Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!
    December 6, 2016

After searching the internet for a new 2016 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 for approximately two years I stumbled upon the exact car that I wanted at Decorah ...Chevrolet in Decorah, Iowa. The listed price was much lower than any other similarly equipped ZO6 that I had located. Because I live in Ohio, approximately six-hundred miles away from this dealership all of our communication was either by telephone or internet. I initially spoke to Salesman, Dean Davis then Sales Manager, Shane Panos to finalize the sales transaction. All of the financial arrangements were handled through Finance Manager, Travis Jensen. Everyone at the dealership was extremely polite, courteous and professional to conduct business with. They were extremely patient and quite helpful during the entire sales and delivery process. Considering, this is the very first time that I ever purchased a car over the internet I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, smooth buying experience. Thanks to all of the employees of Decorah Chevrolet! I highly recommend Decorah Chevrolet to anyone interested in purchasing a new Chevrolet especially a new Corvette.

What a great review! Thanks so much for your business! We are so glad you found just what you were looking for and that you had such a positive experi...ence! Thanks and hope to see you again in the future!

Disappointment
    July 4, 2017

Attempting to locate a vehicle for my son, I saw a Silverado that we had stopped to take a look at. A young male came out and introduced himself, and ...spoke with me about the truck. I was disappointed when he started providing incorrect information to me about the motor and other schematics. I understand that there are numerous different types of vehicles on the lot, and being an expert in all of them is not realistic, but there is no need to make stuff up, just say the truth, "I an unsure but will go and look." The younger gentleman was rude about some of the questions I had asked, just leaving a general bad feeling with me. I thanked him for his time and purchased a new Silverado at a different dealership. Everyone has off days, but I don't enjoy buying cars, and to have someone rude makes it that much worse. I would look elsewhere.

State Fan 1953, I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience with us. We aim to do our best with every customer. You are right - everyone has t...heir off days, but that's not what we want to have happen. I appreciate your honest feedback and we will be sure to work to be better next time so no one else has a similar experience. We'd like to try to make this right with you. Feel free to call me personally at the dealership - ask for Amy - and maybe we can do something to earn your service business.

Poor service in the service dept.
    April 6, 2017

Very poor customer service in the Service Dept. We use to be well taken care of by Josh in the service dept, things have gone downhill since he left. ...It takes multiple visits to diagnose any issue. This wasn't much of a problem when we were under the factory warranty as much as it was an inconvenience, now that were under our extended warranty they want to charge per "attempted diagnosis" and then charge us our deductible on top of that once they actually can figure out the issue.

Mr. Greenberg, We are sorry you experienced poor service. As stated in your Facebook review, there was clearly an issue with communication and we cert...ainly don't want you to leave unhappy. Please feel free to contact the general manager Shane to resolve this issue. We'd hate to lose you as a customer.

Vehicle purchase experience
    August 30, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Equinox with Dean as my Salesperson. After doing my "homework" on- line I made the initial contact by telephone. Dean mad...e follow up phone calls with further information and was there at the dealership visit and for the trade transaction. He was professional and congenial to work with as was Heidi in the Business office. Their attention to detail to walk me through the process done in a comfortable manner was appreciated.

Thanks so much for the business and for the review! Hope you are enjoying your Equinox!

Great Service!
    August 24, 2015

Roger found us the perfect car. A beautiful Chevy Impala. Hidie went above and beyond to locate financing for us! A very pleasurable buying experience...!

Thank you for allowing myself, Hidie and Decorah Chevrolet to assist you in your car buying experience. We strive to be knowledgable and respectful to... our customers. It was a pleasure,and I would like to thank you for business. Roger C.

good deal on the car I was searching for.
    July 18, 2015

Online viewing was good due to many good pictures. Shane answered all my questionns. Price was good. I bought the car. Just had it delivered yesterday....

Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac likes to make the car buying process as easy as we can. We like to have as many pictures as it takes to represent the vehic...les in the condition they are. Thank you so very much for the smooth transaction. We can ship vehicles any where in the country with our own transportation.

Personable and friendly
    July 8, 2015

We just purchased a new 2015 Tahoe, and love it We have work with Shane from Decorah for the past 10 years. He has always had our best interest in min...d. We have never been disappointed. I recommend Shane to anyone that doesn't like car shopping, he makes it a great experience!

Karen, you are one the best customers we can have. I thank you for the years of loyalty and cant wait to be able to help you out for many more. Decora...h is a long way for you to drive but we must be doing something right to keep you coming back. Thank you for your friendship.

Friendly and personable
    July 8, 2015

We just purchased a 2015 Tahoe, and we love it. We traded in a vehicle, and received a fair price. Shane is the sales person we have always worked wit...h, he is honest and very personable. Decorah is a great place to buy a vehicle. We have worked with Shane over the past 10 years and would highly recommend him. He has made purchasing vehicles a very good experience.

Great Service Given by Shane!
    July 7, 2015

Shane is the best! Extremely personable, knowledgeable & dependable. You immmediately have trust that what he says he is going to do, in fact will hap...pen. Shane knows how to treat & take care of his clients.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer and great friend of Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac.

Supurb Sales
    July 7, 2015

I always recommend Shane at Decorah Chevy to anyone that is looking to buy a vehicle. We have purchased 5 vehichles from him over the past 14 years. W...e have purchased both used and new vehicles and the follow-up from the Sales and Service Department are exceptional. If you have a specific car or truck you are looking for he will search to find you the perfect one for you or your famliy member.

We truely value customers like you. Thank you for your referrals and loyalty to Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac

Decorah Chevrolet Cadillac