New 888-240-2259 Dealer Website
Used 866-547-2326 Email Dealer
Service 866-467-9293

• New 2017 460 SUV

Very Good,I have buy 5 Lexus from Raleigh, just looking for a 2017 460 SUV

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Lexus of Durham, Mary!

Very Good,I have buy 5 Lexus from Raleigh, just looking for a 2017 460 SUV

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Lexus of Durham, Mary!

• JOHNSON LEXUS OF DURHAM

Thank you for your review, Dale!

VERY WELL PREPARED, AND MADE BUYING LESS PAINFUL THAN EVER EXPERIENCED. SALES WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT. CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN UNTIL I COMPLETED SALE WAS IMPECCABLE. DEALERSHIP WAS NEAT AND CLEAN THROUGHOUT. COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE FROM A DEALERSHIP.

Thank you for your review, Dale!

• Review for Lexus Durham

The buying experience is very good. Price is also attractive.

Thank you, Vincent!

The buying experience is very good. Price is also attractive.

Thank you, Vincent!

• Quick response

Made contact within the first hour however no negotiation or other offers. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Very professional and respectful.

All aspects of our buying experience were warmly professional and considerate.

Thank you for your review!

All aspects of our buying experience were warmly professional and considerate.

Thank you for your review!

• CPO Lexus. Would do business with them anytime.

We're so happy we could be of help, Terri! Enjoy your Lexus!

They were fabulous to work with. My car was totaled. I had just paid it off in January 2016. Aarrgghh! They had a beautiful CPO Lexus in the model I was looking for. We worked out a deal on the phone. They even drove it up to Virginia from North Carolina. Now that is customer service!

We're so happy we could be of help, Terri! Enjoy your Lexus!

• Bob's review

Was helping a co- worker who recently moved to the USA find a car and Lexus -Durham was perfect

Thank you, Bob!

Thank you, Bob!

• Excellent! Now a customer for life!

We're so pleased we could successfully address this issue for you, Rob! We appreciate your review and your business.

You can't ask for better service or products. I've owned many brands of luxury cars and not only am I a Lexus customer for life I am a Johnson customer for life. I had a severe issue with my 2015 GX and after several meetings Johnson agreed to replace it for a nominal fee! Just like that, they stand behind their products! I had originally posted a bad review of this dealership, they took the review and my concerns seriously and made everything more than right! I even bought another Lexus for my mother in law while we were handling the original GX issue bringing to a total of 4 cars I've bought from them in 2 years!

• JOHNSON..GREAT SERVICE..LEXUS MFG... POOR

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with any of your service needs.

Having purchased my wife's ES330 from Johnson of Durham we began noticing cracks developing in the dash and took the car in for possible repairs prior to trading it in for a RX350. Ron Kerr in the service dept. was incredibly attentive to our problem and made every effort to resolve the problem to our satisfaction. Unfortunately, Lexus Corp. would only agree to absorb half of the cost to replace the dash ( $3,000). We happily rate Johnson Lexus with 5 stars, however we are less than pleased with Lexus Corp.. Having researched other Lexus owner experiences with this identical problem we are forced to look at other make/ models for our next vehicle.

• Excellent Customer Service

Excellent service. Very accommodating people. They spent time with us to understand what we need and found the proper lexus for us.

Thanks for your recommendation, Katy!

Thanks for your recommendation, Katy!