• Great service

Everyone was extremely helpful and welcoming at Gobens. Specifically, Donavan did a great job of helping us find what we were looking for within our means.

• New car purchase

Very personable young man, knowledgeable regarding the vehicle,friendly pleasant the best. Lucas was professional in all interactions. He deserves a raise.

• 2014 chevy cruze

They were great!!! Helped me pick out my first car and were very easy to work with.

• Service review for Lucas after buying Buick Regal

Excellent service, very friendly, got exactly what we were looking for with the payments we wanted, couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Lucas!

• Newer truck and we couldnt be happier

We had a great experience and it was dummy proof for us. Our service rep that helped us was bryan. He was excellent. He was very helpful and i will be buying my next vehicle from him again. Thank you to the goben east for helping put my family in a great truck at a great price.

• Ford edge

I bought a ford edge from bryan "the big guy". Very easy to work with. Not pushy at all. Id definitely buy from him and goben in the future. Thanks again guys!!!

• Cadillac purchase

Excellent sales person. Mike took very good care for me

Excellent sales person. Mike took very good care for me

• Got the van

Mike "big Mike" McKinley is pretty cool.....he like to be "chauffeured" around

Mike "big Mike" McKinley is pretty cool.....he like to be "chauffeured" around

• 2014 Chevrolet equanox

Bryan was so helpful, he definitely made this a easy process for me and I am so excited. Thanks Bryan Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

• Cadillac CTS coupe

Great experience and they work with your needs. Would highly recommend.

Great experience and they work with your needs. Would highly recommend.