528 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lombard Toyota/Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Buying experience

It was an easy and pleasant buying experience. I would definitely recommend Lombard Toyota and especially Louie my Salesman. He was a joy todo business with and a fun guy to talk to. He made me comfortable.

Phyllis, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and recommendation. We are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Louie was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Lombard Toyota Scion Team

• Great service

Friendly and very efficient. I have been buying cars from Lombard Toyota for 25-30 years. Great dealership and service shop.

• Exceptional
    April 27, 2017

Our salesman Luis Cruz was exceptional! He is passionate & very knowledgeable about the cars and Toyota brand. Very friendly & caring...as was the gentleman, Dan was name I think, who did the financing.

• Great service

Ann, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Luis and Dan were able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• Great service

Quick friendly polite service. They fixed my license plate & holder and I didn't even ask them to. Coffee & donuts were very nice.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Anita! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• great service

early appointment. good service. knowledgeable tech. quality. comfortable waiting room. we really did not have to wait very long. like early appt.

Georgiann, thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. We look forward to serving you again! Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• New car buyer

I liked the pride employees had in their product and how that pride transferred to how they treated me, very respectful.

Lisa, thank you for your business and this review. We are happy to hear that our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything automotive-related we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• Great service

The salesman is a very knowledgeable one. He made things easier for me, from the very first step to the last one .

Diode, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're very happy to hear about your positive experience at Lombard Toyota. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• Convenient location, good service department

Quick response from Jennifer by email, good pricing, fast transaction. Delivery process was good, convenient location for service. Large inventory helps with selection.

Thank you so much for your feedback, David. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We will be sure to share your feedback with Jennifer. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team

• Great service

Didn't have to wait long for work to be completed. Courteous employees, waited on you as soon as I pulled into the service area.

Victor, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Regards, The Lombard Toyota Team