Pugi of Downers Grove - VW, Hyundai

605 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 7, 2019

I brought my car in for normal oil change, tire rotation, head light replacement and any recalls. We waited while service was being done. Very pleasant... dealership, everyone was great, even the price was great I really was expecting to pay more. My only disappointment even thought it is not an earth shattering experience was that other cars were being brought in and my car was not cleaned. I have always had my car washed but not today.

Hello Kim Brown, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be... sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

November 7, 2019

Always use Pugi Service. Title given is because internet went down during payment. I left my Visa number because I have trust in Pugi and their staff.... Also , my fob was misplaced for a while but found. Thanks Pugi !

Hello James Gray, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will b...e sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

November 2, 2019

Joe Stach was the On Line Dealer I emailed . I then spoke with him. Joe made the process very easy. He was the best car salesman I ever dealt with and... honest. I am 53 years old and met a lot of bad car dealers. I will buy another car from Joe Stach.

Hello Mike Guilfoyle, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We wi...ll be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

November 1, 2019

A big thank you to Joe for being so helpful. I now own the car I’ve been eyeing for over a year. Joe was very service oriented and concerned about... my experience and satisfaction level. I also want to highly compliment the finance manager (I think his name is Randy). He was wonderful to deal with and made what could have been a stressful part of the process incredibly pleasant

Hello Sue K, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be sur...e to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 30, 2019

Well this is my third Hyundai from Pugi Hyundai. I waited for over a month till the right Palisade was available. My salesman was great. He knew exactly... what I wanted and called me the moment it was delivered to the dealer. This car is by far better than the competitors.

Hello Gerald and Terry, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We ...will be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 30, 2019

This is one stop dealer provides utmost quality of service and professionalism. I will no doubt visit this dealer for my all future car dealings. Thank... you for saving my time.

Hello Harin, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be sur...e to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 30, 2019

This is the fourth car we purchased from Pugi. Ross is wonderful to work with and made all of our car buying a pleasure instead of pressure. Love this... dealership!!!

Hello Happy, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be sur...e to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 30, 2019

Quinton Driver made this the best experience buying a car ever! The car I purchased within hours of driving it was wonderful. It sold itself. i am extremely... happy with this dealership thus far! Hope service is equal to the sales department

Hello Joan, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be sure... to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 26, 2019

We visited several Hyundai dealers and another brand dealer in the course of our vehicle search. We felt most comfortable with Pugi as represented by... Mr. Jerry Jermann of the Sales Department. We thank Mr. Jermann for his courtesy and professional attitude. We enjoyed our visits at Pugi and we are pleased with the Sonata.

Hello Gerald and Sandra, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We... will be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.

October 26, 2019

Our certified VW was purchased from Puigi several weeks ago. An issue was found with the rear brakes. Issue was handled with first class customer service.... Thank you Joel and Pat.

Hello Michael, Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Pugi of Downers Grove. We will be s...ure to pass along the kind words. Thank you again for your business and don't forget to tell your friends and family about Pugi of Downers Group.