3.0
  • Love the dogs!

Fast courteous service. VERY helpful. Most pleasant car buying experience ever! Love the dogs! Great friendly atmosphere.

• Great service!

Buying experience was great and sells rep was very friendly and helpful, purchase went smooth.

• Private

They did not get back to me. It's been over a week. What a joke on there part. Will not recommend anybody to go to them thru cars.com

• Private

• great everything

My wife and I have dealt with you guys for five years and we're very good to us! Hi Jennifer! We have recommended many to this dealership. Love the family atmosphere!

• Pleasant experience

I always dread the car buying experience, and going with someone else is not my idea of a fun Saturday afternoon. But I was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. Bill was accommodating without patronizing. He found out what my daughter needed, could afford, and proceeded and onward we went. It took less than a few hours (a record). She is tickled pink and I am relieved. Thanks to Terri in finance too. Both of them were respectfully, and fun. I recommend them!!

• Re:Did you know...?

Did Credit app online after reading how fair they were and could help people with bad credit. Not really true in my opinion, however the sales rep was honest and told me that if you had bad credit you would need a large down payment (more than $1500, which is large to someone with bad credit because obviously money is an issue). Then I am told that this dealer does not typically sale to individuals who live far away from the dealership-more than 2 hours (even if it is in Arkansas and I think there was a problem with the out of state employment too, but it was not said directly). I guess if you have a little problem with credit and live nearby and have a big down payment,then they would sale you a car( but so would anyone).

• Great folks to deal with

We have two current trucks that we are currently paying on for over three years. I got an excellent deal on a 2004 Silverado with only 13,000 miles. I have now 30,000 miles on this truck. It's 10 years old and just like a new truck. I have had no problems with either truck. Can't wait to pay these off so we can buy more vehicles from them.

• Buy anywhere else...but here

Sure the family is nice and will do anything and say anything to get you to buy a car. But after they get you in the car, then they become completely different people. We bought a vehicle from them because we were in desperate need of a new one. We ended up getting suckered into buying one that was WAY overpriced than it should have been. But then again we were desperate, we drove off same day and were pretty happy. But when it came a few months later, I accidentally missed a payment and they repo'd it. When I called the next day, they were unwilling to work with me to let me make up the payment. they screwed us over big time and I feel taken advantage of. I definitely won't do business with them again.

• Request fro information.

Sent a request for financing information over a week ago, but have had no response.

I am sorry this happened. I worked on this last night, and this morning. I have looked from March 1st till now and I can not find your email. Can you please contact me (Marc Fitts) at 501-455-0612 so I can find out what happened and see if there is any thing I can do for you. Thank you