• They went beyond my expectations

Thank you for the great review.Glad you are satisfied.

I recently bought a used vehicle from Husson. It was not my first and wont be my last. Everyone was helpful in helping me find what I was looking for. I gave them a price range, my trade in, and how much I wanted for a monthly payment. Sandy(top shelf sales representative ) Went beyond my expectations, I ended up getting more than I bargained for and it fit my finances perfectly. They called the next day to see how everything was going and asked be to keep in touch. I highly recommend that you give them an opportunity to suit your vehicle needs.

Thank you for the great review.Glad you are satisfied.

• Excelent experience dealing with this dealer.

Dealing with both Paul and John was a pleasure. No pressure but attentive. Will return to buy again.

Thank you for your kind words and your business. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we will be here in the future to meet any of your automotive needs.

• Amazingly friendly service!

John helped us from start to finish and was so friendly and informative. As a first time car buyer I felt confident in my choice and happy with the experience, it felt like getting help from a family member. I would absolutely come back to purchase and service future vehicles.

Kelly & Tony Thank you for your business and much luck in yours. It was a pleasure working with you.Please follow us on Facebook and feel free to post and share info about your business as well.

• happy with husson motors

Very happy to have met the Husson crew.It's like making new friends

Thank you for your business and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know

Very happy to have met the Husson crew.It's like making new friends

• Happy Happy Happy

Absolutely lost for words with how happy and pleased I am with the service I received from everyone here. They went above and beyond to help me get into the car of my dreams. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Im a customer for life!

Becky, it was great meeting you and your family. I appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

• Amazing

Thank you for your nusiness it was a pleasure dealing with you and your family.

We have been looking for a vehicle to help us make life a little better for the family with work and college, and we have gone to many car dealerships in Lawrence, Methuen and Salem, NH. We arrived at Husson Motors and we were totally blown away with the treatment, service, and support throughout the car buying experience. Amazing treatment and we will definitely be back if we ever need to change or purchase a new vehicle.

Thank you for your nusiness it was a pleasure dealing with you and your family.

• Amazing

I wish all our customers were just like you. You truly were a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for the opportunity to add you to our family of customers

• denise 's review of husson

Barry was very helpful and informative! Paul the owner also helped me and was very helpful.

Thank you Denise. Please remember we are here to help.

Thank you Denise. Please remember we are here to help.

• toms review of hussan motors

This was a completly enjoyable experience. It was painless quick and pleasant. I enjoyed meeting John. I would like to thank everyone involved.

Thank you Tom if there is anything we can do in the future please do not hesitate to contact us

• THIS IS MY SECOND CAR

OrlandoB 5 star Just purchased my second car from them, great people to work with and always take care of me!! I would recommend them to any friend or family May 9, 2016

Orlando, Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you have come back for your second car and we will be happy to be of help in the future. Take advantage of our recommend bonus and refer us to your friends