Petrus Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Call This Dealer

Used

Abby Carle
    September 27, 2017

I had my vehicle towed to this dealership yesterday morning. Petrus was to fix why my car wasn't starting. I told them it was probably the fuel pump. ...The service manager, Michael Beliew stated to me that the reason my vehicle wasn't starting was do to my interlock device so he unplugged it without my knowledge. Let me add I cannot drive my vehicle without it. So I went up there to pick up my car to find out he charged me $182 just to unplug my interlock device. He states that nothing else was wrong and that the vehicle started up just fine. After I left, I went to head back to Jonesboro from Stuttgart and I made it to about Brinkley when my vehicle just died. IN THE MIDDLE OF BRINKLEY. So then I had to find a tow truck late in the afternoon, which is very difficult and should've never of had to of happened, and got my vehicle towed back to petrus last night. He called today saying that it was my fuel pump that went out and not due to the interlock device. So he charged me $182 for no reason when in reality I told him it was the fuel pump. He just acted like he didn't want to check it and sent me on my way. Very POOR customer service. Very poor way of handling business. Would not recommend this business to anyone.

Mr. Dickie Allen
    November 15, 2016

They were the most Accommodating with every thing I have had done there

Great service
    July 17, 2016

We purchased a GMC Yukon,& the process was very easy! The dealership worked with us to get the best deal

clara m. brown owner of GMC Terrian
    May 23, 2016

I was treated very nice. I trust the Pretus staff with my car.

Great Experience!!
    September 19, 2014

This is our second vehicle from Petrus GM Petrus, both time Mr. Gary Wood has been our salesman. Very professional, helpful, and attentive of what our... family's needs were. He has also sold us my husband's current truck in addition to this car. We appreciate the wonderful service we get from the sales team, of course Justin Crosby, always goes the extra mile and can work magic for the best financial deals (read low/best rates he can and will get for you), and of course from the amazing "service team" there. The great customer service is what kept us buying in town, and will keep doing so. Thank you again to all.

Review
    September 19, 2014

This is our second vehicle from Petrus GM ¿, both time Mr. Gary Wood has been our salesman. Very professional, helpful, and attentive of what our fami...ly's needs were. He has also sold us my husband's current truck in addition to this car. We appreciate the wonderful service we get from the sales team, of course Justin Crosby¿, always goes the extra mile and can work magic for the best financial deals (read low/best rates he can and will get for you), and of course from the amazing "service team" there. The great customer service is what kept us buying in town, and will keep doing so. Thank you again to all.

Great experience
    August 6, 2014

Wonderful people to deal with. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We appreciate the good review and are happy that you had a great experience with us! As always we are here if you need us! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!!

Excellent Dealership!!!!
    April 29, 2014

We just recently purchased a GMC Yukon from Petrus and they made the buying experience a breeze!!! I found a vehicle online at this dealership and inq...uired about it, but it had already been sold a couple days before. So they found another one very similar and took care of almost the whole business transaction from 4 hours away!! We were very pleased with their customer service and their willingness to make everything as smooth as possible. Justin Jones was the internet sales guy that took care of most of it and did an outstanding job! Thanks for a great buying experience!

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Sandlin! It was such a pleasure doing business with you! We were very excited that you got the vehicle that you wanted ...at the price that you wanted. As always please contact us if you have any concerns. Thanks, Justin Jones

Petrus Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac