Ed Bozarth Chevrolet #1 Park Meadows

Average based on 274 reviews.
  • Service Department

After weeks of unsuccessful attempts to get my car fixed, I ended up at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet. They installed a remote starter in my car years ago and I was hoping that was the problem. The starter was fine and the people in the Service Department found the problem and fixed the problem. Everyone went out of their way to help me today, including the shuttle drivers. Thank you everyone.

• Ed Bozarth Dealership

I have bought my second vehicle from Ed Bozarth since I moved from California. I have never had such great customer service from Sales to Maintenance on my vehicles. I will remain a Loyal Customer to Ed Bozarth and to the Chevrolet Products. The family of Bozarth is always available as well. Wow, you don't hear that too often. THe ethics, the service and even the cleanliness of the entire dealership, down to the restrooms are First Class! I know First Class from Working First Class with AMerican Airlines for 28 years. All dealerships could benefit from the outstanding Care Teams of Ed Bozarth Chevrolet. I would recommend this great dealership to anyone looking to purchase or have your Chevy worked on here in the Tri-state areas. Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, thank you for making me feel as if I was a family member!

• You can trust Ed Bozarth

Like that i can trust repairs. A Mechanic can tell you anything and charge whatever. But i feel at Ed Bozarth i get an honest reliable repair.

• Good service

Friendly, helpful, and honest Service Team members, courtesy shuttle drivers, and parts rep. Everyone was great and didn't talk to me like I don't know anything about cars since I'm female. That was refreshing. I'll definitely bring my car back for servicing in the future.

• ED BOZARTH CHEVROLET

BRYAN OUR SALES REP AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT ED BOZARTH CHEVROLET DID A GOOD JOB . I FEEL I GOT A GOOD DEAL AND AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW 2500 DURAMAX . WRIGHT WELDEN WICKED CUSTOM CLASSICS , CASTLE ROCK CO

• Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Service

My car was promptly diagnosed and my options were explained to me. The repairs were done quickly and everyone was very good. I take my car there all the time for service.

• Excellent Customer Service

I went there to have oil change service, the Rep was great, the waiting time good, and they even have popcorn and water, I enjoyed the time there.

• Buyer

quick and easy, no problems at all. Tim, Justin and Eddie made it happen and made sure I was happy, thanks so much.

• Very Pleased with this Dealership!!!!

Alex and Justin were awesome to work with. I was given a test drive in a vehicle I wanted to drive and when it came time to see what the cost on my end was to own the new vehicle it was a little more then I wanted to spend. With out any pressure from Alex or Justin with the more expensive vehicle, they helped me find one that I would be happy with and they did. Great Dealership to work with-Very happy with my purchase!!!

• Great service.

Greg knows me and it only takes a brief phone call to set everything up for my service. As always, each detail is taken care of efficiently and on time.