79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fairway Auto Center from DealerRater.com
  • Truck Deal

Lee was very kind and helpful. We didn't find the truck we wanted in our price range but Lee and Jack did everything they could to help us.

Thank you for allowing us to help in your search.

Thank you for allowing us to help in your search.

• Great experience
    May 25, 2017

We had a great experience purchasing our vehicle Lee was very knowledgeable and helpful Thank you for not pressuring us to make a hasty decision We like to thoroughly check out any purchase we make We are very happy with our new vehicle Thank you again !!

• So Easy and painless!! Great dealership!!
    May 24, 2017

I have bought many cars, trucks and suvs through the years and Garrett Lane and the Management here are amazing to work with!! It was a no pressure sales environment and I will be referring all my friends.

• Painless Experience
    May 23, 2017

My experience with Fairway Auto Center was wonderfully painless. The car was exactly as described online and was fairly priced. The people there were pleasant and very helpful. I would purchase another car from them without hesitation.

• As advertised
    May 23, 2017

Found Fairway on the internet and was immediately impressed with their price and their availability to see the deal through to the end. Lee was very helpful to answer any questions and once I arrived at the dealership delivery took less than 30 minutes. Pain-free experience!

• Awesome! Awesome! Awesome experience!
    May 22, 2017

Lee and the sales staff made buying a used car an extremely satisfying experience! We went shopping for a used car and wasn't expecting to be driving one home. I'd recommend Fairway Auto Center to anyone looking for a used car. Thank you all for the professional service!

• "Great buying experience with salesman and manager"
    May 21, 2017

I had a great experience with Garrett Lane and Jeremy McLean. Completely satisified with my trade in and new purchase. These guys aim to please.

• Incredible service and they genuinely care!
    May 20, 2017

Lee quickly found a car that exceeded my expectations. They went over and above to make sure everything was right and that I was pleased.

• Love my new car!
    May 20, 2017

Great experience! Doug answered all our questions without being pushy. Great personality! I would definitely recommend these guys to my family and friends for future car purchases!

• Purchased used truck
    May 17, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Doug at Fairway Auto Center. Great service all around. We will definitely be back when we need another vehicle. Thanks, Doug! L Morris