Alan Jay Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Down to earth sales people

When a better discount became available on the vehicle I was contacted by the sales person Tim about the offer.

Thank you for your kind comments, Steven! I will be sure to let our management know what a great job Tim did! Our goal is to make this a fun and easy experience, and we're glad Tim did that for you! Congratulations on your new vehicle. We hope it brings you many miles of safety and satisfaction!

• Great Service

I liked how helpful everyone was. They provided options and worked with my schedule. Great service was provided from the moment I made my appointment until I picked my car up.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience in our Service Department, Sandy. We strive to provide all of our guests with superior service and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Safe Travels!

• Great Service!!!

Thank you for your kind comments, Bradley! We are always delighted to be of service, and look forward to seeing you again!

When I come to Alan Jay Chevrolet for service on my 20015 Chevrolet Equinox I "Always" receive "Fast Service", and all of the employees are always friendly.

• Good experience

Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Mike the service mgr understood my point of view regarding the form. Said he would look into it.

Robert, We appreciate your positive review about our Service Department. We do take pride in proving our guests with the Best Service we can.

• Great customer service

U inspected the new tire that came in. Found something wrong and reordered. We appreciate that. Thanks for not changing any of the settings anymore

Karen, We are glad to hear that your experience with us was an excellent one, and that you would recommend us to your friends! We enjoyed working with you and hope to welcome you back soon!

• Slow serive

Appointment was for 1:00 and we were told it would take an hour. The car was not ready for us until 2:45. Whoever changed the oil apparently splashed it as there was an oil puddle on our garage floor that we noticed a few days later when we moved the car out and left it on the driveway. Customer service representatives were courteous and helpful.

• Larry Prillwitz

Our salesman, Joe Roberts, was very professional, informative & helpful in all respects. He was very polite, answered all our questions & took as much time as necessary to answer all our questions satisfactorily. You couldn't find a better sales person than Joe. We are looking forward to enjoying our new Cadillac & also plan on doing all our future business with the Allen Jay dealership & highly recommend their service.

Thank you for your kind comments, Larry! I will be sure to let Joe's managers know what an impact he made on your experience here at Alan Jay! We are always pleased to be of assistance. Please let us know when you are ready to schedule your service. We are happy to set that up for you. Congratulations on your new Cadillac, and thanks again!

• very unhappy

worst car buying experience I've had in 50 yrs. never have I purchased a car new or used that didn't have 2 sets of keys. they want me to pay for the second set. there is about 250 people I know that will never go there to buy a car. sad to think there are people out there that have no customer service., and probably have 0 people skills. alan wildstein to to rethink his staff at auto ranch.

Phil, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for allowing us to make it right for you. Our goal is to provide our guests with a great experience and we appreciate the "second chance" you gave us to achieve that goal. Joe M. our used car director was glad to be able to get you that second set of keys. We look forward to seeing you for regular service and hope that you think of us first - next time you are ready to update your ride. ~ Your friends at Alan Jay

• Excellent service

Excellent service. Very quick and good service. Very friendly and a ride from and to home. Was great. I didn't have to wait long.

Thank you, Jolande! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that your visit in our Service Department pleased you. Alan Jay values you, and we look forward to continuing to take care of you and your vehicle needs. We hope to see you again soon, and be sure to let us know when you're ready for your next oil change! We'd love to set that up for you.

• Very good service

Car was kept clean. Work done on a timely manner. The office help was very kind and clean. Good place to do business

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service department to other drivers. I'm sure our entire service team enjoyed taking care of you and your vehicle as much as you enjoyed your experience with us! Take Care and Drive Safe.