632 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Currie Chevy from DealerRater.com
  • I love my car

They worked with me got into the car and car that was right for me. It has everything I wanted and more and still within my price range. They were nice and friendly people and yes when I upgrade my car I will return to Currie Motors.

• Thank you for great service.

Service was good. I did not have to wait along time. The waiting area was clean and as were the washrooms. I was pleased with the service .

• Perfect car
    April 22, 2017

Paul really helped me getting into a used trax. He went above and beyond getting me a quality car along with an affordable price and giving great value for my trade in. I will be coming back to Currie to see Paul for all my vehicle needs.

• fantastic
    April 18, 2017

Buy a new 2017 Chevrolet equinox with heated seats ,awd.Paul and Joey b done a fantastic job and we are repeat customers. Thank you.

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Nuala, Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your business!

• Awesome service!!

Maria, thank you for the great review of our Service Department! We appreciate it and your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Second time taking my car for an oil change and it was great! Service was fast very professional. I have been to past dealerships where the service guys were so unprofessional but not at this place. They tell you the truth when buying your car and they work with you until the end.

• Service

I had a good experience with the Service department.

Ellyn, thank you for the great review!

I had a good experience with the Service department.

Ellyn, thank you for the great review!

• Nakia Thomas

I really appreciated the good customer service I received at Currie motors. Thanks for maintaining a great Staff God Bless

Nakia, Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

Nakia, Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

• Great
    April 5, 2017

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for the review and congrats on the New 2017 Sonic!!

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to post these kind words about Anthony Manno. We hope to see you back soon!

Anthony his great , he helpedme to get a 2017 Sonic after my bankruptcy. Explain everything very good . Currier Motor gives people like me a second chance to own a great car

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for the review and congrats on the New 2017 Sonic!!

• Honest and Knowledgeable Salesman

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words and hope to see you back again in the future!

My salesman, Carnell, was very patient with me in this process. This was great to have since I am quite indecisive. He helped me by comparing the options I had and making me think about my future needs for the automotible I should purchase. He did a great job in making me comfortable in making one of the greatest financial decision I have ever made. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

• Initial Sales Call - No Follow Up as Promised
    April 2, 2017

Made initial contact on 4/1/17 to verify cost of 2017 Volt; connected to Giovanni. Explained that I was from WI and therefore needed validation before making the long drive to the dealership. Great initial discussion; we agreed upon price including addition of winter mats and cargo liner. Next, discussed various fees associated with obtaining vehicle. Finally, I provided info to get an estimate of the value of trade-in stating that another dealership quoted me 8k and that was not enough. Initial call at 10:18 AM. He stated he would call me back shortly with a trade-in estimate. By 2:00 PM, I had not received a call back. I reconnected at 2:08 PM. Gio stated that the used car mgr would only give 8k for my trade. I reinforced that the amount was not adequate. Gio asked how much I wanted and I stated 9k. He stated he would talk with the mgr and get back with me shortly. I never heard another word...once again, no F/U phone call. The need for me to initiate every follow-up action demonstrated my lack of value to Currie Chevrolet. While I do understand if you wish to decline my trade-in requirement, there is no excuse for failing to call me back...a 2nd time. Summary: very poor communication and customer service.