Goben Cars East

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(608) 216-2303 (608) 216-2303

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buy at Goben

Came to Goben to kill some time but Mitch Pogue showed me around and we found the perfect Jeep Grand Cherokee and I love it thank you so much!

Great customer service

Everything went great and everyone was helpful. Antonio helped me out with everything that I needed help with. As well as others. Atmosphere was cool and everyone was friendly.

Looking for a car for our 17 yr old.

Scott was very helpful finding us a safe and reliable car for our 17 year old. He is very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend Goben cars.

Awesome service

Ali is such a Rockstar and very knowledgeable with vehicles! I came in for a car but ended up finding my favorite brand of suv! She made me and my fiance feel so welcome!!

Great Service!

My family and I were looking for a used car, and Alan was such a big help! He made sure that the entire process went smoothly and quickly, and we were very pleased with the entire experience.

Awesome

Jason was awesome and patient in helping us find the car we purchased. He was knowledgeable and helped us understand all the features. Was coolin the moment.

Great dealership experience yet.

Worked with Michael Judon. He got me into a 2018 Challenge for my monthly payment target price. Also gave me a few thousand more for my trade-in then KBB.

Corey Cody car salesman

Corey Cody sold me my corvette and I had a great time with him I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs car :) thank you Corey!!!

THANK YOU JASON MARB!

My fiance and I had a hard time finding a vehicle. Neither one of us had the greatest credit but we decided to stop by Goben to look at a vehicle we saw in their lot. We met Jason Marb who was very friendly and informative. We explained our challenges in the car hunt today. Jason took his time to help us find the best financing options and vehicles to fit the range. We found our car!!! Visit Goben and ask for Jason!!!

Friendly and helpful staff

Mike was very friendly and made the buying process a breeze! Clean atmosphere, cute dogs, kind staff! In and out within an hour, left with a divine car 🚗