Petrus Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Mr. Dickie Allen

They were the most Accommodating with every thing I have had done there

They were the most Accommodating with every thing I have had done there

• Great service

We purchased a GMC Yukon,& the process was very easy! The dealership worked with us to get the best deal

• clara m. brown owner of GMC Terrian

I was treated very nice. I trust the Pretus staff with my car.

I was treated very nice. I trust the Pretus staff with my car.

• Great Experience!!

This is our second vehicle from Petrus GM Petrus, both time Mr. Gary Wood has been our salesman. Very professional, helpful, and attentive of what our family's needs were. He has also sold us my husband's current truck in addition to this car. We appreciate the wonderful service we get from the sales team, of course Justin Crosby, always goes the extra mile and can work magic for the best financial deals (read low/best rates he can and will get for you), and of course from the amazing "service team" there. The great customer service is what kept us buying in town, and will keep doing so. Thank you again to all.

• Review

This is our second vehicle from Petrus GM ¿, both time Mr. Gary Wood has been our salesman. Very professional, helpful, and attentive of what our family's needs were. He has also sold us my husband's current truck in addition to this car. We appreciate the wonderful service we get from the sales team, of course Justin Crosby¿, always goes the extra mile and can work magic for the best financial deals (read low/best rates he can and will get for you), and of course from the amazing "service team" there. The great customer service is what kept us buying in town, and will keep doing so. Thank you again to all.

• Great experience

Wonderful people to deal with. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We appreciate the good review and are happy that you had a great experience with us! As always we are here if you need us! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!!

• Excellent Dealership!!!!

We just recently purchased a GMC Yukon from Petrus and they made the buying experience a breeze!!! I found a vehicle online at this dealership and inquired about it, but it had already been sold a couple days before. So they found another one very similar and took care of almost the whole business transaction from 4 hours away!! We were very pleased with their customer service and their willingness to make everything as smooth as possible. Justin Jones was the internet sales guy that took care of most of it and did an outstanding job! Thanks for a great buying experience!

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Sandlin! It was such a pleasure doing business with you! We were very excited that you got the vehicle that you wanted at the price that you wanted. As always please contact us if you have any concerns. Thanks, Justin Jones