3.7
  • Real nice van at a good price.

Saw a van I liked on cars.com at 1st Auto Sales and drove down from Boston. Dealt with Leo the owner, I got a great van at a real good price. Being in my mid 60's I've bought a lot of vehicles over the years. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend 1st Stop Auto Sales. Thank you, Dan.

• Very satisfied!

Great car, I put lots of miles with no issues. He took care of any concerns as they can repair on site.

• Stay away

These guys are cheats and thevies. I would recommend you stay away. Horrible experience.

• exceptional service

Excellent personnel and service... Promptness and very attentive. Definitely extremely satisfied. Thank you

• good job

Good place to buy cars from. Had very little problems. Will prolly use in the future.

• Disappointed!!

I'm very disappointed with the dealership. I saw a car on their website that I was very interested in. I contacted the dealership many times and they never returned my calls with an update whether the car was available for sale or not. I feel this was a very poor customer service.

• Great service.

The service at 1th stop auto sale was great especially for a first time car owner like myself.Leo is a great sales person and business man.everyone at 1th stop we're great and I ready enjoy doing business with them.I will recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car. Great service Guys keep up the good work.Thanks. From Tina.

• Bought car

Leo was lot of help. Actually called back, more than once to answer questions and was factual in his representation of the vehicle we bought.