Victory Toyota Canton

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 28, 2015

hi i was very pleased with my visit and to have Monica Arnold help me with everything i needed thanks again you were awesome!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

August 24, 2015

I recently purchased a car from your dealership and was pleasantly surprised how easy the process was. Normally buying a car is stressful. My salesman... was helpful but Chad made me feel at ease with the entire process. Enjoying my car, thank you.. I'll send my friends your way.

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Holly! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

June 10, 2015

I have gone to this dealership a few times for my oil changes and service needed for my car. They are always courteous, helpful and on time or earlier... getting my car completed. If I go in the afternoon they have Annie there making really awesome sandwiches and cookies, water and coffee. The place is very clean and organized. Too bad I am moving to Florida and have to find a replacement there... I will miss you guys and gals...

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Sandy! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We will miss you too!

March 11, 2015

Was treated very well while buying my new Toyota and service.However, after purchase the management could have not have been more rude or disrespectful.... Will not be back.

Hello: We are very sorry. This is not how we want our customers to feel when working with us, at all. If there is anything at all we can do to help be...tter this situation, please call us at 734.495.3500.

February 24, 2015

I will never go to another dealership.. I love this place they always make you feel welcome..From everyone that I had the pleasure of working with and... even the people I didn't work with....Great place.

Thank you, Latisha, for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad you had such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

February 16, 2015

Great experience. Walked in not expecting to buy a car, came out with a new car after trade-in! Kevin is a great salesperson, very friendly and down to... earth.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, szhen! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

February 11, 2015

By Far The Best experience Ive had when it comes to Purchasing a Car from A Dealership. As Soon as you walk in your greeted with nothing but open arms... and Kind employees LEFT AND Right. Words can't describe How easy and Pleased i was When it came to Delivering My Car. You have to honestly go And Experience For yourself . My Sales Person was Deborah Lee (Just FANTASTIC) . She Made The Dealership Feel Like Home. Oh and They Have an Cafe and Lounge area Thats Really Nice as Well .. ITS A MUST GO MY NEW CAR : 09 g6 GXP / White

Hi, AJ! Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing y...ou again!

January 8, 2015

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Victory Toyota for 3 years now! I am currently financing a highlander and purchased a Camry from 3 years... earlier! Let me tell you that this dealer is in the top! My credit is not the best but they bent over backwards with the banks and got me financed. They genuinely strive for customer satisfaction and comfort! You do not feel intimidated or belittled when talking to the sales people. I had the pleasure of working with Deborah, James, And brandon. they all treated me like a person and not like a business transaction which is why I am a return customer. The auto shop is great too! I do my work with Lorne and he is amazing as well. With his funny humor, understanding nature he will go above and beyond to insure you are satisfied as well! I highly recommend this dealer for all your toyota needs! Thank you victory toyota!!! The only reason I have 4 stars for the buying process is because it was extremely difficult to get financing for someone establishing credit. But they made it happen when other dealers couldn't!

Hi, Brigitte: Thank you for the kind words and feedback! It is loyal customers like you that create such a strong family atmosphere at our dealership.... We look forward to seeing you again!

March 8, 2014

Please let your customers know in advance that you can not honor an appointment time! I waited over 30 minutes only to told the department was behind and... I would not be able to be serviced in a timely fashion (approx 3 hours for routine maintenance). I was then told Saturdays are always like this and recommended I make an appointment during the week! Thanks for the heads up and great customer service!

February 25, 2014

We visited Victory a couple of years ago and had a horrendous experience and were reluctant to go again and I actually wrote an e-mail, which is so unlike... me, complaining but that did no good - about how Toyota's sell themselves and the dealer ship has to sell customer service. At the time the people we encountered were arrogant and condescending. I've worked in customer service and know how those impressions can ruin a business by souring a customer and his friends and family. But they do have a great choice of vehicles and we decided to go and look anyway and boy are we glad we did. Dan Armstong is an awesome salesman; down to earth and calm and treats you as a friend or even family member, took time to go over everything on the vehicle and never acted like we were wasting his time or he was doing a favor talking to us like the old Victory Toyota. Cat the financial gal was fantastic and worked us out a great deal so we did have a great experience. The gals at the front desk did a good job of looking up as we came in, acknowledging us and getting us to someone and /or told them we were there and offered water or coffee. What ever happened with the new change of management / ownership is definitely on the right track. I would go so far as to say since we were past disgruntled ex customers, there are probably others; so if so do yourself a favor and give then another try becasue this is a NEW VICTORY TOYOTA IN CANTON -- where something different is going on.

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving the review you did. It means a lot to us to get a second chance and be able to give you the type of... service you truly deserve. We look forward to serving you in the future and hopefully have earned your respect for future referrals.