New 888-806-6740 Dealer Website
Used 888-666-1398 Email Dealer
Service 888-839-0052

• Used Car Purchase

Thank you very much for your purchase. We appreciate your business.

We came to Deery Brothers auto dealers looking for a car, and T' oddre Owens was so nice, he listened to everything we wanted and found us the perfect car, for not only our family but also our budget. He was so nice and patient with us. And didn't mind that our 5 month old cried a little during the test drive. He is a great salesman. I would definitely recommend that you come in and see him. We will definitely be coming back here.

Thank you very much for your purchase. We appreciate your business.

• great service, comfortable waiting area

Customer service people helped with decision making by giving suggestions when asked as well as answering questions from a naive mechanical person.

• First new pickup in 19 years

Everyone was very accommodating and friendly.Made the experience easy.Went out of their way to order accessory parts and get them installed quickly for me.

• Excellent service, Great people, wonderful envirom

I was met by a kind and caring person who took over the care of my car. This happens every time I visit Deery Bros Service. No one touches my car other than Deery Bros.

• Great buying experiecne

Quick. Everything was ready when we showed up. Explained the new vehicle so we knew how to operate it before we left.

• Easy to have car repairs taken care of

Process is easy. I like having my car get picked up and brought back -- it makes it easy for me to stay at work and hopefully makes whatever is scheduled at your place easier to schedule.

• Sevice and repairs

Have a jetta and the epc light comes on derry brothers worked on it t twice before and said they had it fixed. The third time they had it towed and said they found the problem. Got the bill and they overcharged for towing. Because i asked rhe tow company what it's going to cost. Then they claim they wash and vac your car after serviced they didn't. But offered to wash it if wanted to wait. They called me and told me it was done.

• 2016 Mazda CX5

Dealt with T'oddre Owens in trading a subaru in for a mazda. Very good experience with him and everyone I dealt with. Very professional and personable.

• Selection of vehicles was great

My salesperson was great in that he got me the best deal possible for the vehicle that I wanted and answered all my questions.

• Friendly and good service.

My sales person was not really pushy and gave me opportunity to test drive the vehicles I was interested in as well he was able to answer my questions.