Fairway Auto Center

(5.0) 109 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

109 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fairway Auto Center from DealerRater.com
  • The Service Team at Fairway Ford is super

Terry and Clay have always provided excellant service for all of our family Both are always very prompt in getting our repairs taken care of. F...rom the point of entry to the Deslership to the completion of service, every detail is handled with courtesy and full explanation of required and suggested service needs

• Amazing!

This was such a great experience! From the first phone call until we walked out the door...each person we came in contact with was kind and concerned ...about us! We drove 2 hours to purchase the vehicle. The vehicle was better than expected...they took the time to detail it AND perform all necessary service before they put it up for sale. I left feeling very confident that I had purchased a well maintained used vehicle! I am recommending them to everyone!!!

• Great experience!!! Professional and very helpful

The sales staff was personable and answered all of our questions. Wonderful experience from beginning to end. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to a...nyone. The next time I am looking for a car, they will be my first stop.

Overall Experience

• Excellent Service!! They really seem to care!!!

This was my neice's first car buying experience. They staff was so great and helpful that Fairway will always be our first stop for a used car!!!

• Awesome experience

Our experience with Fairway was nothing short of amazing. The service was great and the attention given to us by the salesman (Doug) and the finance m...anager was awesome. We will definitely buy our next vehicle from them as well. They made buying a car an enjoyment.

Overall Experience

• Great buying experience!

This is the third vehicle my husband and I have purchased from Fairway. The sales staff was very nice and tentative to us and we always bring our vehi...cles here for service after the purchase as well. We will continue to be returning customers and recommend them to anyone looking to buy. Thank you Fairway!!

Overall Experience

• I was very amazed and satisfied.

I had an amazing experience on my visit the FairWay. Garrett was very helpful with making sure I got the best vehicle for me and worked hard to make s...ure I was happy. I loved that unlike other places I???ve visited and people I???ve talked to he really knew what he was talking about. He made me feel confident with my purchase. It???s my first time buying a vehicle on my own and I was soo nervous but he made sure I was taken care of. Over all the facility felt very at home.

• Our Purchasing Experience

We went into Fairway Auto and asked the first person we met who happened to be Garrett Lane if we could test drive the Toyota Camry . He went and got ...the keys and said he would bring the car to the front for us . We took it for a test drive , returned and went inside . Garrett asked what we thought of the car and if we had questions . He answered everything in a satisfactory manner . I was so pleased that at no time did he ever try to show us any other vehicle other than the one we had expressed interest in . I never felt pressured or that he was trying to take advantage of us . He and Darby Warren worked to get a better interest rate than what was first offered . They worked with the auto financing explaining that we were still waiting on final payout from insurance company on totaled vehicle. They made the whole car buying experience pleasant. " The icing on the cake " A full tank of gas and 2 free oil changes . Thank you , Barbara and Samantha King

Overall Experience

• Beyond helpful and awesome to do business with.

From the first car we test drove to signing papers Garrett was patient and helpful through every step. Even when we left to look at other dealerships ...they were still very friendly, and once we came back they continued to help us chose between our final chooses. Through the process they became friends of ours and not once felt pressure to buy anything.

• Great people.

Excelled customer service. I really felt they were genuine and I felt very welcomed from the start. They seem to have a good variety and selection a...nd were willing to answer any questions we had no matter how minuscule. Very pleased.

Fairway Auto Center