• Great service

Everyone was extremely helpful and welcoming at Gobens. Specifically, Donavan did a great job of helping us find what we were looking for within our means.

• Making my US experience better

The experience was amazing! I had Bryan helping me, we had a little trouble with my bank at first but he offered me options so that I could go home with my car no matter what. He definitely made me feel like I was not stuck and back to square one. Im recommending this dealership with my friends and definitely coming back for my roommate's turn.

• Chevy Malibu bryan "the big guy" landgraf

My s experience at Goben Motors was a good one I'll be back Mike Riley

My s experience at Goben Motors was a good one I'll be back Mike Riley

• Friendly staff

Over all good experience, staff was friendly and adressed all our concerns. Would recommend to others.

• Great experience!

We were recently looking for a nice used car, and worked with Bryan at Goben. We had chosen not to work with a larger dealer up the street, as we did five years ago, because of the excessive amount of time it it had taken us to get through the sales and financing paperwork with the larger dealership. Bryan and the staff at Goben made the entire experience very quick and easy. Who really has extra time to spend shopping for and buying a car when you're working full-time and have a family? After finding the car we liked the entire process took no more than 40 minutes to finish the sales and financing paperwork. An awesome experience!

• Volvo

Bryan was so efficient and knowledgeable. He was easy to work with and didn't push us to purchase. I would recommend Goben dealership and Bryan "the big guy" landgraf.

• Chevy equinox

Very pleased with all. I will enjoy the car! Very happy and am a returning customer.

• New car purchase

Very personable young man, knowledgeable regarding the vehicle,friendly pleasant the best. Lucas was professional in all interactions. He deserves a raise.

• 2014 chevy cruze

They were great!!! Helped me pick out my first car and were very easy to work with.

• Service review for Lucas after buying Buick Regal

Excellent service, very friendly, got exactly what we were looking for with the payments we wanted, couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Lucas!