• Great response

I contacted them about a car they advertised and got a fast friendly and accurate information.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• over all experience --- DISSATISFIED

wanted a used car pressured to buy a new vehicle. I should of known better. I do like my car but too many misinterpretations

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Mac Haik Ford. Please give us a call at (281) 607-4250 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• 0/10 Would Recommend the Used Car Department

The used cars department is trash. 0 stars to them. If you're planning on buying a used car, do not buy from here. We made an offer on a truck and the girl promised she would find us after she talked to her boss while we continued to walk the lot. A half hour rolls by and we've run out of vehicles to look at so we venture over to the used car building and she doesn't even have the decency to stand in front of us and tell us that our offer was too low. She walks by us and says, "Can't do it." ... Doesn't even give us the option to sit down and crunch numbers as she pays no attention to us the rest of the time we were there. (Of course my dad is going to low-ball you in the first offer; he wants the best deal possible and is extremely willing to negotiate.) So we just left and my dad bought a new truck from a FRIENDLIER business that day. The only reason I'm giving them 2 stars is because the new car department was extremely nice and welcoming, allowed us to look at the new trucks, and basically convinced us the new truck was the way to go. We probably would have bought from them if the girl in the used car department wasn't so dismissing and rude.

Taylor, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience with us here at Mac Haik Ford Pasadena. Please reach out to us at (844) 612-7229 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

• Poor customer service

I really give a one star to the Customer service, Mac Haik has a poor costumer service after buying the car, I bought a Ford Focus 2016 on May, and the lady who do the Titles ( Diana Taylor ) make an mistake on how to spell my name, plus she was really rude/aggressive when I told her about her mistake, she told me it was not her problem that I have a long name and she transfer my call to another department, after 7 months my issue is not fix, and every time I call Diana she answer me with a bad attitude, I think Mac haik needs to look for another person to replace her and do a better job. One more thing the guy who sold me the car named Val, he don't care about the costumer after buying a car he lave me alone with my title issue... If anyone is looking for a car, I highly recommend to go to another car dealers who might have a better costumer service after buying the car.

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns, Francisco. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. Please contact us at (844) 612-7229 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• service dept

After I declined repairs the service dept had me wait for over an hour to get my vehicle. This was on 10/4/16. They kept blaming it on a slow computer. I asked them if they could just write it up manually, but was told that they couldn't. This wait time is not exaggerated and totally unacceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Mark. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Please give us a call at (281) 604-3673 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Best customer service!

I went to a few Ford dealerships and this place is the best. Look for MEL DJEMAIT to get the best deal. He Is the sweetest man and he went above and beyond to fulfill whatever it is we need in a FANTASTIC Price!!! No one can beat the deal we got. Dont even waste your time and look anywhere else. We live 45 minutes away and it is soo worth the drive!

We really appreciate your feedback! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Good Service

People from the Mac Haik did a good job. People from the Mac Haik did a good job. People from the Mac Haik did a good job.

• Quick lane service

Everything was completed on the vehicle as requested.

Everything was completed on the vehicle as requested.

• great service dept

the staff was very helpful and my service was done in a timely manner

the staff was very helpful and my service was done in a timely manner

• Great

Very helpful and provided great customer support. I can recommend this dealership

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Russell! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!