• Quality Service at Johnson Lexus Durham

We appreciate your review, Jim! Enjoy your RX!

The Johnson Lexus Durham exceeded all of our expectations when we recently visited their facility to purchase a used RX 350. Everyone from the initial internet contact, Raphael, to the sales representative, Derrick Rhodes, and the Financial Services Manager, Wes Diederich, were exceptional. They made buying a vehicle a very pleasant experience.

We appreciate your review, Jim! Enjoy your RX!

• Great Customer Service

Thank you for your review and your recommendation!

Had an excellent experience purchasing a used vehicle from Johnson Lexus of Durham. Raphael and Greg were very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review and your recommendation!

• New 2017 460 SUV

Very Good,I have buy 5 Lexus from Raleigh, just looking for a 2017 460 SUV

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Lexus of Durham, Mary!

Very Good,I have buy 5 Lexus from Raleigh, just looking for a 2017 460 SUV

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Lexus of Durham, Mary!

• JOHNSON LEXUS OF DURHAM

Thank you for your review, Dale!

VERY WELL PREPARED, AND MADE BUYING LESS PAINFUL THAN EVER EXPERIENCED. SALES WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT. CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN UNTIL I COMPLETED SALE WAS IMPECCABLE. DEALERSHIP WAS NEAT AND CLEAN THROUGHOUT. COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE FROM A DEALERSHIP.

Thank you for your review, Dale!

• Review for Lexus Durham

The buying experience is very good. Price is also attractive.

Thank you, Vincent!

The buying experience is very good. Price is also attractive.

Thank you, Vincent!

• Quick response

Made contact within the first hour however no negotiation or other offers. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Very professional and respectful.

All aspects of our buying experience were warmly professional and considerate.

Thank you for your review!

All aspects of our buying experience were warmly professional and considerate.

Thank you for your review!

• CPO Lexus. Would do business with them anytime.

We're so happy we could be of help, Terri! Enjoy your Lexus!

They were fabulous to work with. My car was totaled. I had just paid it off in January 2016. Aarrgghh! They had a beautiful CPO Lexus in the model I was looking for. We worked out a deal on the phone. They even drove it up to Virginia from North Carolina. Now that is customer service!

We're so happy we could be of help, Terri! Enjoy your Lexus!

• Bob's review

Was helping a co- worker who recently moved to the USA find a car and Lexus -Durham was perfect

Thank you, Bob!

Thank you, Bob!

• Excellent! Now a customer for life!

We're so pleased we could successfully address this issue for you, Rob! We appreciate your review and your business.

You can't ask for better service or products. I've owned many brands of luxury cars and not only am I a Lexus customer for life I am a Johnson customer for life. I had a severe issue with my 2015 GX and after several meetings Johnson agreed to replace it for a nominal fee! Just like that, they stand behind their products! I had originally posted a bad review of this dealership, they took the review and my concerns seriously and made everything more than right! I even bought another Lexus for my mother in law while we were handling the original GX issue bringing to a total of 4 cars I've bought from them in 2 years!