Freehold Chrysler Jeep

453 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 25, 2017

Went to buy a Chrysler 200c when we got there's somebody was test driving it and they bought it so Will showed me a nice Audi A4 and I liked it so I bought... the Audi A4 great service fast and easy.

September 24, 2018

Mike Youssef was an exceptional sales rep. He greeted me outside the dealership and after a few minutes new exactly what I needed. He and the rest of... the management team at Freehold Jeep really came through for me!!

September 23, 2018

I have a very positive experience with Danny Velez at Freehold Jeep and the best thing you can do to say thank you, is to write someone a review/referral... on line in today’s social media/digital world. Danny was a consultant more than a sales person, he was absolutely easy to work with and a complete gentleman in the entire process. I suggest giving Danny a ring next time you are looking for a Jeep

September 19, 2018

Danny was very helpful with picking out a new Jeep Wrangler. Wasn’t exactly sure what was right for me. Very patient and showed all options. Excellent... service and knowledge, highly recommend going to see Danny.

September 11, 2018

I went to the dealer to discuss buying out my lease. My previous salesman at the time told me I would be able to buy my Wrangler and my payment would be... about the same or possibly less than my lease payment. What he failed to tell me was that I’d have to put down a hefty down payment just to keep the payment the same. I wasn’t prepared to hear that. At that moment I had lost all trust and was very upset because I couldn’t afford for my payment to go up almost $200. That all changed after I spoke to Danny Velez. He reassured me that he would do the best he could to keep me in a Wrangler for the same payment. I drove home a brand new Wrangler that night and couldn’t be happier. He turned a negative experience into the best experience I’ve ever had at a car dealership. He truly went above and beyond. I highly recommend asking for Danny at Freehold Jeep. You will not be disappointed.

September 3, 2018

The associates in freehold jeep are very friendly specially Mike Youseff. He greeted me outside as he saw me, he was very polite and friendly. He answered... every question and found out any information we needed in order to make our decision more comfortably. I would 100% recommend this establishment as well as Mike as the associate to deal with everything

August 28, 2018

Really Happy with my brand new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. Mike Youssef really made the process extremely easy to get into a brand new lease. Mike... was upfront and honest through the whole process. This is my second lease in a row from freehold Jeep and mostly likely will return for a third!

August 27, 2018

We were greeted right away by William. He took the time we needed to find a vehicle that best suited our needs. The whole process from the time we arrived... to the time we left was effortless. We were in and out in less than an hour. That has never been the case for us before. We were extremely impressed with William and his ability to make the deal without the "normal back and forth" taking up hours of our time. We HIGHLY recommend him and will recommend him and this dealership to our friends and family

August 27, 2018

I was very pleased with my decision and purchase at Freehold JEEP. My salesperson Stephanie Khadam-Hir made the process easy, simple and I felt very comfortable.... Highly recommend to all looking to make a JEEP purchase.

August 22, 2018

Stating with our sales person, Mike and then the entire team, we our experience with Freehold Chrysler Jeep to be exceptional. Mike was helpful in locating... cars in the lot for us to try to help narrow our search to the car that we purchased and not that we tried that many but that we had never driven 2 of the 3 we drove. There was never a sense of being under pressure to buy but that Mike just was trying to help us find what we wanted. The Manager was courteous, and also helpful as well as the Manager's assistant and the finance manager. All in all, I would recommend Freehold Chrysler Jeep.