Bob Valenti Auto Mall

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 158 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Thanks for a great experience on buying my vehicle
    March 27, 2018

I received a great experience buying my new truck I was looking for a new truck but found a used one with all the equipment I wanted in it and saved a... lot of money. They gave me what my trade was worth and a great price on my new to me truck. Jim Keane and all the other Valenti sales team are very courteous and helpful. I have bought other vehicles at other ford dealerships and didn’t receive the same service. They do a great job I will highly recommend them to purchase a vehicle from them to everyone I know. Thank again to the Valenti family for a great experience

Do not buy here!
    April 13, 2018

Salesman did not care if the car was right for me, put me into a whirlwind and I did get carried away. I will never buy here again and urge everyone I... know not to.

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As you can see from our other reviews this is not the way we do business and we would love the chance to make ...you a satisfied customer. Please call Rob Valenti at 800.699.2571 as he would like the chance to make you comfortable with your purchase. If you get his voice mail please leave a message with your name and number and what vehicle you bought and he WILL call you back.

Dale from western CT
    February 22, 2018

Needed to find a 1LT Traverse with a bench seat. Took a few days to locate in an acceptable color. Waited a few more days for it to arrive. It was wor...th it. The car fits my needs. The salesman gave me the tutorial. I scheduled another meeting in a couple of weeks to go over the car again. The technological advances of the car are incredible. People at this dealership bent over backwards for me.

RBanyon
    February 7, 2018

Treated great. All staff interacts with customer in friendly way. Facility was clean and comfortable. Sales person was professional and well inform...ed. Sales person also listened ans was aware of customer needs.

Go see Jim!
    December 8, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Jim Keane at Valenti Ford to find a truck that I will pull my RV. He and the owner are the best! I'm not from th...e area, so finding a salesman to trust was important. I didn't feel pressured, and in fact, they were very accommodating to my needs. Good service and good salesman. Go see Jim. He's great to work with.

I will now only buy cars from Jason Crandall
    November 15, 2017

5.0 star rating 11/15/2017 This review for Jason Crandall and the team at the Valenti auto mall in Mystic is a long time coming and well earned. Jason... and his team have helped us find and buy 4 cars over the last 4 years and Jason has never fallen short of finding us THE car we wanted with all of the options we wanted and still at a competitive price. My wife, myself, and my daughter all drive Valenti cars and refuse to deal with anyone else. Jason takes great care in cultivating relationships with his customers, not just trying to sell cars. From the moment we express interest in a new car, Jason and his team work feverishly to find it and get us the best deal possible. On the 2 occasions that we purchased used cars, Jason had his service team complete a thorough and comprehensive inspection of the vehicles, identifying and repairing any issues the cars may have had as well as noting how many miles they had left on wear parts (tires, brakes, etc.) which I believe to be standard practice at Valenti. Jason and the staff at Valenti put a tremendous amount of effort into establishing trust and making the customer completely happy with their purchase which seems to be a rare occurrence in that industry. Car buying used to be a toilsome process where I had to be vigilant or else be taken advantage of by the salesperson, but Jason has single handedly changed my impression of what car buying SHOULD be.

Buying tbe chevy cruze was a great experience.
    November 10, 2017

Great service. Tom was great. We will recommend to our friends.

Great experience
    October 27, 2017

Another great experience at Valenti’s..no hassles, straight forward answers, and very prompt delivery

Satisfied
    October 18, 2017

I recently purchased a 2009 Acura TL, the car was in beautiful condition . I was completely satisfied with my purchase, from the service to the salesm...an. Tom Smith knew what he was talking about, which made the whole process smoother!

Awesome experience buying my first car.
    September 19, 2017

I had an awesome experience buying from Valenti Ford. The customer service was fantastic and the salesman, Jim Kaine, was very knowlegable and helpful.... I came in with a price that I was comfortable paying and Jim helped me stay within that price range. I absolutely reccomend Valenti Ford to anyone that is looking for a great car buying experience.

Bob Valenti Auto Mall