Delano Family Motors

Average based on 51 reviews
  • Great Service

I would recommend this dealership to anyone who's looking for a used or new car. Great service and very helpful.

• Very satisfied

Very friendly people, they answered all my questions and gave me the best possible deal.

• World Class Service

Was a very pleasent experience all the sales staff and all other staff provided world class service. Orlando Torres and Julio Torres assisted with our new purchase of 2016 Malibu. They were very friendly, knowledgable and didn't pressure us. As busy as it was, Both dedicated thier time and assistance to make sure all thier customer were satisfied. On behalf of the Avila's, thanks for all your help with our new purchase.

• Very good people working there

Very good people working there easy buying a car. Pretty fast. Friendly service

Very good people working there easy buying a car. Pretty fast. Friendly service

• Totally awesome experience

It was an awesome experience, salesman J.J. Rivera is truly great representative of Delano Chevy and the brand. Great experience from the moment I went to their website and then received a call from a very reassuring young woman to set an appointment to meet with the salesman all the way through to the end when the paperwork was complete on my brand new Chevy Cruze, it was my best experience at a car dealership ever. I would recommend Delano Chevy to anyone.

• Great place to buy a new vehicle and great service

The service staff is very professional and treated me like family.we are so Happy with our GMC Yukon the family loves it.we love the service department they always treat us with great respect and are attentive to our concerns Thank you Delano Chevrolet ¿

Edith, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Delano Chevrolet Buick GMC special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we¿re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Tony Macias | tony.macias@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

• If you want a deal, go to Delano Chevrolet

Couldn't ask for more better service. I got a deal that no one could of offered. I was attended with much respect and attentiveness.

We appreciate your input, Jose. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Delano Chevrolet Buick GMC. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, Tony Macias | tony.macias@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272

• Terrific Service and Great Experience!

Terrific Service and Great Experience! Delano Chevy Buick GMC (Family Motors) is always being Super good in customer service attitude in all departments from this Special Delano Dealership. They really focus in their pledge "For the People" meaning that they all put the customers first, before everything else as their only mission is to change the world by helping people get the car they want and deserve but once you get it they also commit to the highest standards of customer service oriented in all aspects including top priority in their Service Department. You guys deserve not 5 stars but 10! Great customer service relationship means great reviews like this. I have being recommending Delano Chevrolet with everyone I know and will still do it as every time you service my vehicle you do it with such great attitude and courtesy far beyond expectations. Thanks so much for being there for me from the beginning (buying and maintaining my vehicle) until now. Sincerely, Enrique Tovar from Delano, Ca

• Great service and very clean inside

The service that day was faster than other times it was done at time I expected it to be and I appreciate the free wash

• Great service

Everything was good other than i had to wait for my car almost a week. So i had to get a rental

We would like to thank you for sharing this review, Raymond. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Claudia Diaz ¿ Customer Relations Manager claudia@delanochevrolet.com 661-725-3272