• Thanks King

Jay, We really appreciate your loyal patronage here at King and look forward to continue to service all your automotive needs.

Russ & Dave are the only service people I have come to trust with my family's service neeeds. I always know whats going on,I get realistic price quotes that are fair. please extend my thanks to both of them and thier staff.

• service

Staff was excellent and very helpful with my service problem on my snow plow installation

• Love King Cadillac GMC

I love the customer service and would recommend King Cadillac GMC!

I love the customer service and would recommend King Cadillac GMC!

• Great Service

I had my first oil change and tire rotation, i didn't have to wait long at all.

I had my first oil change and tire rotation, i didn't have to wait long at all.

• Great Salesperson, Super Service

THE SALESPERSON WAS NOT PUSHY,DID NOT CALL THE HOUSE AND BE A PEST,WHEN CALLED RETURNED THE CALL VERRY FAST. WAS VERY POLITE. THE SERVICE MANAGER CAME TO GREAT US AND WISHED US LUCK WITH OWER PURCHASE.TO TOP IT ALL THE OWERNER DID THE SAME . THANK YOU SO MUCH

• You should give this NO hassle dealer a try!

Looking for a new GMC Yukon, been everywhere, stumbled upon KING GMC in Putnam while on my HD. Checked out their website and emailed them about a 2011 they had. Mark Jones responded to my request within minutes. He answered all my questions, and get this, he gave me a better price than it was listed for online OVER THE PHONE! I took another ride to check it out. Ended up that he told me the truth about everything, even a scratch on the bumper that I didn't see it the photos. So we made a deal and I drove it home. Best car buying experience of my life. Thanks KING GMC & Mark

• Great service every time

The entire staff, sales and service are professional and courteous each time I am there. I have been a customer for 20 years and will continue to be!

• Outstanding customer service

"King Cadillac has always provided me with top notch service and they go out of their way to accommodate my busy schedule. Great customer service!"

• 2013 GMC Terrain

Bought my new vehicle at King Cadillac last week. Great, friendly, fast service!! Would highly recommend them. Thanks Guys! Loving my new ride!