New 888-542-9108 Dealer Website
Used 888-540-3802 Email Dealer
Service 877-753-2252

Average based on 2 reviews
  • Porsche

The salesman was very knowledgable and helpful. The car wasn't exactly what I was looking for so a purchase wasn't made.

Thank you for the great review, we hope that we can serve you better in the future.

• Very professional with fair pricing

Thank you for your positive review and for your business. Enjoy your Porsche! Thanks, Jessica

Traded in a used BMW vehicle for a certified pre-owned Porsche. Staff were very professional through entire process. Their vehicle was priced fairly, and they gave me a fair price on my trade-in. Probably the best experience I have had trading in and buying a car. I highly recommend this dealership.