New 888-642-4048 Dealer Website
Used 888-642-5479 Email Dealer
Service 888-642-6941

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great service and deals!!

My husband and I just recently purchased an Enclave from Sam Taylor. It wasn't the initial Enclave I inquired about, as that one had sold literally right before I called! Mr Brush offered us another one for an awesome price and it turned out to be PERFECT. I am extremely happy with my car and with the service I received from Mr Brush and Sam Taylor. From start to finish it was a great experience!!

• AND...Unbelieveable

Last month I took my '08 Cadillac DTS in for an oil change. There have been no modifications or changes made to the vehicle. It is stock, just like it came from the factory with the NorthStar V8 having approximately 21,500 miles on it. Oil change on a Cadillac at a Cadillac Dealer, it couldn't be simpler, right !! For many previous years the oil of choice by the manufacturer (GM) for this car / motor has been Mobile One. Not cheap, but worth it. Usually about $70.00 - $80.00 for an oil change. When the change was finished the young gentleman brought me the bill. As we were walking to the cashier he told me that the bill was 40 some dollars. That price didn't sound correct, so I asked, "why so cheap". While he was looking at me, clearly believing that I was crazy, I asked, "what oil did you put in"? He said that they put in GM's new recommended oil, a synthetic blend for all GM products. He leaves me at the cashier and goes back to the shop while I stand there pondering what I just heard. Then asked the cashier to page him to come back. I walked out into the service area while waiting for him. I noticed a sign hanging on the wall, clearly visible and very close to the service writer desk, advertising the new GM recommended oil. As he walked up I told him that I wanted Mobile One put in for my oil change, that I believed that it was required and that that had been the only oil ever used in the car. He again, very politely, tried to encourage me to use the GM Delcron (?) they had put in. I declined and repeated my request for Mobile one. End of conversation and car went back on the rack to get another oil change. I also noticed, when he was discussing the situation with what may have been his supervisor, that that gentleman was not at all happy. When all done again, he brought the bill and I settled up with the cashier and went on my way. I just did not have the heart to ask / tell the young man that he and the other fella that was upset should just read their own signs hanging in the shop. [One of them probably put one of the signs up.] Had 'they' bothered to read the sign about the new oil they would had known that the GM recommendation was for use in MOST vehicles and in particular MOST vehicles from 2011 and newer. My 2008 DTS NorthStar V8 just did not fit in that criteria. I did then and still do feel that a Dealership / Service Dept. for any particular make vehicle should be capable of accomplishing an oil change correctly. I remember doing oil changes over 50 years ago and they haven't changed just a whole bunch. First Step.... What oil are you going to put in ????? General Recommend.... If there is a better choice 'available' go there. Sometimes you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.