• Great Service

John in service is a straight forward guy. Entire staff at Driscoll Motors are unbelievable everyone I have come in contact with over the years ,seem so enthusiastic always smiling always saying hello I always recommend Driscoll Motors.

• Satisfied Customer!

I was very satisfied with the professional service that I received during my service appt. at Driscoll Motor. My wife and I were provided with a loaner to use during our appt time. Our parking issue on our GMC was dealt with in a timely manner and we have had no issues with it since our visit. Thanks to John P. and his service dept! Always a pleasure to visit Driscoll and its friendly staff.

• So good!!

Driscoll has a very reliable service department! We have purchased 2 vehicles from them and truly rely on their expertise regarding our vehicles. John Pennington, their service mgr, always has our vehicles needs as his priority. We appreciate that!

• Driscoll Rocks

Our experience with the service department at Driscoll was very favorable. We have purchased two vehicles at Driscoll and rate their service department as one of the top reasons for our purchases. John Pennington, their service mgr is always attentive to our vehicles needs and we appreciate that!

• Great Service!

First class service by everyone at Driscoll Motors.

First class service by everyone at Driscoll Motors.

• Owner

Called in the afternoon and they were able to do the needed yet that day.

Called in the afternoon and they were able to do the needed yet that day.

• Driscolls

John in service is simply the best. Very helpful, friendly and goes out of his way to get you in any day. Mike the salesman is awesome, too!!

• owner

Driscolls friendly and excellent service sells their automobiles.

Driscolls friendly and excellent service sells their automobiles.

• Great dealership

Always good service. They are the best! Bought our car there. Service our car there.

• Back up system repair

They repaired the front sensor for the back up system. They gave me a rental car for the day, and it was promptly completed in 4 hours. They called and said it was finished, I took the rental car back and picked up my Yukon.