Bob Valenti Auto Mall

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(860) 536-4931 (860) 536-4931

1.0

Bullied by the service writer

Went into to get some known work done. Quoted an exceptionally high price to put my window back on track. When questioned the price the service writer gave me an attitude and seemed to be offended that I knew what the service should cost and had cost previously. When I went to pick up the car so I could take it to another dealership who was charging the average rate the service writer insulted me, demanded me and insinuated that they couldn't do a service I was charged for because my tires were "economy". Returned my car in worst condition than I gave it to them. When I asked that they correct my car before I removed it from the lot the service writer rolled his eyes and gave me an attitude. I had to involve the owner of the store to get assistance. When I returned the next day to pick up my car, which now has a wedge of paper to hold my window up, the same service writer thought it was appropriate to yell at me and my husband in the parking lot in front of people, to insult my intelligence and act aggressively with a woman. I have been getting service at valenti for almost 20 years... never again

Dealer response

Erica, Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with Valenti Chevy service. As you mentioned the owner did get involved and did speak to service on your behalf. Knowing you and your family have been long time customers of the Valenti Family of dealerships we had hoped that we had resolved the issue to your satisfaction. We understand you being upset and hope that you and your family will continue to use the other stores of which your family has had successful service thru the years. If you would like to discuss the issue further with the owner he would be happy to speak to you again.

Salesman Bruce

I had a wonderful experience buying a brand new jeep with the help of Bruce. He was the perfect amount of friendly, honest and informative without being too pushy or in-your-face like you normally would expect from salesmen. Bruce spent basically the entire day with us, patiently answering any questions we had and made us feel comfortable and confident with our decision. We were able to test drive a couple cars of interest before finding the perfect fit for me. The following days after I brought home the car, Bruce contacted me to ask how the car was driving and wanted to ensure that I made the right decision. 10/10 would recommend him if you are looking to buy a new car!! Thank you Bruce!

Are you kidding me

So I went to this “great dealer” are you freakin kidding me. The worst service dept in the world. Get this, they told me up front that there was an hours “diag” really. I went to the parts store they did it in two freakin minutes. When I question it they said I should see the owner, guess what the owner is NOT available. Look I make 14 dollars an hour. I wonder what Rob/Steal makes. It’s a bad place. To bad.

2020 Silverado

I was looking for a new Chevy Silverado but the model I wanted was difficult to locate. A friend located one at Valenti in Mystic. They took a deposit over the phone on Friday, and I took delivery on Saturday. Painless, fast and efficient. Edgar worked hard to get every discount that was available. I love my new Chevy truck!

Never again

Absolutely would tell everyone to stay away from this money hungry completely fake dealer. They take your money and give you very very little in return

Dealer response

I am very sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us at Valenti. If you would please give me a call at 860-536-4931 to discuss your concerns. Thank you Rob Valenti

Valenti Jeep Rocks!

These guys are wonderful from sales to service. No pressure, easy process throughout. I just leased my 6th vehicle with them. Will always come back to Valenti Jeep!

Great Experience

Great experience trading and buying a new car. Customer service was excellent, and my salesman Paul L was knowledgeably and very easy to work with.

4.0

Decent dealer, I trust I got an average deal.

Very nice crew, definitely willing to explain any part of the process. Always tough to know what profit margin they are making. But did amazing job with the buying process with the exception that they knew I was buying the car that day since I had been there until close the day before, and didn’t even send it to get checked by their mechanic team until like 2pm ish that is my only complaint . Very nice people and smooth process. Having dodge ford and Chevy right there makes for a very easy day looking at trucks.

Jeep JL

They buying experience was very pleasant, and relaxing. My salesman was polite and informative. I would recommend buying from the Valenti group. The atmosphere was positively unique in the used car service.

2.0

Poor workmanship

The sales person was good. That’s about it. Bought a brand new truck. It got damaged on the lot. Body shop “fixed” it horribly. The detail job on delivery was horrible. It was still half dirty and full of swirl marks. After driving a hour one way for them to make it rite not at all happy.