New 877-238-7158 Dealer Website
Used 877-237-6069 Email Dealer
Service 877-264-8929

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Great service

Excellent service-they pick up my vehicle change oil and return it while I work. This is why I shop there.

• Excellent Deal, Outstanding People!!

Scott and Todd really do care about you. It's not about just selling a car. They are there to help. Not everybody can afford a 50k car, but they treat everyone equal. This is not the first car we have purchased from them and it will not be the last.

• No pressure sales

I worked with Mark Cozart, and he gave me a fair price to begin with, and then no pressure on closing the sale.

• Friendly, trustworthy, works for your satisfaction

We continue to buy vehicles from Rice Motors because of their honesty and can trust them to work in giving us the best deals. They took extra time to help set up Bluetooth, OnStar and to explain new features with which we were unfamiliar.

• New Buyer

Like the small town dealer. You don't feel like your part of a large city big machine. Also, I like how the dealer already had the new license plates ready placed on my new vehicle. They should all do that.