New 888-734-6617 Dealer Website
Used 888-733-8618 Email Dealer
Service 888-735-8565

3.9
  • Outstanding experience

I went in to the dealership simply planning to look at a car I found on line and maybe test drive. I didn't not have financing lined up or any plans to purchase. I walked out 2 hours later having purchased the car. I paid what I thought was a VERY fair price from all of the research I had done. It was truly an effortless and enjoyable buying experience.

• BMW service

Very good experience and friendly service. The car was washed and clean when I picked it up. Also appreciate using a loaner vehicle

• MKT was what we were looking for

Staff was quick and courteous. This is the 2nd dealership that I have dealt with that I knew more about the car I was buying than they did. The sales guy was goodd about admitting what he didn't kno.

• New 2016 BMW 5 Series purchased

The experience was great. Super friendly and reasonable folks. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from Zimmerman

• Fantastic dealerhip

The wife and I bought a BMW from Sam Fierro. It was the best experience we have had buying a car. He was not pushy. He was personablr and very easy going, and just let us test drive the cars. We drove 2 cars, worked out the numbers, and left with new car in less than 4hrs. Very awesome! We will buy from again. Thanks

• Great experience

Stopped in for a look. Monty Daniels helped me out and had a great experience. He took good care of me. Ended up buying the car for my daughter. No hassle great price. Will definitely come back. Thank you to Monty Daniels and Kyle Simmons.

• My used BMW X3 purchase

Nice people. They can be more honest when describing the condition of the vehicle

• Dissapointed

Sales person had given me little information on vehicle I was looking at. Sales man I had spoken too wasn't even there for our scheduled test drive and car review. Drove over 3 hours just to come see the vehicle which was barley even running. Asked sales man to follow up with me on a couple of questions I had after my visit and they never did. Overall awful experience.

We're deeply disappointed to hear about your negative experience. What you described isn't reflective of how we strive to operate. If you'd like, please reach out to our general manager directly so that we may ensure more positive results moving forward. Zimmerman Auto Center, (855) 795-7289

• Worst experience ever!

Talked to a salesman and put deposit down on car until I could get there from Ohio. Said he would also pull the car off the lot and will met up with me after the holiday weekend as he will also be on vacation. Two hours into trip, got a call that the car was stolen and the person I was coming to see was not there. Called back and was told the car was sold and I may not have wanted it after I got there and they could have sold it, which they did. Called about getting reimbursed for driving out of state for no reason and managers kept saying a check will be mailed. It is now four months later and I have realized that I was just blown off. They didn't even offer to find me another car since I had to turn the rental in the next day because my insurance would not cover more time from my previous car being totaled. That was the poorest, dishonest, unexceptable service I ever received. Thank gif I didn't make it to Iowa.

Hi Nicia, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Zimmerman Auto Center take our reviews very seriously. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our general manager at (855) 795-7289. We hope to hear from you.

• Kevin

Stopped in to look at a new truck. Spencer and Eric were very knowledgeable and helpful with no pressure to buy