3.6
Average based on 22 reviews
  • Fast and Professional Service

We found a vehicle online, called to inquire about it, filled out the online request. Drove to the facility, about 1 hour away. Test drove the truck, accepted the deal, and drove away that day. Anthony Gomez was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. This was the fist time in 40 yrs that my car buying experience was EASY. Thank you to all of the staff that helped us.

• Great experiance

In and out same day. they worked with me and got my deal done with no hoops to jump through.

• Friendly, Great Experience

OK auto mart is a great dealership with quality vehicles. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

• My experience

My experience at OK Automart was Fantastic! The sales/finance manager was knowledgeable,approachable,and confident as he assisted me. He was patient while i made my decision to purchase a vehicle,he also followed up by calling me back and working with me until i made my choice.I definitely recommend OK Automart and am throughly satisfied with my new ride.

• can of worms!!

Purchased a 2005 Rendevous. 3 payments in the transmission went out. Only has 114000 miles on it. Cost us over $1300 for the first fix, warrenty company paid very little!. We even had the horrible warrenty plan offered at OK Auto. We picked up our buick and drove 84 miles...that's right 84 miles before that transmission went out again!!. Now after a month of having no car, loss of job offers and tons of other costs we are being forced to pay the $435 towing..you have got to be kidding. Make sure you get a mechanic to look before you purchase from OK Auto. We have lost thousands of dollars for a car we drove 3 months. The warrenty place is a joke!! They ignored my mechanics calls and it was proven we were sold a junk transmission from the warrenty company.

• customer

I clinton davis got a 06 blazer it drove fine a few days later the service light came on and with the parts and labor it cost me over a $1,000 they where only willing to pay $250.Before u buy get your vehicle checked out they're not going to tell u whats wrong you have to figure that out on your own.Dont use there other shop at Sparty Auto Mall they all work together.

• didn't have any luck here

Me and my husband went to see about getting a new vehicle. We were told we could get into a new car for weekly payments. We were told to wait for a call back and I never got a call back. Even to this day a month or so later I never got a call back after leaving messages. I was very disappointed after being told we could get into a car. I liked the people but I'm a mother who needed a vehicle and I don't even know what happened we just never heard back.

• Ok Automart

The customer service at Ok was great and the worked really hard to get me in my car.Thank u Automart

• Love our new Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Anthony was great to work with! We got the vehicle we wanted for a fair price.

Anthony was great to work with! We got the vehicle we wanted for a fair price.

• Great experience .

Easy process, Nice products, I refer them to everybody.

Easy process, Nice products, I refer them to everybody.