• I found the best price on Chevrolet Trucks!

My buying experience with Bentley Chevrolet was fast and easy. The staff was friendly and treated me like they wanted my business. Walking into Bentley Chevrolet was a different feeling than the other dealerships that I had visited. This was a friendly, comfortable, non-judgemental atmosphere the entire time. I had been pricing new crew cab four wheel drive trucks at serveral other dealerships for months trying to make a deal arguing over price. When I called Bentley Chevrolet in Florence Alabama I told the salesman what I wanted and what I expected to pay before visiting the dealership. The salesman proved that he wanted to sell me a vehicle and met my price request quickly! A special thank you to my salesman Vik Osborn who made this experience great and has followed up with me making sure that I was satisfied. This is the way buying a vehicle should be and I am glad I made the call to Bentley! Sincerely, Jeremy Reed

Jeremy, thank you for the excellent review! You made a great purchase decision, the crew cab four wheel drive is a wonderful vehicle! We hope to continue to do business with you!

• Great

Enjoy this dealership. Need more coupons to aide expenses.

Enjoy this dealership. Need more coupons to aide expenses.

• Great Service Always

Scheduled oil change and tire rotation. Appointment time was honored. Minimal waiting. The staff is always accommodating and always double check with me to see if there are any problems with vehicle. I trust them with my vehicle.

• 2 Year Scheduled Maintenance

Everything was great from scheduling my maintenance, to the waiting area, to the free car wash... THANKS

• car owner

Well pleased. Employees were friendly and knowledgeable.

Well pleased. Employees were friendly and knowledgeable.

• Review

Great customer service, they checked to see if my car would be under warranty before starting any work

• Y'all are the best at Customer Service

This visit was to have my Camaro serviced prior to our upcoming 6,000 mile road trip. Cecil is amazing. He spent lots of time correcting a long-standing dealership paperwork error which has shown me owning another car which I, in fact, have never owned. Then he kept me informed as my car was being serviced. Everyone in the service department - in fact everyone in the entire dealership - whom I have come into contact with, always exhibit true customer service. With a smile! Thank you, Don

• service my truck

they said the air filter would need changed look like they would have changed it.

• Good experience

I will comment on page 2 that I was given it said my car had been washed and vacuumed out - well somebody fell through on that - but otherwise I was HAPPY.

Very sorry for not taking care of the wash and vac. We would like to offer our $99 one time Auto Butler application at no expense to you as a way of saying sorry. We will vacuum the inside and wash and apply Auto Butler on the outside. Please see Mike Fowler the service manager to take us up on this offer. Sorry again!

• Highly satisfied customer

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. All of my questions were answered before I even had a chance to answer them. My salesperson was very friendly and helpful.