Victory Toyota Canton

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 26, 2018

Best experience buying a car ever I felt more like a friend then a family. And I love my 4 runner trd pro. Ask for Sean. He is the best.

Thank you, George!

May 29, 2018

They are thieves. When servicing my car, they tried to claim the repair was not in the warranty they sold me. The defect was in the used car they sold... me, and they said when I bought it that it was a bumper to bumper warranty, but the air conditioner didn't work. They finally paid for part of it, but that wasn't the only problem with the car. That same month they soldmy aunt a car and lied to her about the finance rate. She got it refinanced at her credit union. Another person at my church said they told him he bought the car, but thenhe found out it was a lease. Run away from any Victory franchise, or you'll regret it.

We are very sorry to read this, Lee. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all. Please know that we are using your feedb...ack to ensure it does not happen again.

• March 10, 2018

Amazing staffs! We came here just to look around and end up getting a new vehicle ¿.Mr Dan A. and Miss Molly are awesome ,/helpful,really a great team... to work with . Overall , quality customer service is their expertise.”Making your dream car to reality is not bad at all ¿¿

Thank you so much!

December 4, 2017

Giving a dealer "5-stars" is a tall order but, end-to-end, our shopping, buying and pick up process for my daughter's first car was nothing short of "excellent".... From our first contact via the web, setting the appointment, accommodating our schedule, needs and budget showed a level of expertise, integrity, care and friendly service that sets Victory Toyota above others. I especially appreciated the staff's friendliness and time spent to ensure my daughter understood and felt comfortable buying her first car. I'd recommend Victory Toyota, Sean, Marcus and Brian to anyone looking for a quality vehicle and an exceptional experience!

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation!

November 30, 2017

They did a great job narrowing down our choices in and selecting the best vehicle for our family. I would be happy to refer them to our friends and family.... Considerate of our time. Play area for the kids, made it to go by quickly as well. Made a great deal. Love our new Toyota.

Thank you very much, Trip!

November 10, 2017

I found the vehicle online, and LaCreasha reached out in less than 5 minutes of my inquiry and she convinced me to come in. When i went in a couple... of days later, LaCreasha was off but, Awring was awesome as well. Made a purchase the same day.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

October 26, 2017

I stoped buying from Victory a few years back.At that time the management was not very customer driven.Victory recent changed management and attitudes... are much better.Bought a new vehicle and will return for service.

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

September 29, 2017

The level of service was amazing! Our entire team from beginning to end was efficient, understanding and compassionate -- Brian, Sean and Molly! Exceptional... service! They cared and exceeded our expectations. You need to visit Victory Toyota of Canton!

Thank you very much, Natasha!

April 25, 2017

Beware: poor customer service *only after* you buy the car. Also, sloppy and incomplete repairs. I had bad experiences with both sales and service reps.... I bought a Prius from Victory about a month ago. The buying process was fine, they were quite attentive to me and had a low mileage model that was competitively priced. I think I overpaid a bit, but that's on me for not being a great negotiator. Overall the buying process was par for the course, used car sales - a little slimy, but nothing too bad. It was after I'd signed the check that things took a turn for the worse and customer service went down the tubes. While purchasing the car, my salesman (John Barnes), scanned the license plate and registration for my previous car in order to get the registration all set up for the new car. However, about 1.5 weeks after driving off the lot, I realized that my new registration hadn't come in the mail. I asked John Barnes if everything was okay and if it was forthcoming at which point he said they never received my plate and registration. He then *blamed me* for this oversight, not assuming any responsibility himself. I told him that I had in fact given them that info and informed him of the exact moment when he scanned the documents. He checked with a clerk at Victory and that information had been lost and the new registration never applied for. I sent in new pictures of license plate and registration and they took care of it. **Notice, Victory Toyota did not assume responsibility for their mistake.** That's been a theme of my experience there. Next incident happened about 2 weeks later. On my way into work, my left front tire started making an AWFUL grinding and whirring sound as I drove. I crawled the Prius back to the dealership and gave it to the service department. It turns out that when they were working on the car, getting it ready to resell after being traded in, a technician *forgot* to attach a bracket on the front camber. The camber had then gone way out of alignment and had been grinding against the wheel. Victory gave me a rental car and did the repairs for free, which is a stroke in their favor. However, when I went to pick up the car, I asked to speak to the Service Manager (Richard Frei) about how this didn't instill me with confidence in the car they sold me. He was curt and unapologetic, acting as if there was nothing amiss... But his department had completely missed something that could have caused real damage to the car. What else had they missed? And did Richard accept responsibility? Did he offer any sort of reparations beyond fixing his department's slipshod work? Even a free oil change or car wash? Nope. Because why would Victory Toyota do anything beyond the minimum? Why would they go out of their way to serve you? That's just not what they do there. Update: I've since decided not to go to Victory for any service or maintenance. I took the car into another Toyota dealership in the region and within minutes it was a night and day difference. Instead of being antagonistic towards me, the employees were actually taking car of me, providing good customer service. My service rep informed me of all these things to keep an eye one with the Prius, actually preparing me to be a conscientious owner. It was all stuff that Victory should have done when they were selling the car to me. But again, that would be going above and beyond, wouldn't it? And that's not what Victory does.

We are very sorry to read this. Please know that we are using your feedback to ensure it never happens again.

April 13, 2017

These people must have called me a million times, even after I told them I found a vehicle and wasn't interested in working with them, it was super annoying.

We are very sorry. We will work hard to make it better next time.