• Excellent

Unfair to review facilitates as they were renovating their main offices. People were all wonderful to deal with and it was a breeze to get in and out.

• Service

Work completed on time and as stated, no surprises. Nice.

Work completed on time and as stated, no surprises. Nice.

• Jaguar 2014 purchase from Jaguar of thousand oaks.

Fantastic service and first class dealership. Transaction was fast and pressure free. Thank you.

• Always a great job!

Barry, thank you very much for your comments, I've forwarded them to our service staff. Thank you again

My F-Type had a trim piece on the inside warp. I took the car in, they looked at it, and ordered a new piece. no argument, or discussion about the warping being a 'normal wear and tear issue', as most dealers would have done. The trim piece came in a few days later, they called me, took the car back and it was installed. Jaguar 1000 Oaks has terrific people in their service and parts department.

• Our personal experience

Leauretta, my apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback :) Thank you VERY much for kind words. I've forwarded them to our staff.

My husband and I have purchased cars from Jaguar for many years. We find them to be a dealership that is consistently Friendly, professional, highly skilled in the services they provide and has always made a point to make our service experience as pleasant as possible. I look forward to many more years of car purchasing and service with Jaguar of Thousand Oaks. Truly the service is 5 Star.

• Great Experience, Factory Order from Bonnie Smith!

Donn, thank you very much for the feedback. I sent copies to Bonnie

I have driven luxury cars for a long time but they've always been pre-owned. So when I made the decision to factory order a brand new Jaguar XJR sport it was a monumental step up from the cars I've driven before not to mention a huge financial commitment. Bonnie Smith took great care of me, making sure that everything went smoothly and that the entire process was completely enjoyable. She is deeply knowledgeable about Jaguar and Land Rover products making the entire process seamless. I highly recommend Bonnie Smith to anyone interested in purchasing one of these beautiful, British luxury vehicles.

Donn, thank you very much for the feedback. I sent copies to Bonnie

• Jaguar service

I had my XF Jaguar serviced. It was a busy Saturday and they did a great job. Very nice service people.

Caroline, we appreciate your feedback :) accept my apologies for the delayed response. Have a fantastic day and thank you again.

• Pleasant, Efficient Servicing

I accidentally left my child's stroller in the trunk of the courtesy loaner vehicle provided by the dealership during my servicing. I called my salesman, and he personally delivered it to my home free of charge!

• Jaguar Land Rover Thousand Oaks

Very pleased with service. Received straight answers, work was completed on time.

• Always great service.

The people there are always there to help and address your problems. Always appreciate the professionalism and courtesy of the service and parts department people.