Fairway Auto Center

121 reviews

121 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fairway Auto Center from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 24, 2017

Terry and Clay have always provided excellant service for all of our family Both are always very prompt in getting our repairs taken care of. From... the point of entry to the Deslership to the completion of service, every detail is handled with courtesy and full explanation of required and suggested service needs

March 24, 2018

This is a good dealership. Just traded the truck I bought here a few years ago for a newer one. They made a fair deal and have kept their commitment.

March 16, 2018

The guys were fantastic. Worked diligently to get me in what I wanted and I walked out with a huge smile. I would recommend them to anyone.

March 15, 2018

I don't have enough good things to say about Fairway of Tyler. Our credit isn't the greatest right now, but they worked long and hard to still get us into... a beautiful, and pretty new car that we just adore. Their benefits after buying the car is more than I could have dreamed. Our sales guy wasn't pushy at all and very personable. I would recommend this place to anyone!

March 10, 2018

Salesman were very friendly and had positive vibes. To be specific my salesman John Michael was extremely helpful, and I felt that he made me and my wife... feel comfortable. Very professional and got the job done while also entertaining us. As went through the process of purchasing the vehicle he explained everything in great details and I could tell he cared about our needs for a great car. I look forward to the day I purchase another car. I know exactly the place to go 😎

March 8, 2018

I am very impressed with the friendliness and wonderful people I met here, and they made my shopping experience great. The gentlemen were knowledgeable... and made certain I was happy with my purchase. I will definitely be letting everyone know that they should shop here. Thank you so much. Dianne Smith

February 28, 2018

Fairway was recommended by friends and they did not disappoint. They were upfront and straightforward. I will use them again for any car needs. The employees... were helpful and friendly.

February 7, 2018

Found what I was looking for online but it was 600 miles from home but in the end I'm glad I made the trip to Fairway Auto Center in Tyler Texas they made... the trip worth the drive, I'd be willing to make the trip again.

January 23, 2018

We've used the service department for years over any others, mainly because of the people. it is uncommon for people to remember your name seeing you... on such a sporadic basis. So when it came time to buy a car we looked at the dealership side of the company. An added touch, was the owner coming to greet us and make sure all was well, and ending up talking to us for a good long time. it made it clear why all of the others are so good.

January 19, 2018

Very helpful and not pushy. Did not get the deal I was looking for but they continued to work with me to help find the best rate for me and I appreciate... that.