Freehold Chrysler Jeep

497 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

Freehold Jeep Chrysler was the second Jeep dealer I went to in search for a new car. We were greeted within seconds of walking in the door and the staff... was extremely friendly. We dealt with Michael Granville who was extremely nice and had a wealth of information and knowledge in regards the different Jeep models I was interested in. He was very accommodating and ultimately lead me to find a 2019 Jeep Cherokee that was perfect for me. From Mike, to the financial staff, and the whole Freehold Chrysler staff in general were very nice, and managed to get me exactly what I wanted and within my budget.

Great to hear! Glad everything went well!

January 12, 2019

Mike Youssef was really customer friendly and he explained everything well and made it fast. I would definitely recommend people to go there as they are... helpful

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this review!

• May 25, 2017

Went to buy a Chrysler 200c when we got there's somebody was test driving it and they bought it so Will showed me a nice Audi A4 and I liked it so I bought... the Audi A4 great service fast and easy.

Great choice! I'm glad we were able to help!

January 8, 2019

The staff was incredible at communication and provided excellent service. I received great service on day one for the ordering process with Mike Youssef.... After my order was put it I received excellent communication from Matthew Miller through every step of the process of the Jeep being built at the factory. I was extremely impressed at the follow up and didn't expect to receive so many updates. On the day of pick up I received excellent service from Mike Youssef, was Matthew Miller, and Harry Palmer for the finance/accounting portion of the process. The General Manager, Ondra Mayfield, was excellent as well through the process as well and answered questions I had. After I took delivery I received follow ups by phone and email from Mike Youssef and Sean M. Gibson, Freehold Jeep and Chrysler’s Client Relations Manager. To have 5 people very involved in the entire team was absolutely impressive. I've never been treated so well in all of my years buying cars. This is my 9th car purchase and my THIRD Jeep Wrangler purchase. I went to the East Brunswick, NJ Jeep dealership a few weeks before going to Freehold and was treated very poorly. I had to seek out a salesman inside the dealership and everyone I tried to get the attention of looked past me like I didn't exist. When I finally got someone's attention it was like he couldn't be bothered to talk to me whatsoever. I asked if he had information on the 2019's and I was told to look at the website...well, little did he know that brushing me off like that lost him an EASY sale. I was ready to buy a Jeep as soon as the 2019's were ready for ordering. Their loss! I worked through the USSA car buying service to find a new dealer recommendation and was directed to Freehold. Amongst other dealers their Internet sales person's automated communications arrived immediately and I received calls shortly after. When I showed up at Freehold Jeep I was apprehensive after the experience with East Brunswick but Mike Youssef greeted my friend and I immediately as we walked up to the main entrance and helped me out immediately. He gave me the information I needed and said I could think about it and come back when I was ready and I told him I was ready right then and there. He jumped on the ordering process and we got an brand new 2019 Jeep ordered for me on the spot that day. They estimated 8-10 weeks and it came in MUCH faster than anticipated which made me ecstatic! I just want to express that good communication, good service, and feeling like I'm being taken care of as an individual is important to me as a small business owner. It's something I look for when I receive services because it's something that is paramount to me in my own business. I was TRULY impressed by Ondra's Mayfield's team at Freehold Jeep. They have an extremely well-oiled machine at Freehold Jeep that is like clockwork for each step of the process. I picked up my Wrangler on Thursday and have been enjoying it ever since. I've already referred one friend to inquire about a new Jeep and told a 2nd friend I would be happy to refer her as well when she is ready to trade in her Jeep for a new one. Thank you to Freehold Jeep and thank you to the Jeep factory in Ohio for handling my build quickly and efficiently. It looks amazing in Mojito Green (glad Jeep kept the color!!) and I'm getting compliments left and right on how amazing it looks in person!!

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write out this truly thoughtful review! We really appreciate having clients like you! :)

January 3, 2019

Excellent! customer service throughout the purchasing process at Freehold Jeep. Found their product specialist William Helicher very knowledgeable and... straightforward to work with. I experienced no pressure in making the decision to purchase. Very happy to with my 2019 Grand Cherokee .

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to see you in a new Grand Cherokee!

January 3, 2019

I was very pleased with how professional and friendly everybody at the dealership was, especially the salesman that helped me Stewart Koncius. He helped... me get the exact car I wanted for an affordable price for me and thoroughly showed me around the cars I was interested in and helped me pick the best one for me. This was by far one of the best experiences I've had at any dealership.

Great to hear! Thank you for your feedback!

January 1, 2019

All the reviews of Mike Youssef and Freehold Jeep are spot-on! Mike is awesome in his no-nonsense approach. Made the process pain free! Yes... go to Freehold... Jeep for your Jeep needs!

Glad to see you had a spot on experience! Thank you!

December 29, 2018

Picked up a new Jeep lease. Negotiated all terms with Matt Miller by phone and email. Came in to Freehold dealership to sign and drive. Mike Youseff was... very helpful and fast.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

December 28, 2018

On November 8th I ordered a 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon from Mike Youssef at Freehold Jeep. This was the first car I have ever ordered directly from the factory... and was a pretty large purchase. Mike and the team made sure I was well informed of the options and choices available to me and got me setup with exactly what I wanted. About 8 short weeks later, I got a call from Mike stating that my JL had arrived and a few hours later I was driving it away! They helped me out with my trade in vehicle and gave me what I feel was a very fair deal. I also want to acknowledge Matthew Miller for all the help he gave me along the weeks while I was waiting for delivery. I am not the most patient person but I never felt that Mike or Matthew did not have time for me. They quickly responded to all my emails, phone calls and text messages and made me feel like a valued customer. We will return when my wife's Grand Cherokee is up for trade in.

Thank you so much for your review! And congratulations on your new JL!

December 14, 2018

Open in App Tony S.’s Reviews 5.0 star rating My experience was amazing. My Specialist Matt Galante was outstanding! He listened to my needs and... found me a great car at a great price, without any hard sales tactics. The whole experience was a pleasure and went extremely smooth. I highly recommend this dealership and Matt Galante. I will definitely tell everyone I know and will most certainly be a repeat customer in the future.

Thank you so much! Great to hear about your wonderful experience!