Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 6, 2018

John Bang gave us a great deal on our New car, he was very professional and courteous. No pressure and hassle free salesperson. Highly recommend dea...lership and John to anyone looking to purchase a new Mercedes.

January 6, 2017

Garret Graham is what makes the service department the BEST in all of Seattle! He's just an amazing guy! Will do anything to make sure that your servi...ce experience is nothing but the BEST!!

January 6, 2017

I had a difficult to diagnose issue with my C450 transmission. The service manager, John Shepard, quickly identified a tricky issue and obtained the s...oftware fix from Germany and scheduled a service appointment. The appointment was carried out in an equally skilled and efficient manner by the service adviser, Garrett, and an unidentified tech. The gist of all this is that these guys did what the selling dealer could not, did it with a smile, and got it right. Sum: MB of Lynwood is all you have to know. (I did write the owners and suggest raises and bonuses! ;) ) Addendum: I should add that the measure of any dealer's service department lies in the hard, not the easy cases. I've been driving performance cars for nearly 50 years, and this department gets an A+.

December 27, 2016

We had a great experience at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood. Marius, Tami and Colin were terrific. They were helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. Th...e process took less time than we have experienced at other dealers. Big thanks!

December 23, 2016

Professional, Personable, Knowledgeable, Efficient! John Bang was great welcoming us to M-B of Lynnwood and showing us the car we ultimately purchased.... Mindy Cannon took care of the purchase details, warranty, and future maintenance so efficiently that we were onto the vehicle final delivery with Colin Ferrence and out the door with our new GLK350 in under 2 hours. It was a wonderful experience purchasing our car from Mercedes Benz of Lynnwood. We are so glad we drove the distance to M-B of Lynnwood.

November 4, 2016

We worked with John Bang and his team on an out-of-state sale (we live in California) of a 2015 B class electric and he was incredibly friendly, fast ...and accommodating. The B class is a model that MB does not actively promote, especially outside of California and we've heard horror stories of other MB dealers being clueless on how to set-up the car for new owners (things like remote charging). So was very pleasantly surprised to find out that John knew the model inside/out. Moreover, from first contact to delivery to our front door took only 3 business days. John was also supportive of us post-sale. We had some issues with California DMV which John and his team quickly solved for us too. Kudos all around!

October 28, 2016

I can honestly say that Simon Kim over at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood was the best salesperson that I've ever worked with. Simon was honest and worked h...ard to get me a great deal on a Certified pre-owned Mercedes Benz. Not once did I feel pressured to buy a car that I wasn't 100% sure about and that is something rare with car dealerships. Anyone that is thinking about buying a new or used Mercedes should definitely go over to Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood and see what Simon can do for you. I have been shopping around for a while and I could have saved a ton of time if I just came here first. They have top quality cars and the best prices around. Thank you Simon and everyone else over at Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood, you have all been great to work with and I mean that!

October 9, 2016

It is a great experience overall. It is a pressure to do business with John bang. I am looking for the car, know what I want and ask them the right pa...ckage. I do my homework, great negotiate process. We both know how much we gain and he make. Win, Win. Anyway, John Bang is nice person to talk to.

July 6, 2016

I wasn't too impressed with the sales person. They weren't very knowledgeable, often providing wrong information about the cars we were looking at (n...ot small things like installed packages and options, the sales person tried to convince me a front wheel drive car was rear wheel drive). After reading the manual I also came to the conclusion that the concierge (or whatever you call the person that shows off all of the car's features after a purchase) didn't know what they were talking about either. That being said, in my experience this describes most of car sales people so just make sure to double check everything they say and you'll be fine, but I don't think this dealership deserves any more than the run of the mill three stars.

Hello, we appreciate the feedback. Would love a chance to discuss further so we can improve in the areas you mentioned. Thanks! Stefan Halata - Gene...ral Manager - 425-673-0505 or StefanHalata@MBLynnwood.com

Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood