New 866-984-2492 Dealer Website
Used 888-737-0578 Email Dealer
Service 888-480-1856

• Great Service

John in service is a straight forward guy. Entire staff at Driscoll Motors are unbelievable everyone I have come in contact with over the years ,seem so enthusiastic always smiling always saying hello I always recommend Driscoll Motors.

• JoAnn Marker

A-1 in customer provided services. Staff is very helpful and informed!. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!

• Excellent Dealership !

The sales department is direct and honest and the service is great. John in service really looks out for you and does not suggest lots of repairs or unnecessary service. Pam is great. Honest, friendly and straight forward!

• Quality Customer Service

Went the extra mile to get my vehicle in for service on short notice.This is typical of the kind of Customer service I always receive at Driscoll's. Thank you.

• New Yukon XL

Excellent, friendly, caring, clean dealership Used them before and will return

Excellent, friendly, caring, clean dealership Used them before and will return

• Service

Driscoll motors provides excellent service. They are prompt, courteous, professional. I am very satisfied.

• 2008 sts

Very personal, service provided on time and and amount charged as quoted.

Very personal, service provided on time and and amount charged as quoted.

• Friendly Dealership

great dealership, always glad to see you. Staff is very personable

great dealership, always glad to see you. Staff is very personable

• Easy Purchase

My salesperson Mike was by far the best . I loved his no pressure style and to top it all. They made the new car buying process painless. Explained all the features of my new car. Got it done right the first time. I will definitely come back.

• Stress free

Had a stress free buying experience. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and worked with me and on my schedule. I never felt pressured and wouldn't think of purchasing any other vehicle from anyone other than Pam and her great staff.