4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 222 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

222 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Johnson Lexus of Durham from DealerRater.com

May 22, 2018

AAA and his team went above and beyond to help us lease our Lexus hybrid. They let us take the car home overnight so we can be sure about our purchase.... I would recommend this dealership and AAA???s team to my friends and family for sure

Abdel Abou-Auf

May 22, 2018

My husband and I had the greatest experience ever! Jonathan Foster was the biggest help. He was attentive to our needs and what we were looking for. H...e was extremely patient and willing to do whatever to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We had the best dealership experience we???ve ever had! The customer service at Johnson Lexus Durham is unmatched. Definitely going back here to purchase future vehicles! Highly recommend! You won???t be disappointed!

May 17, 2018

Did my research on the car I was looking for on cars.com and found one at Johnson Lexus. From the time I stepped into the dealership til the delivery... of the car I purchased, Arthur Wright and later Joe Huntley, were courteous, friendly, and listened to every question and request I made. There was no sweating over the small stuff, only a desire to meet my requests and making sure I was informed and satisfied with every step of the process. I don???t usually do reviews, but I couldn???t not do one in this instance as this was the first no stress, non-pressured, non-manipulative car buying experience I have ever been a part. Arthur Wright is friendly, knowledgeable, understanding and very accomodating especially when we had to address some things made more difficult because I live in another city. I will not hesitate to first consider contacting this dealership or Arthur when buying my next car.

Johnson Lexus of Durham

Thank you for sharing your great purchasing experience!

Joe Huntley

Lexus Pre-Owned Sales Manager

May 8, 2018

After looking different places for the specific convertible in mind, my husband suggested I look for a dependable and reliable car in traveling back a...nd forth to see my family in the mountains. I called Johnson Lexus and spoke with Abdel Abou-Auf (known as Triple A). He was not high pressured or demanding. He was very caring and helpful. Thanks to Abdel for locating my IS 250-C Lexus and working with us on the best deal. Also thanks to Azza AL-EJJO, for being so friendly and helpful in staying late to complete all the financial paperwork and thanks to Steve Parson, for going over details and functions of the car. Thanks, Abdel & Johnson Lexus of Durham!!

Johnson Lexus of Durham

We're happy to here that Abdel was able to help you find your perfect car. Thank you for the review!

Abdel Abou-Auf

May 5, 2018

Best car buying experience to date! I worked with Jon Foster and now I feel I will be a Lexus girl for life! I think what makes him stand out to me is... the fact that he was just upfront and honest with me about everything and he always went the extra mile to get me exactly what I wanted. He was the highlight to an overall welcoming atmosphere. Really a pleasure.

Johnson Lexus of Durham

Welcome to the Johnson Lexus of Durham family! We look forward to seeing you again.

May 5, 2018

I knew what i wanted when i went there. Jonathan did not hesitate or take his time approaching us upon arrival. He knew exactly what i was looking for... once i told him what I saw online. He instantly went to get the keys for a test drive. Once the decision was made he went above and beyond to make sure i went home with the vehicle of my choice! We were pressed for time before the dealership close but that did not stop him from doing his job nor did he rush us to leave!! I will always recommend Johnson Lexus of Durham as well as Jonathan!!

Johnson Lexus of Durham

It was our pleasure to assist you, Jasmine. Thank you for your recommendation.

May 4, 2018

I have just got my second Lexus from the Johnson Lexus in Durham. They give better trade in .the entire dealership is outstanding. Robert Bruson Jonat...han Foster are the best in sales. Candiance in service is outstanding. My adviser is outstanding. Love the experience.

Johnson Lexus of Durham

Thank you for choosing Johnson Lexus of Durham again. We appreciate your review!

April 30, 2018

We did an extensive amount of research before choosing an SUV with 3 rows. Lexus made our decision easy by offering aggressive pricing and allowing us... to take the SUV home for a few days to try it out with the car seats. We never felt pressured to make a quick decision, and Raphael was kind enough to respond to our many emails quickly and in detail. After visiting a few other dealerships, it was clear that we would purchase the GX460 through Johnson Lexus of Durham as we wanted an easy, professional process and a long term relationship with a dealer in the area. No one else came close to comparing to our experience with Johnson Lexus of Durham and the various sales associates, mangers, etc that we had the pleasure of working with. 5+ stars!

Johnson Lexus of Durham

It was our pleasure helping you find your perfect Lexus! Enjoy your GX.

Raphael Courchia

Internet Sales Manager

Ryan Meagher

General Sales Manager

April 28, 2018

After my first experience at Johnson Lexus of Durham, I made sure to go back and ask for Arthur Wright again! Arthur is very knowledgable about all t...he Lexus models and made the entire experience a delight. It's great to work with such a joyful personality. I never felt rushed or any pressure to make a decision. This was the best car-buying experience and I highly recommend Arthur as your go-to representative!

Johnson Lexus of Durham

Thank you for sharing your great experience, Cynthia. We appreciate your review!

April 26, 2018

Excellent vehicle selection. Knowledgeable and friendly, salesman, business manger, serviceman, and vehicle trainer. The team work was a united effor...t for a no stress experience!

Johnson Lexus of Durham

It was our pleasure to assist you!

Danny Feagans