Freehold Chrysler Jeep

473 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 25, 2017

Went to buy a Chrysler 200c when we got there's somebody was test driving it and they bought it so Will showed me a nice Audi A4 and I liked it so I bought... the Audi A4 great service fast and easy.

November 11, 2018

Having bad car buying experiences in the past, I was expecting the same. However, all that changed last night after dealing with Mike, Harry and Matt.... All three were a pleasure to work with. No pressure, no confusing double talk, no changing of the numbers. They got me what I wanted and at a price I could afford.

November 10, 2018

Great people and service all around. They make you feel welcome and are very accommodating. We worked with Karen, Matt, and Harry who were all awesome.

November 8, 2018

Karen Lignelli at Freehold Jeep, made my car leasing experience awesome! As others have said before, she listened to exactly which features were important... to me in my new vehicle and went above and beyond to find me exactly what I wanted! Also, most importantly the price was right! I am very happy and pleased with the service I received.

November 7, 2018

I gotta say that even though I couldn’t get Dan down to the price I wanted it was already a great deal and I’m glad I took the hour drive back... and forth twice. It was to good to give up on the exact car I wanted. Thanks again and highly recommended! Great job Freehold Chrysler Jeep

November 5, 2018

I had a great experience with my car purchase at Freehold Jeep Chrysler. I always brought my Jeep to Freehold Jeep Chrysler for service, and always had... good experience. This is the first time I purchased a vehicle from Freehold Jeep Chrysler. I had a great experience. Out to total of five new car buying experiences so far in my life, I would rate this one the best. This was my second trade-in experience. Fortunately, both were good. The Freehold Jeep Chrysler, in terms of value for my Jeep’s trade-in, offered the highest compared to the other three dealerships I went to. I highly recommend Mike Fratto, who went out of his ways to help me getting the car I was looking for. Freehold Jeep Chrysler did not have the car with the exact options that I was looking for. Mike worked hard to locate the exact one that I was looking for, which they were able to do dealer-swap. It took almost two weeks, but Mike stayed in touch with me and kept me in the loop, and got me the exact car I was looking for. If I am buying another Jeep or Chrysler vehicle, I will go back to only Freehold Jeep Chrysler.

November 2, 2018

“Fantastic place, great customer service!” This dealership was top notch! Matt Galante went above and beyond to make sure I purchased (Leased)... the Mini Van my wife wanted and was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After we decided on a minivan the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Freehold Jeep (Matt Galante in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new.

November 1, 2018

We are thrilled with our recent purchase at Freehold Jeep. Our salesperson Will was knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions, We arrived at... 6:00 pm and the whole process was expedited, from having the car detailed to arranging the finances and even contacting and arranging for insurance cards. Will even contacted the previous owner to secure a second ignition key for us. Thanks for everything!

November 1, 2018

Car shopping is not something that we ever looked forward to...until NOW. Will at the Jeep dealership in Freehold was a pleasure to work with. We initially... spoke over the phone, he sent me videos of the car that I was interested in and when we arrived at the dealership, Will and Harry in finance took excellent care of us. Car shopping as never been so easy and pleasurable. Our family has already bought a second Jeep through Will and now going back for a 3rd! I highly recommend Freehold Jeep, Will (sales) & Harry (finance).

October 30, 2018

Mike Youssef was so helpful. He really took his time to help us through leasing our new car. He also gave good advices so we could be able to save a lot... more money and he really explained everything to us clearly. I find this dealership better than the other dealerships I've been to.