Delano Family Motors

• Great service

It was a great experience. The workers were very friendly and efficient. My car was ready faster than they had estimated!

• great service. clean facilities

straight forward takes care of you right away and treats you with respect. Gets all of you're information right away asks the right questions gets you in to a car you want.

• GREAT SERVICE

WAS TREATED VERY WELL FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN. EVERYONE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PROVIDED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MEET MY NEEDS. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY EXPERIENCE.

• Always treated like a VIP by Delano..

Treated very special .. they did above and beyond what I came in for .. they offered to wash my car for free and they cleaned it better than when I go through the car wash

• Great service, clean facility

Employees are professional and nice and I would recommend using this facility for services. I got my vehicle back quickly.

• A genuine dealership The customer does comes first

The entire staff from day one was very helpful from Armando in sales, Julio the sale manger and Norma in finance, I felt welcomed never pressured.

• Clean and customer oriented

That any question I had was answered to my benefit.the staff was very pleasant and calm.they were patient. Thank you.

• Didnt wait around for hours.

Was showed different styles of trucks within my budget and to my liking. Stress free answered all my questions and I had many lol.

• Wayne Redick

Fast and Easy. The buying process was great. I had an issue with my vehicle and took it to the service department (brand new car). I was not happy with thier work. I had to bring the vehicle back for the same issue within 4 days of the first repair.

• Great Customer Service

The Servicing Staff was extremely helpful and committed to making sure I was well taken care of. I was given step-by-step assistance throughout the entire process of having my vehicle serviced.