769 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Currie Chevy from DealerRater.com
  • I love my car

They worked with me got into the car and car that was right for me. It has everything I wanted and more and still within my price range. They were nice and friendly people and yes when I upgrade my car I will return to Currie Motors.

• 4th car
    October 21, 2017

This is my 4th vehicle from Currie chevy, and just as before, everything was fantastic. Anthony was great throughout the entire sale. I highly recommend Currie chevy

• Louise

I love the place. Dwayne in new cars and Adam in service are A1

I love the place. Dwayne in new cars and Adam in service are A1

• Rate my service experience

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to post this review about Ken and our service department. We appreciate it!

Took my car in because my front tire pressure signaled low. Had them check for a nail in the tire and sure enough they found one. Patched my tire and I was all set. My experience is always favorable, I trust my vehicle to KEN WALLER in the service department because he's the BEST.

• 2017 Chevy Silverado
    October 13, 2017

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Congratulations on your New 2017 Silverado! We appreciate the kind words on Carnell and Joe. We hope that we have earned a customer for life!

Bought a 2017 Chevy Silverado. Carnell and Joe did whatever they could to get me the best deal. It longer than I would like to but in the end, I got the truck I wanted for the price I wanted. I highly recommend this dealer for your future chevy purchase.

• Cancer Registrar

Ken Waller in service has been wonderful. I have been requesting him for years since I had my 2000 Olds Alero. I consider him my friend.

Connie, Thank you for taking the time to post this review!

Connie, Thank you for taking the time to post this review!

• Good service

They did a good job of spotting a problem and even helped me save money in the process.

James, Thank you for the review!

James, Thank you for the review!

• Very smooth

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Joseph did a very good job in making sure I was taken care of from start to finish while buying my vehicle. He made sure I was happy on payment and on the vehicle. For that I thank you and everyone at Currie motors including all of the managers that had helped including Dave wagge and Leighton Clemons.

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to post this review online! We truly appreciate the kind words on Dave Wagge, Leighton Clemons, and Joseph.We hope that we have earned a customer for life!

• "So Pleased"

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time post this review online! We truly appreciate the kind words on Dwayne and Leighton.

The sales associates helped me through the purchasing process and made the transaction go really smoothly. Thanks to the sales team Dwayne and the Leighton I am satisfied with this dealership. I do recommend this dealership to my family and closest friends.

• Happy Customer! Thanks to Dwayne and Leighton

Currie Motors Chevrolet

One of the best buying experiences I've ever had. The Sales Team member member were very kind and oh so courteous. They assisted me the purchased of the vehicle that I wanted and deserved. Thanks again Mr. Dwayne M. and Leighton C.

Currie Motors Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We appreciate the kind words on Dwayne and Leighton and we hope that we have earned a customer for life.