• Used Car Purchase

Thank you very much for your purchase. We appreciate your business.

We came to Deery Brothers auto dealers looking for a car, and T' oddre Owens was so nice, he listened to everything we wanted and found us the perfect car, for not only our family but also our budget. He was so nice and patient with us. And didn't mind that our 5 month old cried a little during the test drive. He is a great salesman. I would definitely recommend that you come in and see him. We will definitely be coming back here.

Thank you very much for your purchase. We appreciate your business.

• Terrible customer service

I had a terrible buying experience with this dealership. I first told them I had my own financing, through my own bank. The salesman checked my credit score anyway, without me knowing. They also promised me a 50 dollar gift card for fuel. I never received that. I bought a brand new Tahoe and the salesman showed up with the sent leaned back blaring the radio on it. I had contact with a "manager" several times who was full of empty promises to make it right. Not good people.

Dear Unhappy, Sorry to hear you had an issue with your vehicle purchase. We do not have a record of selling a new Tahoe to any customers in Creston, IA here at Deery Brothers of West Burlington. Perhaps you intended to leave this review about another dealership. Either way I would welcome a phone call to discuss the issue with you and I may be able to let you know who you should communicate with at the other dealership. Thanks in advance for your response. Terry Mertens General Manager Deery Brothers of West Burlington Ph (319) 752-6000

• Great Experience

Bought a great used car at Deery Brothers West Burlington. If you want a professional who isn't a high pressure salesman but can get the job done, ask for Art Krantz. Art was respectful and thorough in reviewing the car with me. I had my parents who are retired with me and he went out of his way to answer their questions as well. Well done Art!

• Purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry SE

Very friendly, very clean, financing took longer than expected due only one person available. Very apolagetic

• Fast, Friendly, Service!

Great service! Very nice building and comfy waiting area!

Great service! Very nice building and comfy waiting area!

• Nice selection of cars.

It was a good experience. The sales people were friendly and knew their cars. The facilities were were nice and clean

• Nissan Rouge

T'oddre Owens was great. He worked with me to help me find the perfect car for our needs. He made the entire process very easy and fast. I will work with him again in the future.

• great service, comfortable waiting area

Customer service people helped with decision making by giving suggestions when asked as well as answering questions from a naive mechanical person.

• First new pickup in 19 years

Everyone was very accommodating and friendly.Made the experience easy.Went out of their way to order accessory parts and get them installed quickly for me.

• Excellent service, Great people, wonderful envirom

I was met by a kind and caring person who took over the care of my car. This happens every time I visit Deery Bros Service. No one touches my car other than Deery Bros.