2.7
  • Terrible

I never got a call from anyone or even an email... tried to get in touch 3 different times

• Disappointed

I highly recommend you NOT to purchase a car from Aria Auto Sales. After purchasing my car, I was not given a warranty up front and the car has issues with the A/C unit prior to my purchase. When I took the car to have it checked by a mechanic, they told me that nothing was wrong with the car. I found out other issues wrong with the vehicle and informed Michelle and Megan. They acted as if they did not know the car required maintenance. They were not helpful at all and I will NEVER purchase a car from this jinky car lot again. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ARIA AUTO SALES!!!!!!

• ARIA IS THE BEST!!!!

I PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM ARIA AUTO SALES.. MEGAN WAS MY SALES PERSON SHE WAS VERY NICE AND VERY HELPFUL I WILL BE BACK TO PURCHASE FROM HER AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMEND FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO PURCHASE FROM HER AS WELL....THANKS ARIA FOR MY NEW RIDE AND THANK YOU MEGAN!!!