Call This Dealer

Used

• The best
    December 27, 2014

After purchasing cars for over 50 years, the overall quality of service was one of the best services I have ever experienced. I went earlier to view t...he inventory without speaking to anyone to check out the attitude of the dealership which there was no pressure to buy. I then call ahead and talked to Ms J. Jones, told her what I was looking for, she had the perfect vehicle waiting outside that fits my needs perfect. I had the vehicle rechecked by their repair facility, R G. Auto, with the owner personally checking it out with minor suggestions. Select Auto immediately took care of the suggestions. Now I am riding with pride in my as new low mileage 07 e550 Mercedes-Benz. I feel this company is the best used import car dealer in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

• Vehicle purchase.
    January 12, 2018

The process was very smooth. I would recommend them to anybody. Very professional. My salesperson, William was great and very professional! I would ...recommend them to my friends.

• Joeyd
    August 28, 2017

Vickie was very knowlegable and friendly and I will definitely buy from select auto when I'm ready

• Excellent sales person
    August 28, 2017

Vicky is very professional and knowledgeable. She is looking for a specific car I am looking for and I look forward to purchasing it from her.

• Friendly
    August 28, 2017

Vickie is very courteous and knowledgeable and when I'm ready to buy I will definitely be coming to select auto

• Buyer
    August 16, 2017

Wow I submitted a app with a co-signer for a jeep cherokee they said if I bring 2000$ that I could drive off the lot approved confirmed with the manag...er ....then less than a hour they snatched back the approval .. then he said said find something cheaper well then I found a 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5 they said that was approved but then guess what the next day that was no longer approved and they wanted 4,000 down I'm dissappointed in this place they really got my hopes up when that car was something I was really reaching for then telling me to come on an appointment for something that I could not really have wow

• Cadillac
    August 8, 2017

Mr. Will was a wonderful Salesman. They were great and friendly.

• BEST CAR PURCHASE!!
    July 29, 2017

I bought 6 cars from Select Imports!!! I have had nothing but SUCCESSFUL relationship with this company. I will always return to them, whenever I ...purchase a vehicle. Thank you for your Courteous service! Thank you Merced and Anita for all your help!--Mrs. Ruth

• IM SATISFIED
    June 19, 2017

anthony thomas was a great salesman though he didnt get me what i wanted exactly for my trade. Overall im still happy and got a great deal for my vehi...cle. I didnt spend as much time inside the dealer waiting on the sales process as i thought i would thanks to JJ and Gary understanding my time is important.

• Used Car Sales Consultant
    June 15, 2017

This was one of the best car experience ever.. the process was easy and fast.. every one was nice and professional...

Select Automotive