Anderson-Weber Toyota

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

very nice place

Was very happy with our salemen Adam . There was not a van in there stock that we were looking for but he found one for us. When it came in it has a windowshield problem but t was taken care of. We are happy with our new van and we are sure if anything comes up we will be taken care of with speed and care.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your business. Our salesmen have proven to be very good at finding our customers the perfect vehicle, and we're always happy to hear when that dedication to driving excellence shows through. If there is anything we can do to assist in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

My Anderson/Weber Experience

When bringing you car in for service work, it's always a pleasant experience. The service department is friendly and very clean and accomodating. It's a very reliable dealership.

Dealer response

RJ, Thank you for your continued patronage of our service department. We strive hard to ensure that every customer finds our facilities clean and accommodating, just as you have. We look forward to continue serving you in the future.

Fantastic...

When purchasing my New FJ Cruiser, Jason Farey was the perfect person to see. The dealership is friendly and one feels extremely comfortable during the buying process.

Dealer response

Bobby, Congratulations on the purchase of your new FJ Cruiser and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. At Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln we strive to Drive Excellence in customer service and we are fortunate that we have employees like Jason Farrey who believe as we do. If there is ever anything that we can do to assist in the future, please let us know.

Very satisfied with first visit.

This was our first visit. Nice facility. Friendly staff. Excellent service. We were very satisfied with everything. We will be regular customers with our two Toyotas and will recommend the dealership to our friends.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your consideration of Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll be sure to give your friends and family the same great experience when we see them as well. If there is ever anything that we can do to assist, please just let us know.

Review of maintenace done at Anderson Weber

I took my vehicle out for the 2nd maintenance check/service needed on my 2013 Rav4. Not only was the service excellent, (fast) - everyone was friendly too. I have back problems right now, therefore I was going to have their driver take me home. However, once I got there, with the service only taking around 30 minutes, I figured out it wasn't worth it, so I decided to stay. I noticed that there were chairs in the waiting room that allowed me to put my feet up. The waiting room is awesome - it had a nice atmosphere, TV and was just great to be in a comfortable chair while waiting. I would recommend service at this dealership to any of my friends, co-workers etc. Thank you for the great service!

Dealer response

Janet, Thank you very much for your continued patronage of Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln and for taking the time to let us know how your service visit went. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our waiting room and found the chairs comfortable. If you are still having back issues, during your next visit, I would recommend the massage chair! If there is ever anything that you feel we can do to improve our customer lounge, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

4.0

First time visit

First visit good service friendly staff prompt service

Dealer response

At Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln, we do everything that we can to Drive Excellence in customer service and we're happy to hear when that effort shows with fast, friendly service. If there is anything we can do in the future to assist with your vehicle, please just let us know.

4.4

5000 miles service, & tire rotation

have all my service done here have 2 cars, same year 2009. my appt. are always done in a good time frame

Dealer response

Reece, Thank you for your continued patronage of Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln, where we strive to Drive Excellence in customer service. We feel one of the most important ways to do that is to ensure that every customer receives prompt and friendly service, and we're happy to hear that you do in fact feel that effort. If there is ever anything that we can do to improve, please let us know.

Outstanding Customer Service

I recently purchased a vehicle from a local dealershiop other than Anderson Weber and with much regret, I admit I made a big mistake. The transaction was a disaster from the very minute I walked in the door. Not only was the transaction a mistake but chosing to have my vehicle serviced at that dealership was also a mistake. After 2 attempts to fix my vehicle, the dealership consulted with the professionals at Anderson Weber. Anderson Weber's Service Department gave advice on what should be replaced to fix the problem. With many implications of my inconvenience to the dealership, I was informed (when I reached out to them after not hearing anything) the problem was fixed. The day after I got my vehicle back, the check engine light was back on. I took my vehicle to a reputable service department and was advised it did not appear the advice given to fix my car was taken, It was later admitted by the service manager of the dealership where I purchased the vehicle that a 'work around' was done in order to try to save them time and money. Please note, I am paying for a service agreement that I purchased without being informed there was a deductible. My vehicle was in the shop a total of 5 times before the problem was reconciled. I also requested to have the oil changed 3 times and it was not done. I have requested service records since the purchase of my vehicle and finally received them, only after filing a complaint about the dealership. Although I did not purchase my vehicle at Anderson Weber, when I went there to follow up on the suggestions for repair (after my vehicle was taken there two separate times because the problem could not be identified) I was greeted with smile. I also did not feel like an inconvenience and was treated like a loyal customer instead of being called 'ungrateful' by the owner. The repairs I requested were completed after the FIRST time asking. I did not have to take time out of my day to call and sit on hold for extended periods of time (greater than 10 minutes many times) to see if my car would be ready when I was told it would be. Since Anderson Weber serviced my vehicle, I have not been stranded and have had no further problems. I was treated with respect and kindness even though it was known I was not there to make a purchase. After being called ungrateful by the owner, being treated with disrespect and as an inconvenience, having my bank illegally debited and being called a liar, hearing justifications regarding everything that went wrong with my transaction, which was admitted by the owner, time lost from work, being stranded with my 2 year old, payments that were guaranteed not being honored, disappearing paperwork from my file, generic service records (when I finally received them) stating very little information and no diagnostics or repairs made, cancelled face to face meetings.....I could go on and on but the point is, that I know as an Anderson Weber customer now, I will not have to worry about any of this again. The staff at Anderson Weber not only deserve my thanks for proving not all dealerships only care about only themselves and customer loyalty is of no concern, but also recognition and praise for their claim to have pride and integrity. It is well deserved!!!

Dealer response

We would like to start by thanking you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your vehicle and are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with other the other dealership. At Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln, we believe in Driving Excellence in customer service for the entire duration of vehicle ownership; from the purchase, through the services and ownership, right up until you decide to trade it in on your next vehicle. While you may not have purchased your vehicle from us, our technicians are trained to work on most makes and models, and we are more than happy to welcome you to our dealership and to assist in every way we can.

Excellent Service

I've been taking my Toyota RAV to these guys for over six years. They were very good six years ago and they keep getting better and better. They explain everything very well, give me an estimate of how long the repairs will take, provide an exceptionally comfortable waiting area (with WiFi), are extremely courteous, answer all of my questions, and show that they value me as a customer. Recently, my "Check Engine" light came on, and they took me immediately and had it fixed in a short time. My recent experiences have been exceptional.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your past service experience went and for your continued patronage. We are happy to hear that your experience with our dealership has always been so great. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future or to improve our services, please let us know.

Top-Notch Service

My husband took my car in for a diagnostic test and an oil change. Two possible problems were diagnosed and then taken care of. The waiting area at AW is comfortable with oversized chairs, reading materials, a TV, computer & wi-fi access plus a choice of coffee, tea and hot chocolate as well as fresh fruit and water. The staff are accommodating and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit to Anderson-Weber Toyota Scion Lincoln went. Many of our customers enjoy that we try to provide as many amenities as possible while waiting for their vehicle, or a shuttle if they are just dropping off. If there is anything that we can do to improve our service, please just us know.