Goben Cars East

770 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 11, 2020

Josh did a really great job helping through the whole process of buying a used car and trading in my truck. I was very comfortable talking to him and telling... him exactly what I wanted and he was able to make it happen.

September 9, 2020

My husband and I came to Goben after having a horrible experience at a different dealership. Alan was very accommodating. I was not expecting to leave... with a vehicle the same day. Well thanks to Susan and Alan we left with the van we wanted, after being told by the previous dealership that we would never get approved for a van. They went above and beyond for us and we are so happy.

September 9, 2020

Cole was very helpful in finding a car. I found one that I liked and shot an email and we ended up texting which made it very easy to discuss. The waiting... time was minimal and Cole was super friendly and helped me stay within my price range. He was knowledgeable on the car and was very personable.

September 7, 2020

Great experience working with everyone here. Great car good trade in and Cole was a great help. Building very clean and bathroom excellent. We live our... new truck

September 2, 2020

Our man today was named Zach. He contacted me via email and text, had the car set up and ready to drive when I arrived, and stayed after hours to be sure... we had time to make up our minds. Overall, everyone involved was helpful and friendly. Thanks, Zach, for helping us get a great deal!

August 31, 2020

Zach help me a lot with the budget I had to get me an amazing car. With all the car features that I wanted. Will definitely come here for my next car.... And direct anyone wo looking for a new car toward Goben!!

August 31, 2020

Came looking for a car not really sure what we wanted. But Zach helped us out a lot!! Had a little battle with the bank. But he worked his magic and we... were able to drive off with a great car at a get price!!!

August 31, 2020

I went in without an appointment, and was helped by Mitchell. He was insanely helpful, I didn’t feel pressured by him at all. He showed me several options... that were in my budget, and they gave me a great value for my trade in. I am absolutely in love with my new (to me) vehicle and honestly this was probably the best car buying experiences I’ve ever had. I loved the family vibe of this dealership, in house dog included.

August 29, 2020

Zach did an awesome job helping me get into the right vehicle. Although the sticker price was different from the internet price and inventory sheet everyone... there had (by 1000$) I was still satisfied and felt like everyone their did their beat to take care of me and give me the beat experience. Also. During this time. It doesn’t really matter to me. But no one had masks on except for 1 or 2 people. But hey, To each is own

August 29, 2020

I stopped in to see trade in value for my Terrain, left with a 2019 Equinox and a very happy buyer. Zach was great to work with. He is trying to find a... truck for my BF so maybe we will be back.