dealership family. I got a qu...ote told to me over the phone after I dropped my car off. When I went to pick it up parts that were not discussed and other write-ups from the mechanic that did not add up. I asked about these and got told that they did not know, the people who did my car were not there. I say this as the writes ups came to around $2500 and the other parts for why it was there was $300. The manager called after I left a message. Said he would look into and speak to the mechanic and call me back. Surprisingly this never happened. I love BMW but would tell all to stay away as this dealership is only about serving you with parts and service even if you don't want it. RUN AWAY FROM HERE!!! There are other dealers with BMWs in town.

BMW of Omaha