Bob Valenti Auto Mall

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

The dealership that give car dealer bad names.

Worst dealership ever very dishonest business practices. Wanted to charge me a lot more for being out of state. Also wanted to charge more for cash offer then financing would not even come close to honoring advertised price.

A great experience from start to finish

The salesman showed me directly to the car I wanted to see. He was knowledgeable about the pre-owned vehicle and dealerships purchasing process which made me feel like I was in the right place. The business manager found me a better deal than I found myself and the dealership took care of the few cosmetic problems I had addressed.

Championship Sales Group

We bought a used Subaru from Rob Dickens at Valenti Dodge Chrysler Jeep, this was the most relaxing and enjoyable car purchase we have ever had. Rob and his Boss Sam went above and beyond to make all the bases were covered. There are only five stars here but I give them a 10!!!

4.0

Happy New Bronco Sport Owner

My salesman, Jim, guided me patiently through the long process of ordering, tracking, and awaiting the arrival of my new Bronco Sport. Despite various snags due to semiconductors and to a windshield broken during transit, Jim and the folks of Valenti ultimately offered a fair deal at list price on a great new vehicle. Jim also walked me through all of the car's unique features upon delivery, linked my phone for me, programmed my keyless entry passcode, and set up my FordPass. My only recommendation: initiate communications with customers like me who face long waits due to supply chain issues. A little initiative, information and reassurance can go a long way!

4.0

Subaru Legacy Purchase

I ended up with the car I need. Edgar was very helpful in helping me find the Subaru legacy that I needed. A little work needs to be done, I know about the window being off track, now I'm shaking as if I have a sunken ball joint. I was told the window would be taken care of, I'm really hoping this is too. I will be purchasing a second vehicle with my tax refund, which would make my third purchase. I would rate Bob valenti an 8.5 out of ten and my salesman a 9.5 out of ten. I've never purchased a car from a dealership more than once anywhere else and for good reason!

1.0

Bullied by the service writer

Went into to get some known work done. Quoted an exceptionally high price to put my window back on track. When questioned the price the service writer gave me an attitude and seemed to be offended that I knew what the service should cost and had cost previously. When I went to pick up the car so I could take it to another dealership who was charging the average rate the service writer insulted me, demanded me and insinuated that they couldn't do a service I was charged for because my tires were "economy". Returned my car in worst condition than I gave it to them. When I asked that they correct my car before I removed it from the lot the service writer rolled his eyes and gave me an attitude. I had to involve the owner of the store to get assistance. When I returned the next day to pick up my car, which now has a wedge of paper to hold my window up, the same service writer thought it was appropriate to yell at me and my husband in the parking lot in front of people, to insult my intelligence and act aggressively with a woman. I have been getting service at valenti for almost 20 years... never again

Dealer response

Erica, Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with Valenti Chevy service. As you mentioned the owner did get involved and did speak to service on your behalf. Knowing you and your family have been long time customers of the Valenti Family of dealerships we had hoped that we had resolved the issue to your satisfaction. We understand you being upset and hope that you and your family will continue to use the other stores of which your family has had successful service thru the years. If you would like to discuss the issue further with the owner he would be happy to speak to you again.

Salesman Bruce

I had a wonderful experience buying a brand new jeep with the help of Bruce. He was the perfect amount of friendly, honest and informative without being too pushy or in-your-face like you normally would expect from salesmen. Bruce spent basically the entire day with us, patiently answering any questions we had and made us feel comfortable and confident with our decision. We were able to test drive a couple cars of interest before finding the perfect fit for me. The following days after I brought home the car, Bruce contacted me to ask how the car was driving and wanted to ensure that I made the right decision. 10/10 would recommend him if you are looking to buy a new car!! Thank you Bruce!

Are you kidding me

So I went to this “great dealer” are you freakin kidding me. The worst service dept in the world. Get this, they told me up front that there was an hours “diag” really. I went to the parts store they did it in two freakin minutes. When I question it they said I should see the owner, guess what the owner is NOT available. Look I make 14 dollars an hour. I wonder what Rob/Steal makes. It’s a bad place. To bad.

2020 Silverado

I was looking for a new Chevy Silverado but the model I wanted was difficult to locate. A friend located one at Valenti in Mystic. They took a deposit over the phone on Friday, and I took delivery on Saturday. Painless, fast and efficient. Edgar worked hard to get every discount that was available. I love my new Chevy truck!

Never again

Absolutely would tell everyone to stay away from this money hungry completely fake dealer. They take your money and give you very very little in return

Dealer response

I am very sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us at Valenti. If you would please give me a call at 860-536-4931 to discuss your concerns. Thank you Rob Valenti