Gillman Honda of Fort Bend

390 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2018

I got good help in getting a car that fit my needs better than the one I was looking at.

October 10, 2018

I was running behind for my appointment but I was still able to get in and get the service I needed with a smile.

October 9, 2018

My appt was with Adam and he was ready for my car . Service was performed right away.Jimmie a salesman kept me company while I waited on my car. Showing... me all new Honda cars and specs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 9, 2018

Courteous service personnel. Acceptable waiting area. Complimentary car was is appreciated. If the service had been effected without proper reattachment... of the dust pan I would have been satisfied.

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. T...ake care! Sincerely, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 6, 2018

Frank always make sure that my care is taken care of and does not try to add things I don’t need

We appreciate you working with our service department to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with an...ything at all. Sincerely, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 5, 2018

Sales rep and general manager answered every question I had. Finance was great too. I would reccommend this place to anyone.

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your ...experience was and for choosing us for your automotive needs! Sincerely, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 3, 2018

I liked the attentiveness that I received. I also appreciated being treated with respect and courtesy. I would definitely come back again.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 3, 2018

prompt service, the waiting area was clean, customers were provided with drinks if they so desired.I was pleased with the way the service man explained... the work he did on my car.The price of the service was great.

We can't thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so agai...n. Best, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277

October 3, 2018

I love how much effort y’all put in to help me get my first car without a co-signer iv been turned down by man but y’all did I’m most... great full for you guys

October 3, 2018

Very professional, knowledgeable and truly kind. You got a sense immediately that they weren’t just there to sell cars. You felt that your needs... and desires came first. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He made sure I knew as much about my car as possible.

Thanks Leilani! We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, The Gillman Honda Fort Bend Team - (281)341-2277