Bentley Chevrolet

187 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 28, 2020

Great place an the buying process is obviously fast because they will sell you anything. I dont like having less that 300 miles on my new 2020 an had to... already be fixed twice

Thank you for the kind words on our process. I would be more than glad to discuss your recent visit if you want to contact me directly. Jonathan Dixon... 256.712.6469.

April 14, 2020

So far, I have had a pretty good experience with both selecting my new car and with my car being serviced. I hope this experience continues for not only... me but for others as well.

• October 15, 2019

It is always a great experience with the Service Department at Bentley. Cecil is top notch!

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

November 30, 2019

good service, friendly people, Alex in service is very helpful and knowledgeable. Devon and Cecil are great.

Hi, thank you for the wonderful star rating! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out! If you have any fu...rther questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 27, 2019

The staff was very efficient and the shuttle service was very welcomed.

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thank you again for the great review!

October 9, 2019

Terrific overall experience. Sales person was very knowledgeable and courteous. Will defiantly do business here again.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Be...ntley Chevrolet

July 30, 2019

Service center was great. Russell Castile was the best service consultant. The manager was the sorriest excuse for a man I ever met. I am old and all... I expected was to be treated as fair as he would want someone to treat his mother. Just explain things to me if I buy or if I lease. His name is Jonathan Dixon. Not say, "this is it you have no choice". I call that elder abuse, I am 80 yrs. old. I didn't want the leased car and I didn't want the Trax. I knew I had a choice with the leased Equionax. The dealer told me I had no choice on the Trax . I can't remember his name but I do have it in paperwork.

July 10, 2019

Matt made this buying experience exceptional. I thoroughly appreciated everything he did to go above and beyond to help me. He provided great customer... service!

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bentley Chevrolet

June 2, 2019

I dropped car off and they called me when done and everything was great Had someone take me and pick me up, but they have shuttle service as well (used... before).

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...; we are more than happy to help!

April 29, 2019

Our experience was awesome!!...........we are so proud of our new (not new but new to us) trailblazer. The salesman was great and so helpful....the paperwork... went smoothly....we felt like Bentley cared about us!!........

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!