Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wanted to buy a Chrysler 200 got out with Audi A4
    May 25, 2017

Went to buy a Chrysler 200c when we got there's somebody was test driving it and they bought it so Will showed me a nice Audi A4 and I liked it so I b...ought the Audi A4 great service fast and easy.

• Jeep Experience
    February 21, 2018

My husband and I went looking for a used Jeep. We found the salesman, Jim McKiernan, to be very professional, polite and not at all pushy - which we ...really appreciated.

• Jeep Review
    February 21, 2018

My husband and I were shopping for a used Jeep. We met with the salesman, Jim McKiernan. He was very polite, knowledgeable and not too pushy which w...e really liked.

• Great experience!
    February 20, 2018

My husband and I recently went to Freehold Jeep and after we met salesman, Jim McKiernan, we knew we would be comfortable doing business here. He was ...knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy at all, which is just what we wanted. We will definitely go back to Jim again when our son needs a car soon!!

• Coming back for Paul K and great service!!
    February 17, 2018

This is a great dealership! Paul Koblentz was such a great help form wife and I. We are not yet ready to purchase our new Jeep, but when we are, we're... heading back over to Paul in Freehold! Paul was very helpful and knowledgeable about the Jeep models that they had to offer! (So many great deals) In my experience, dealerships are usually a hassle and very aggravating, but Paul made it such a pleasure. Will visit Paul again when we are ready to take the plunge into the Jeep world!! Telling all my friends about this dealership and the friendly salespeople here!!

• 2018 JEEP COMPASS
    February 16, 2018

I had a wonderful experience today purchasing my 2018 Jeep Compass. My sales representative Paul was very helpful and patient. The staff was amazing... from start to finish. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Extremely Happy
    February 13, 2018

I cannot express how happy I am with my new 2018 Jeep Compass. Mike was an outstanding salesman. Never pressured or pushed anything. He worked with me... to find the best fit for me financially. All of the staff at Freehold Chrysler and Jeep are phenomenal and will keep doing business there for years to come. Thank you for welcoming me into the Jeep family!

• Jim McKiernan
    February 7, 2018

Jim McKiernan from Freehold Jeep made my shopping experience enjoyable. His wealth of knowledge and sense of humor were great. Thank you, Freehold J...eep! I'm Still looking, but if it's a Jeep I ll purchase, I'm coming back to Freehold Jeep.

• Jeep Wrangler
    February 6, 2018

Usually, I dread going to the car dealer-over zealous salespeople drive me crazy...but not at Freehold Chrysler Jeep...My husband and I had an amazing... experience! Everyone was friendly and there were no pressure tactics used. I highly recommend this dealership...oh and look for Paul Koblentz - he was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

• Jim McKiernan
    January 30, 2018

Very efficient...Jim was very helpful....Had patience to reprogram radio two times . he also sold me my car...I am very pleased with it..I will be ba...ck in the future.....Thank you

Freehold Chrysler Jeep