Baxter Volkswagen La Vista

25 reviews

February 1, 2019

Finding the perfect Tiguan for us in Kansas City was proving difficult so I opened up my search to out of area dealerships and an appealing Tiguan popped... up for sale at Baxter Volkswagen La Vista. I called to inquire about it and spoke with Luke Andrews. Luke was open, honest, and extremely accommodating for us. He texted me detailed pictures of the car showing any damage on it (the car was used) and negotiated the deal minutes before closing knowing we were hours away and had a trade in. Everything went smoothly so we made the trip up the following weekend. Luke and the rest of the staff could not have made the deal any easier. The car was parked up front ready for has, he took the time to explain everything about the vehicle, they quickly processed our trade in, and they got us in and out on a very reasonable amount of time. We had reservations about buying a vehicle that was hours away but Luke went above and beyond to put our worries at ease. He is a great representative of this dealership and I wouldn't hesitate to make the trip to buy another car from him. You are in good hands with Luke at this dealership.

September 8, 2018

Always take my Volkswagens back to Baxter Volkswagon for service and maintenance! They are very friendly and accommodating and that keeps me coming back!... Highly recommend Baxter Volkswagon for your next purchase!! We own two ourselves!

• July 31, 2014

I was looking to trade in my current vehicle for something more fuel efficient. I found performance Volkswagen to be the perfect combination of both affordability... and luxury. I was helped by Marriah and found a Jetta TDI that was perfect for me. They were able to stay within my budget and even impressed me by offering a deal lower than I had expected.. I look forward to doing business in the future with performance volkswagon.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Performance Volkswagen. We take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and it is great to hear that... we were able to help you get a great deal on a Jetta TDI that best fit your budget. We appreciate your business and your kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Troy Beaugard, General Manager.

April 22, 2018

I went to this dealer because we have bought other cars from them. Our usual sales person, Sasha, was there and she provided an outstanding beggining to... end experience, a no high pressure person, very likable and able to give us a good deal without too much hassle. I recommend the dealership and I think Sasha is the best providing a great customer experience.oo

January 28, 2018

We just bought a new VW Atlas from Luke Andrews at Baxter VW in La Vista. Luke was the best sales rep I've ever worked with. We bought another car from... this dealership 3 years ago and were not satisfied with the process, but we loved the Atlas and Luke was AMAZING. VW did a great job of streamlining the process this time and respecting our time and budget. Got a great deal and left the dealership feeling great about our new car!!! Please go visit them if you're in the market for a new car - and ask for Luke!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Gabe! We appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

January 26, 2018

After keeping an eye on a certified Passat they dropped the price pretty significantly. Emailed John and did the deal over the phone. They even had two... drivers bring it to me 2 hours away to drive it and make sure it met my expectations before signing. Everyone was very friendly. Dealerships like this should be the norm!

Fantastic to hear, Rob! We try to provide best-in-class service to all of our customers, and we're glad to hear that your story was no different! We h...ope to see you again soon.

July 1, 2017

This has to be the best experience with buying a car I have ever had! This is truly a first class business, complete with honesty, integrity and great,... helpful sale persons! (super thanks to John Killough!) It is the perfect car and exactly what I wanted. And since I couldn't get down to NE, they delivered the car to me. Now, that's service! Super Kudos!!

Thanks for the kind words, Linda! We are happy to hear that John and the rest of the team was able to provide you with a laid back, worry-free experie...nce. We hope to see you soon! -Troy Beaugard, General Manager

September 23, 2015

After having been a Honda owner since 1984, I bought my first VW from Luke Andrews. Luke is so knowledgeable and was able to answer any and all questions... I had. He went out of his way to get the exact car that I wanted. His service does not stop after you sign on the dotted line. His follow up is wonderful. I bought my VW in 2013 and he called me again just yesterday to see how things were going and if I was satisfied with my car. I have recommended him to everyone I know looking to buy a car. When I explained a problem a family member was having with a different car lease, he immediately offered to help in any way he could. I have complete trust in Luke. My sister, brother-in-law and niece have also purchased their most recent VW from Luke. I feel that you can't go wrong when you are working with Luke.

Thank you for the kind words about Luke and your experience at our dealership. Let us know if you think of anything else we can do to help!

August 14, 2015

I just purchased a 2015 Jetta, Joe was my sales person. Joe was prompt, courteous and I feel got me a great deal. My one beef is the push to sell the "protection... packages". On the plus side, when I said I wanted no interior or paint protection I wasn't bombarded with a hard sell. Overall this was a great experience! I should have also mentioned, that Joe was very cognizant of my time...he was always quick to respond to my email questions/negotiations and when I was ready to buy I was in and out in just about an hour.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Performance Volkswagen. Joe is always very prompt and finds each customer the vehicle that's jus...t right for them. It's great to hear that you're enjoying your new Jetta. Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. --Troy Beaugard, General Manager

August 7, 2015

Philip did an excellent job finding the right car within our budget, he served us well!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Philip! I'm so glad he was able to find the right car for your budget. Let us know if there's an...ything else we can help you with! Best --Troy Beaugard, General Manager