New 866-983-9245 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-9244 Email Dealer
Service 866-983-9248

Average based on 118 reviews.
  • QUALITY USED CARS

My visit to A.C Collins has shown me that i could get the kind of cars/vehicle i want for reasonable prices.

• Best customer service!

I went to a few Ford dealerships and this place is the best. Look for MEL DJEMAIT to get the best deal. He Is the sweetest man and he went above and beyond to fulfill whatever it is we need in a FANTASTIC Price!!! No one can beat the deal we got. Dont even waste your time and look anywhere else. We live 45 minutes away and it is soo worth the drive!

We really appreciate your feedback! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Good Service

People from the Mac Haik did a good job. People from the Mac Haik did a good job. People from the Mac Haik did a good job.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Quick lane service

Everything was completed on the vehicle as requested.

Everything was completed on the vehicle as requested.

• great service dept

the staff was very helpful and my service was done in a timely manner

the staff was very helpful and my service was done in a timely manner

• Great

Very helpful and provided great customer support. I can recommend this dealership

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Russell! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Quick oil change

It was quick & easy to get the oil change. The waiting aeaa was nice. Everyone was friendly

• Great service

When I handed my keys to the young lady she handled everything. It took very little time to have my oil changed and my steering fluid flushed.

We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with efficient service, Mary! Take care!

• Service

Service was great, actually did the requested repairs in the amount of time they advised.

• Great service

Great service as usual. Wouldn't bring my F-150 anywhere else.

Great service as usual. Wouldn't bring my F-150 anywhere else.