3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Audi of Lex
    December 11, 2011

Entire purchasing process was enjoyable and extremely fair and professional. Tony San Filipo is top notch.

Unreliable service
    December 22, 2017

Car purchase was very smooth. Fair. But service is unreliable. Also difficult to reserve a loaner. Twice the service wasn’t completed on time specifie...d, a nd then only partially complete.

Service Department
    April 10, 2017

We bought our Audi A4 new at this dealership in 2012. I loved my car and this year it had a light come on and stopped running. I had it towed to Lexin...gton to the Audi Dealer where it sit for 1 week. At the end of the week I received a phone call from the service department that my motor was out in the car. When I talked to them about trading it in I was only offered about $2000 they said & my only other option was for them to put a new motor in which he said would be $12,800. The next day I sent the tow truck back to get my car with only 88,000 miles on it and had it towed home. Almost a week later when i was ready to have the car looked at and possibly a used motor put back in it, I was informed my car started right up!!!!!! I am being told if the motor is truly out in a car the motor will not just start back up. We were told all 20 valves were out!!!!!!! All Audi of Lexington said when we called back was it must a timing chain which cost about $400 in parts. I'm speechless at what this mistake could have cost me! Is Audi of Lexington commonly ripping others off like this? Wonder if the owner knows about this. When we called back today to talk to the service manager he did not offer to correct his error or even have my car towed in at his expense. Wonderful experience with the purchase, terrible experience with the service department! Don't buy a car here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie Ayres-Shapiro
    January 19, 2017

We had an outstanding experience with Audi of Lexington. Chad Kemmish and Martin Gilette did a phenomenal job taking care of our needs from start to ...close. The environment is very customer friendly and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. We will definitely refer our friends and family to Audi of Lexington! Great experience!

Marty was great!
    December 9, 2016

Found the Audi on the internet.Since we live in Indiana and the Audi dealership is in Kentucky we spoke to Marty Gillette several times concerning the... Audi A5. We made the 5 hour drive to Lexington KY because the car was a CERTIFIED used car with considerable low miles, which is what I wanted, plus the dealership had great reviews. We decided to purchase the car and Marty was a perfect no pressure salesperson, very low key! Showed me how everything worked and off we went to drive home. Had a issue the next day called the dealership and it was taken care of...

Excellence
    October 28, 2016

I searched online for an SUV ... great pictures(shout out to Marty!) on the website and price of exactly what I wanted brought me to Audi of Lexingto...n. Entire purchasing process was smooth and fun- a first for me! I worked with Martin Gillette Audi brand specialist and with the help of Mathew Cantor General Sales Manager. Both very knowledgeable with no high pressure sales tactics. Highly recommended!

March 23, 2016

I want to say a big thank you to Chad Kemmish, Audi of Lexington, and the Gates team in general! They have made the car buying experience incredibly s...imple and have gone well above and beyond what was necessary to make sure that they found the exact car I needed (and wanted!) for the price that I requested. Everyone has been incredibly helpful, friendly, and patient with my many questions. This is the second car I have purchased from them in 3 years and would not consider going anywhere else in the future. I could not recommend their team highly enough and would encourage anyone looking for a car to start here!

Outstanding experience
    May 26, 2015

Generally, I would rather go to the dentist than enter the doors of a car dealership. My experience at Audi of Lexington was the exception. My wife sp...oke with Tony SanFilippo over the phone concerning a truck in their pre-owned inventory. After some brief haggling, a preliminary offer was negotiated. Ahh, the moment of truth; when you find out the agreed upon deal is not actually reality. But to my surprise, when I got to the lot, the auto was exactly as described, and the deal actually as negotiated! Tony was professional and cordial, as were his colleagues. Although I did not finance this auto with the dealership, I enjoyed speaking with Mary in finance, who professionally guided me through the finalization process. This is a low pressure operation run by professionals who seem to sincerely enjoy their positions. An exceptional experience and a pleasure to conduct business at this dealership.

Great Dealership and Salesman
    September 29, 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle from Audi of Lex. It was a great buying experience and my salesman Jordan O'brien made it happen. I felt no pressure an...d enjoyed working with him to get the vehicle I wanted.

Great dealership
    September 29, 2014

I was looking for a vehicle online and found it at the Audi of Lexington KY, I called to check out this vehicle and spoke to Jordan O'brien. He was ab...le to answer all my questions and concerns about the vehicle and set up an appointment for me to come in to look at it. I did, and he was very personable and knowledgeable. I am in sells myself, not vehicles, but I appreciated how he took his time and did not overly push the vehicle on me. It was the vehicle I wanted and Jordan worked to get the price I wanted to be at. It was the easiest vehicle I have ever purchased. Make sure you ask for Jordan when you go to look at your next vehicle.

3000 Pink Pigeon Parkway Lexington, KY 40509