Freehold Chrysler Jeep

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 418 reviews

• May 25, 2017

Went to buy a Chrysler 200c when we got there's somebody was test driving it and they bought it so Will showed me a nice Audi A4 and I liked it so I b...ought the Audi A4 great service fast and easy.

June 18, 2018

My lease was coming up on my car so my husband and I made a last minute decision to just "look" at the 2018 Wrangler since i really loved th...e look of the car. We walked in and William Helicher greeted us. He showed us the car and helped us make comparisons, he took us for a test drove and three hours later I drove away with a new car even though we were just looking. William was pleasure to work with and made sure the process when smoothly. I would recommend him and Freehold Chrysler Jeep for anyone looking for a new car.

June 18, 2018

Our salesman William helicher was professional and courteous in purchase of a new Jeep Compass .he made the whole purchase a lot easier and I recommen...d him.

June 13, 2018

I recently had a great experience at Freehold Jeep. Everyone that I came in contact with was very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. My salesman, M...ike Youssef was great. He was knowledgeable about the Wranglers, answered al of he many questions I had and was nice enough to pull up several of the Jeep Wrangler models so I could take a look and test drive. The rest of the staff was just as helpful in their particular departments.

May 31, 2018

They were all very nice and accommodating. They even held the car for us so we could personally check with our insurance and filled the tank for free!... Definitely would recommend them!

May 29, 2018

Just bought a 2018 Jeep Renegade Limited from Mike Youssef. It was quick, easy, and Mike was eager to inform me of every last detail the car offered. ...Would certainly recommend. Not to mention I only spent 3 hours in the place from beginning to end, which is always my main concern.

May 27, 2018

My salesman Mike Yousseff was terrific, not pushy and very pleasant We test drove the vehicle and were very happy with the performance. I will go back... to buy another car there.

May 24, 2018

I never wrote a review before but after my great customer service experience & excellent professional service I got from my sales consultant Wael ...Youssef & Freehold Jeep I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great SUV with friendly honest professional experience & recommend the man who made it all happen Wael Youssef go see him if your truly looking for a great deal & honest friendly advise

May 14, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Jim Mckiernan while I was at freehold Jeep. He made everything as easy as possible for us and was very understandin...g of our price limit. He made us feel comfortable which was really nice. Everyone there that we got a chance to speak to at freehold Jeep was super understanding and willing to help. Thank you Jim for making the process super easy. I’m in love with my Jeep Liberty. Thank you again to everyone at freehold Jeep. I will be coming back to guys for my Jeep Wrangler. :)

May 9, 2018

Fast easy experience. Pat Spagnuolo and the dealership all very good.They had the jeep I wanted at the deal I required.Delivered same day. Highly Rec...ommended dealership.