New 888-437-3551 Dealer Website
Used 888-437-3573 Email Dealer
Service 888-229-7808

4.3
Average based on 29 reviews.
  • Helpful staff

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Makes you feel good when have a dealership like that

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

• never again

sales advisor Z.R. described the run flat tires as flat tires as flat proof and self-re-inflating. The tires are a joke and I will spend the next 2-3 years in a BMW with a spare tire in the trunk. Thank you Z.R. & thank you BMW of Columbia!

• Good luck with those run flat tires!

Used car sales adviser Z.R. described the "run flat" tires as flat proof and self-re-inflating. The run flat tires are a joke and I will spend the next 2-3 years in a BMW with a spare tire in the trunk. Thank you Z.R. & thank you BMW of Columbia!

• Great dealership!

I am very happy with my experience buying a used Porsche from BMW of Columbia. We worked with one of their salesman, Richard. He's a great guy and not your typical car salesman. First of all, I got a fair deal. After purchasing the Porsche and driving it home, I discovered damage to the paint that wasn't visible in the daylight. The general manager had the damage repaired at Carolina Paint & Body and picked up the tab (it wasn't cheap). They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. If you are looking for a BMW, I'd recommend BMW of Columbia. If you're looking for a nice used car, I'd also recommend checking out their inventory.

• Great dealership and customer service

Wonderful dealership with attention to the customer and willingness to help in all areas of car purchasing and service.

Thank you Rebecca for your kind words.

Thank you Rebecca for your kind words.

• Excellent service, clean and customer friendly.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you had and excellent experience.

Very pleased with the excellent customer service provided by the dealership and followup after purchase. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you had and excellent experience.

• AMAZING!

We drove 6 hours in the rain...for this car!! Brett was great! We would highly recommend him and the dealership!!

Thank you for your kind words, Deanna! We are glad to hear you made the trip to visit us!

• Brett Bostic is the BEST!!!!

I am so thankful for Brett, because of his hard work and dedication I now own a 2015 328 BMW!! Thank you so much Brett!! I love my new car!!!!

Amanda, thank you for your review! We hope you love your 328 for years to come!

Amanda, thank you for your review! We hope you love your 328 for years to come!

• 100% satisfied customer!!

Amanda, thank you for your business and for your kind words about Brett!

Brett Bostic is by far the BEST salesman I've ever dealt with!!! I am now a proud owner of a 2015 328i BMW all because of his hard work. Thank you so much Brett, you are now my salesman for life!!!

Amanda, thank you for your business and for your kind words about Brett!

• Great Car Buying Experience!

Dorothy, thank you for your business and for your kind words about Brett! We hope you love your 328 for years to come!

Yesterday I bought my first BMW and it was my best car buying experience EVER!! I bought the 2015 328i and Brett Bostic was the best and most fun car salesman I have ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole experience enjoyable, going out of his way to accommodate me. He made me feel like I was the only customer there, but I certainly wasn't. He spent an enormous amount of time with me, letting me research on my computer (even though I had done plenty at home), explaining everything and always with a big smile. He moves like a gazelle, sprinting around the dealership to get this or that done to make everything smooth and seamless. I really thought I was going to go with another car brand, but the performance of the BMW and Brett sealed the deal. I couldn't be happier.