1st Stop Auto Sales

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 11 reviews

• June 2, 2017

Saw a van I liked on cars.com at 1st Auto Sales and drove down from Boston. Dealt with Leo the owner, I got a great van at a real good price. Being in... my mid 60's I've bought a lot of vehicles over the years. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend 1st Stop Auto Sales. Thank you, Dan.

May 21, 2018

I called on one car which he had for cause and stocked range in 2008 to 2010 not one card that he have in stock buy cars.com and had a 2011 car so I a...sked about that car he gave me the person's name on the title after he received a phone call on a cell phone and asked me to hold on one second and he answered the cell phone hello, and started talking to somebody like he knew them and was talking just like you knew them personally and stated that they would see each other later and Nicole lasted about two-and-a-half 3 minutes while I was listening the whole time and he answered the phone on the phone number I called A1 so that's the business and that's the way he answered now the cell phone was totally different I don't know how to rate because the last three I never seen the facility so it would not allow me to rate him unless I put a star at least one I tried to put n a but it didn't work he does not use Carfax he told me about was a 2011 and bought in 2012 with 24000 miles on it by this lady and I asked who owned it before her and he couldn't answer that question I'm like you don't have a Carfax he's like I don't do Carfax so I'm like this could be a rental car with 24000 miles being one year old, do you like I have no clue I don't do Carfax, I'm like well I don't buy cars that don't have or come with a Carfax. And stated that these cars that don't come with the Carfax doesn't tell me anything that I need to know about the car and itself so I have no business to do with you at all and I have a pocket full of cash to buy a car which I could buy a brand new car if I really wanted to but I'd rather not the fur to buy used.

April 30, 2018

Bought a used suv for my daughter back in dec 2017. Car is still working fine and they remember me when I stop by. Refer all my friends and family the...re as it is fair and affordable.

March 8, 2018

For the past eight years I have been a customer at this auto shop for a few different cars of mine. Numerous issues regarding mechanical, suspension, ...electrical, and passing state inspections were promptly fixed for fair pricing and fantastic service.

June 13, 2016

Great car, I put lots of miles with no issues. He took care of any concerns as they can repair on site.

June 10, 2016

These guys are cheats and thevies. I would recommend you stay away. Horrible experience.

April 8, 2015

Excellent personnel and service... Promptness and very attentive. Definitely extremely satisfied. Thank you

March 22, 2015

Good place to buy cars from. Had very little problems. Will prolly use in the future.

May 5, 2014

I'm very disappointed with the dealership. I saw a car on their website that I was very interested in. I contacted the dealership many times and they ...never returned my calls with an update whether the car was available for sale or not. I feel this was a very poor customer service.

May 1, 2014

The service at 1th stop auto sale was great especially for a first time car owner like myself.Leo is a great sales person and business man.everyone at... 1th stop we're great and I ready enjoy doing business with them.I will recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car. Great service Guys keep up the good work.Thanks. From Tina.