Goben Cars East

676 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2020

I had a very good experience at Goben Car, Scott is a very knowledgeable person and always looks for the best for you. I bought my first car there and... then changed it for mechanical problems and now I have a great Jeep purchased from Goben Cars. Thanks for helping me get the best. Without a doubt I will tell my friends to go to Goben and ask for Scott!!

July 8, 2020

My wife was by herself looking for a used car. If it was me the salesperson would not have gotten away with such social insensitivity. How dare such... behavior be tolerated in these covid-19 days. I have taken extreme measures to protect myself since February. Now I am potentially at risk in my own two person household. If I was there I would have had that salesperson fired.

• March 5, 2020

Jake went an extra mile to make sure that in helping me buying the car .. keep it up jake you’re the best and I will definitely recommend anyone who is... looking to buy a car and thank you Scott

July 7, 2020

Cole, and team were great, excellent service. Very polite and made the car buying experience very easy. I usually dread buying a new used vehicle and they... made me want to come back again as this is my second vehicle I have purchased from them. Would recommend to anyone!

July 7, 2020

I bought a car less than a month ago from Goben East. The buying process wasn't bad and Cole was super nice! He said "Yes" to my offered price, but disappeared... for a while and came back to say that he misheard me and that I'd have to pay more than that price. This was fine - one mistake never hurt anyone, but that should've let me know that they make "mistakes" all the time. My dad decided to check out the car because I had gone to buy it without him. (BIG mistake for trusting a car dealership, right?) He told me that it had a defective tire on it and that it wasn't anything that I could've done. If the dealership had done an inspection, they would've had to change out all 4 of the tires before selling it. I asked Cole about it he said that they missed that the tires were bad and they'd replace all of 4 tires no charge. But then later he came back and said that because I wasn't a potential buyer, they would fix the 2 defective tires and then I'd have to replace the other 2. I didn't even know there were 2 defective tires? I thought there was only 1! My dad checked again and sure enough, there were 2 defective tires on the car - like they had known the tires were both bad. I was livid mad at this point - Cole said call the manager - didn't give a name and gave me the main number. I was so upset, I had to call back the next day and I talked to a receptionist who I told my issue to and she transferred me, but it was to Services, not a manager - I became very frustrated. I finally got to the manager and he answered the phone with a very aggressive "Yeah" which didn't help my emotions. Didn't say his name and said something about "a very nice girl" bought a car 2 months ago - which upset me even more. I interrupted him and told him it wasn't even a month yet. I tried to explain that they kept giving me the ring around and that I felt very disrespected. He told me that "that's life" and to basically get over it. He was like "I could give you a million new cars and you'd never be happy." Scott, I just want you to honor what you say you would do at the very beginning. Yes, tires aren't a big deal - but how I felt about how I was treated is a big deal to me.

June 18, 2020

I had the best salesman, Cameron, he treated us great! This was the second Cruze I’ve bought from here and I absolutely love it. And their service! Amazing... place and thee friendliest people ever!

June 15, 2020

Purchased a vehicle from Goben less than 6 months ago. Have had 6 different issues with the vehicle. Have had to fix timing chain, brake issues, camshaft,... foot pedal sensor, 2 bad lower control arms and had to purchase new tires due to this issue, now being told bad throttle body. How can a vehicle that was purchased 6 months ago have this many issues. Starting to think we were sold a lemon. We have purchased numerous vehicles New and Used from other car dealerships and Never had issues like this. We have pretty much been told to bad and you'll have to take it somewhere else to be fixed. Looking to purchase another vehicle and will be looking elsewhere. NO vehicle should have this many issues in that short of time period after purchasing. Wish they cared more about their customers

June 2, 2020

Was shopping around for my first vehicle and Cameron walked me through the process, let me drive any vehicle, and provided valuable information which helped... me make a decision.

May 26, 2020

Stopped in to check out the selection of used vehicles and I found one and made the deal! so far the car has been great. Would recommend Goben Cars to... my friends.

May 16, 2020

From the get go salesman Cole was a gem. He greeted us with a warm smile, respected Covid-19 procedures and had the car there for us to inspect. We began... the process and signed a contract and put earnest money down. Later we had some doubts and we sent an email to Come with are concerns. He emailed us on his day off to assure us that if we were not happy with the detailing on the used vehicle we could walk away, no charge ( we forgot to put this in writing) among a few other minor issues. He went out of his way to find websites for us to print the manual, and get a second FOB for the vehicle. Thekids the paper signing was done with ease and finalized with no hitches. Now for all to go s smoothly over the next few months........ Thanks again Cole, also he has an adorable dog who has become the mascot for Goben East!