Bob Valenti Auto Mall

166 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 31, 2018

The sales team was very helpful and knowledgeable. The whole process took several months and they were patient with me and always had they had the answers... to all my questions. Overall they made it a very pleasant experience.

September 5, 2018

The reason I went to Valenti is because of Jim Keane very professional and knowledgeable !!! It was my second Explorer purchased from Valenti and again... because of Jim Keane.

August 1, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing a 2014 F-150. My salesperson was Jim Keane and his professional attitude and friendly outgoing personality was exactly... what you would want when making a big decision when buying a new or used car.

July 11, 2018

Franklin was an awesome salesman that completely took care of everything. Can’t say enough good things about my experience. I will buy my next car... here.

July 5, 2018

I have now purchased a car from all 3 generations of the Valenti Family! I have been buying automobiles from the Valenti Car Dealerships for many years.... My newest acquisition was a 2018 Mercedes GLC 300 with 10,000 miles on her. Joel Valenti tracked it down for me. I have purchased 3 Mercedes and 2 Subaru Outbacks. Love working with this dealership and always recommend them. I love my SUV!

May 31, 2018

This was the last stop out of many looking for a reasonable used car. This dealership blew away all others with the great customer service (Dave), clean... cars and overall pleasant experience. Dave made the purchasing of a car easy and his laid back approach was fantastic. Overall, a nice dealership and nice salespeople. Thank you for being different than the rest!

May 31, 2018

Purchased a used car with great service in a timely fashion very friendly staff

May 26, 2018

I have been going to Valenti Chevy since 2011. Every time I have been assisted quite well, questions answered and options given. Recently in an accident... that left my Chevy Malibu totaled. I received a call from Nancy Heath shortly after learning of my accident. She called too Ask me if I was ok and that Valenti Chevy would do all they could too assist me finding a replacement. I did go to Valenti Chevy where Nancy introduced me to Samantha. Both ladies helped me greatly through a very rough time. I am now a proud owner of a new Malibu and a even stronger confident feeling for the people that Valenti employees. Thank you Samantha and Nancy.

April 13, 2018

Salesman did not care if the car was right for me, put me into a whirlwind and I did get carried away. I will never buy here again and urge everyone I... know not to.

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As you can see from our other reviews this is not the way we do business and we would love the chance to make ...you a satisfied customer. Please call Rob Valenti at 800.699.2571 as he would like the chance to make you comfortable with your purchase. If you get his voice mail please leave a message with your name and number and what vehicle you bought and he WILL call you back.

March 27, 2018

I received a great experience buying my new truck I was looking for a new truck but found a used one with all the equipment I wanted in it and saved a... lot of money. They gave me what my trade was worth and a great price on my new to me truck. Jim Keane and all the other Valenti sales team are very courteous and helpful. I have bought other vehicles at other ford dealerships and didn’t receive the same service. They do a great job I will highly recommend them to purchase a vehicle from them to everyone I know. Thank again to the Valenti family for a great experience