Galpin Santa Clarita Valley

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 58 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

58 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Galpin Santa Clarita Valley from DealerRater.com

• September 13, 2013

My son bought his first new car from Michael and Joshua Moses. What a fantasitic father/son team. Michael is the friendliest salesman we have ever had... the pleasure of doing business with. He made the car buying experience fun instead of stressful. Joshua personally went through the car's features with my son before he drove off on his own so we were confident he knew how to use all its new features. It was such a unique experience - one family helping another family make an important purchase. We would definitely recommend Michael and Joshua Moses and Galpin to anyone!

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm glad to hear that both you and your son had a great car-buying experience. I will be sure to share your kind ...feedback with Michael and Josh. Also, if you are interested, we have a facebook page you can join. It's http://www.facebook.com/galpinsantaclarita Thanks again and welcome to the Galpin Family!

March 29, 2018

I was directed to this location through AAA car buying program. This entire process not only went the way we expected, but efficiency and attention t...o our requests were attended to by Randy Janjuh so well, that it seemed that we were just speaking with an old friend. His knowledge of the benefits and features of the vehicle we wanted was impressive, but for his team to find a car in the area that we wanted, then Randy personally driving to that dealership and getting the car back to his dealership so we could complete our transaction, was going above and beyond what we could've imagined. We got the price points we wanted, the terms, and most of all, a dealership that listens and values their customers. Thank you Randy and team!

March 28, 2018

Had such a fantastic experience working with Randy online and in person. All my questions were answered quickly and I wasn't constantly being called l...ike I was with other dealerships. Got offered a great deal online on my new Crosstrek and the customer service only got better when I went in to finalize the paperwork. Everyone at the dealership was super friendly and helpful, I'd shop here again in a heartbeat. They really mean it when they say they want everyone to feel like family.

March 28, 2018

If you need a Subaru, call Randy! He knows his stuff and he can help you get a great deal. The dealership is also has a great selection of cars.

February 27, 2018

I bought my 2013 Outback from Galpin, and paid full sticker price, thinking I would get better service. Things have gone well, until now. We live ov...er an hour from Galpin, and are leaving tomorrow for a 4 -6 week road trip. I usually change the motor oil myself, but last time I had Galpin do it. It is time to change the oil again, before our trip, but their idiot technician put the drain plug on with so much torque that I cannot remove it, even with an 18" pipe wrench!

February 22, 2018

We were very fortunate to have Michelle Smith as our salesperson. She was patient and thoroughly explained everything very well regarding the Forester... and Outback vehicles. I would be pleased to refer others to her. Everyone we dealt with at Galpin Subaru was professional and caring. MD

February 22, 2018

Michelle Smith did a great job of finding me the CX5 I wanted. She had the color I wanted waiting out front for me when I got to the dealership and ra...n numbers for me on similar models so that I could make the best choice. Michelle was also very friendly with my 6 year old son and made sure I was able to find a vehicle that included the free IPad promotion for him. She also made sure the buying process was handled quickly. Thanks Michelle!!

February 21, 2018

We went to the dealership knowing we wanted a Subaru. Michelle Smith was awesome! She went over the specs of each of the cars we were interested in an...d discussed each one with extensive knowledge. We were very impressed! She got us a great deal, located the exact car we decided upon, and had us through the process in record time. We drove our new car off the lot that very night. I highly recommend this dealership, and Michelle especially.

February 20, 2018

Amanda outworked, secured the Impreza that I wanted at the price I requested, all over the phone and email. She was fast, honest, and I was out of the... dealership within a half hour. Best part was that she obtained the Impreza from one of the competing Subaru dealers that I was trying to work with.

December 23, 2017

Ask for Mary Ubowski! She is the best car salesperson I have ever worked with! I love her down to earth, honest, and genuine way of explaining and han...dling the car buying process. She is an awesome saleswoman and I will refer anyone looking for a car to work directly with her, hopefully my daughter soon. Mary is a exceptionally smart, easy going woman and I enjoyed buying my wonderful Subaru Outback from her! Galpin Subaru is very fortunate to have such an approachable, kind and knowledgeable sales person on their team! Note: the finance guy was great too! I also had side panels put on. They did a great job and the service area had outstanding customer service. I will always take my car to the service department for all my services, oil change, etc.

Galpin Santa Clarita Valley