• Bought a used truck here and we are very pleased

I bought a used truck here and we are more than happy the service was great I would highly recommend shopping here for any vehicle.

• Kudos Tony

Least stressful vehicle purchase I've ever made and I've had many. Very happy with my purchase. Tony is a man of integrity that you can fully trust. I'll be back !!!

• Car purchased from AG Auto Sales

• ag auto sales

Awesome help .Did what he could to make me happy .Explained everything

Awesome help .Did what he could to make me happy .Explained everything

• purchased 1999 jag

Purchased a 99 jag from AG auto sales have not had one problem with this car .

Purchased a 99 jag from AG auto sales have not had one problem with this car .

• Tony. AG Auto Sales

thanks we try vary hard to please all. thanks again and good lucks vary nice dealing with you

Tony sold me a terrific, clean truck that runs excellent. It was by far the easiest and best buying experience I have ever had and i have bought more vehicles than the average person will ever buy. He pulled out all the stops in every way you can think of to make sure the deal was more than fair! After purchasing from him I will not consider going anywhere else again. Price was very fair and he gave me more for my trade than 2 other dealers I saw before him. His extended warranty options are the best I have seen for the year and miles of the truck I bought and cheaper. I would recommend AG auto sales in a heartbeat to anyone.

• owner 2002 2500

Very honest,no miss leading,brought back took care of all the little things.definatly be back.one stop shop.thanks Tony.

thank you and hope to see you again someday

thank you and hope to see you again someday

• Terrible

Bought a Truck last year with a 1000 Mi/ 1 month warranty. After 5 days and 200 mi the service engine light came on, aftercalling the dealer to identify and repair the problem, after several excuses such as leaving g state or broken equipment the owner never made an effort to fix the truck. It also had no parking brakes or reverse lights at the time of sale. Very unprofessional.

• Very Pleased. Excellent Truck

We purchased a 2004 Chevy Silverado and we have had it for about a month and the truck runs great. The dealer went above and beyond. When we looked at the truck, there were a couple of things that we would need repaired soon. Then when we came to pick the truck up, he had already repaired them, and he also replaced the rear brakes for us. I have been telling everyone about AG Auto Sales. He is very easy to talk too about what we were looking for. He was also willing to hold the vehicle for a couple of days, while we got our financing figured out. The next time I am looking for a vehicle, I know where I will be going.