New 888-618-0002 Dealer Website
Used 866-412-7510 Email Dealer
Service 877-269-4127

Average based on 47 reviews.
  • Great service!

I loathe buying new cars and put off buying for a long while. I stopped here first and was thoroughly impressed with the entire dealership. Hands down one of the best experiences. The sales staff and Sales Manager were knowledgeable, top notch and never pushy!

• Bad experience

Went in to look at a corvette wanted to talk to some one but as soon as I walked in I was walked out the guy was kinda rude I was dressed for work but can definatly afford the vehicle I was looking at don't think I will be back to harbor I only stopped because I live a few minutes from there but I guess I'll go to route 30 merrillville to look at the very rude salesman

• Horrific Service for an entire year so far

We have had problems with our defroster since we bought our Terrain over a year ago. We have duplicated the issue with the service technicians, and the SERVICE MANAGER as well. He, the Manager, recognized that the vehicle had some problems in this area, but he just handed us off to another technician, and has not involved himself in the situation since. We have been there on numerous occasions over the past year with this issue. The technicians all say the same thing. We can not get a code on our diagnostic computer for repair, so there is nothing we can do. On one occasion, one of the technicians walked away from my wife spouting foul language as he went, when confronted about this, he stated " I am not making any money on this " no apology, nothing.. That's the Harbor I know

• Thomas Lee

They checked out my car and realized it didn't need any work. They have always been very honest with me about what I may or not need. There prices for the work I did need where always fair. Rick the Service Manager has always been available to me to talk to. I have recommended them to my friends.

• Thank you Emery Kostelnik!

We bought our car from Harbor in Portage and Emery Kostelnik was awesome. I have told everyone to go to him if they are buying a car. We give him a 10. Melissa Rees

• Harbor Buick GMC

I would recommend them to anyone who has a car problem.

I would recommend them to anyone who has a car problem.

• Great service

Fast service very friendly good experience would recommend to friends and family

• Great service !

Routine oil change. Pleasant greetings and quick turn around so I can get back on the road.

• Great joy as always!!

Always treated well, especially by Rick, in the service area. I have purchased four vehicles from this dealership and recommend them to everyone. I proudly keep the Harbor plate on the front of all the cars and trucks.

• Excellent service, great staff.

Service was fast, as usual. The staff were courteous and helpful.Most important the job is always done right. Nice waiting room also.