Bob Poynter GM

(5.0) 41 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Overall Excellence

Absolutely wonderful service! I was treated with respect and given a good time to look at what I wanted. When I decided to buy the car, I ended up hav...ing to wait just a little while - which I didn't mind in the least. But the owner came out and apologized up and down for my wait and offered a free oil change. My car was washed and filled up with gas before I drove off with it. I would greatly recommend doing business with these guys! You won't regret it. I will be doing business with them again in the future.

We are happy to hear about your experience with our dealership. It is our commitment to make sure ever customer is completely satisfied with the entir...e buying process. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we sincerely appreciate it very much…thank you!

• Poynter's

Very helpful and great service! We will continue going to Poynter's.

Thanks for the perfect rating, Gregory! We place high importance on delivering great service and being as helpful as possible. Thanks for noticing the...se efforts and for choosing us as your go-to service provider. We appreciate the loyalty! Take care! Sincerely, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Oil Change

Great customer service! They got me in and out for an oil change in no time. They were able to get me in the same day I called.

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, Vic. We pride ourselves on delivering fast and friendly service, and I am happy to... hear this was the case with you! When you need us again, please don't hesitate to reach out! Best, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Best dealership around!!

Just had my 2016 Yukon serviced from which I purchased from the dealership last year. Was a great overall experience! Highly recommend for buying, se...rvice and repair!!

Thanks for this amazing review, Cathi! We believe in delivering satisfactory and efficient service, and we're happy to hear this was the case with you...r recent visit. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to working with you or anyone you send our way. Best, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Fantastic service and sales teams

My mom located the car I just Purchased from Bob Poynter online on Tuesday, 12/19. She requested additional info and when the Chevy specialist online ...didn't know the answers, she was referred to the dealership. Clint answered all our questions and even sent me the spec sheet so I could see all the features. We made the 2.5 hour trip over Friday morning. Clint had the car ready to go. By just before noon, we had everything finalized and ready to go. The customer service there cannot be beat. I never felt pressured and Clint was able to get me the best deal possible on the car I wanted. My dad bought a truck just a few weeks ago and now wishes he'd knew about Poynter. I took the car back Tuesday for it's clear coat and interior treatment. They provided me a loaner for the day and had the car finished quickly.

Thanks for this amazing review, Lindsay. And congratulations on your new car! We strive to provide exceptional and efficient service, and we're happy ...to hear Clint was able to deliver this to you. We appreciate your business, and if you have any questions about your new car please don't hesitate to reach out! We look forward to working with you again be it sales or service. Best, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Awesome Service

Visited the dealership on Saturday for service on my 17 Equinox, professional, courteous & quick. Our family has purchased several vehicles from Bob ...Poynters due to the awesome customer service.

Thank you for this thoughtful review, T! Providing top-notch customer service is what we strive to provide, and we're happy to hear we succeeded with ...your many visits to our dealership. We are honored to serve you and your family, and we look forward to next time. Thanks for the business! Sincerely, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Thanks To the Bobpoytor team

Bob pointer GM did a awesome job putting us in a 2015 Kia it fit into our price range and ourselves man who is so awesome I would recommend Joe to an...yone what a great salesman

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! Making sure our customers feel happy and satisfied with their purchase is important to us. ...Thanks for the recommendation! We'll be sure to share your compliments with Joe, and when you need us again please don't hesitate to reach out. Regards, The Bob Poynter GM Team.

• Service

They provide excellent service for our 2002 Trailblazer that we bought new from them. Good job.

• Easy, Fast, Professional: Best Dealer Experience

I bought a used 2010 Infiniti G37x from Bob Poynter Chevy (GM). I drove in from Bloomington after a XC meet in Shelbyville. It was a long, cold day ...and I didn’t want to spend too much time. I wanted to inspect the car and take a quick test ride before making a go/no-go decision. I was greeted very pleasantly, the keys were provided within minutes and a dealer plate was installed within 5-10 minutes. I appreciate confidence from dealerships that allow me to perform a test drive solo without a sales representative riding along. I hate a sales rep who is always trying to sell, sell, sell during a test ride. Hence, I was really happy that Bob Poynter GM has a policy that gave me the freedom and privacy to inspect the career privately!!! This vehicle met my personal judgment and I felt the current price was fair; not drop dead the best deal but very fair. The particular vehicle was the cleanest (probably detailed which is OK) 7 year old car I have ever seen! I did not attempt to negotiate further (which I normally do) because the price was very fair for the high judgment I placed on car. Finalizing the deal was easy, I wrote a check for the full amount and signed 4-5 pieces of paper and we were done. It was the first time a sales representative at a car dealership never applied pressure to sell a car. They let the car’s condition and the fair price sell the car. This G37x met my cost range as I was hoping to purchase a vehicle for a drive away cost of $16,500. I paid slightly more due to the good condition of the car. It helped that Poynter GM does not charge documentation and titles fees. Those usual items probably would have priced it outside of my desired budget. Bob Poynter GM also provided a huge help to me by offering to deliver the car to my house on Monday (two days after the purchasing of it near closing time on Saturday). It would have been a pain in the butt for me to arrange other transportation for me or the car on Monday. My father-in-law had purchased a vehicle from Bob Poynter GM in Seymour, IN over 12 years ago. I can see why, the front receptionist and JD Roberts (Sales Manager) were great to work with during this entire process. I may purchase from Bob Poynter GM in the future when I’m back in the market. My oldest of son is 15 years old so it may not be too long of a time.

• I have bought at 5 new vehicles and 3 used. Serei.

Very happy. This company is like the one I work for. You have very good people and that’s what makes a business. By the I’ll be needing another new tr...uck soon. JD Roberts and zGeorge Covey takes very good care of me. By the way my bosses son in Michigan also bought a Taurus a few years ago.

Bob Poynter GM